Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (257) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (254802 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by sunnychibs(m): 9:27am On May 25, 2020
ComputerOperato:
To those who requested account, I will attend to it tomorrow. Enough requests please.
I will quote those who signified interest and how to get their account.
boss,i hope I'm not too late.
Please help me create a Canadian account.
Thanks in advance.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by imbless: 9:28am On May 25, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

they will never tell, most of us that are trying to open new accounts are getting it difficult. They prefer to scam to us than to give us the source. You gave Flyp, telos and more.

please don't just vex, prolific has taken some of us as enemy. When prolific was smiling with me, I created more than enough accounts for people but now I don't know where to start again.

Chuksbaby please don't vex, please don't answer any one again.

A great thread must always be like this, everybody can't support you. Just look away.
pls sir my Canadian number for prolific is Quebec City and and I'm using Montreal VPN will , could it be the reason I haven't had any survey?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Olusola147(m): 9:35am On May 25, 2020
imbless:
pls sir my Canadian number for prolific is Quebec City and and I'm using Montreal VPN will , could it be the reason I haven't had any survey?
lol I have same number with same city on VPN and I'm yet to receive a single survey from my own Canada account ever since I created it and verified. I don change vpn and browser tire. make we still dey observe sha
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 9:36am On May 25, 2020
imbless:
Oga na luck.

One nigga wey chat me like that, if e no get survey for one day e go change VPN and location and survey go enter. Their are some people cashing out very well and they will open another account with due diligence and nothing go come.

In one word, account wey no go get survey no go get. Today is Monday, monitor the account very well if e no get forget am.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 9:40am On May 25, 2020
chuksbaby:
some of you have turned here to market place.

Am just watching.

May just abandon/delete this thread and move to telegram where i wanted to share a new site like proli tomorrow. at least you can earn $50 monthly... then use multiple accounts..

I dont like what am seeing here this days
I told u earlier that it's best u delete this thread and move to Telegram buh u didn't even reply with a word after seeing my polls conducted and opinions gathered here tells majority want this thread to be closed/deleted and let's move to telegram and continue there just 4get we haven't reach the said 1k yet, when we move to Telegram let the serious ones that are willing to make money find and locate the Telegram and join cos if this thread remain here them no go serious to download or get a Telegram on their phone most of them don't have it @ the moment so what's left to do in order to make the telegram group boom,.. is to delete this thread.

No Andriod/IOS phones that don't support Telegram!

Them no dey beg poor man to hustle and make money o.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by KataKaraNG: 9:47am On May 25, 2020
ComputerOperato:

I would prefer email.
Thanks.
Okay, I'll send you a PM now
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ikept(m): 9:50am On May 25, 2020
Please guys, I need US and Canada numbers
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by alonso2214(m): 9:53am On May 25, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Oga na luck.

One nigga wey chat me like that, if e no get survey for one day e go change VPN and location and survey go enter. Their are some people cashing out very well and they will open another account with due diligence and nothing go come.

In one word, account wey no go get survey no go get. Today is Monday, monitor the account very well if e no get forget am.
i tried staying online everyday still I no see a flashzone I tried opening usa account last night it's was put on hold concluded maybe prolly ain't for me..

Anyway its anyone that have tried swagucks or vundale research?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Olusola147(m): 9:53am On May 25, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Oga na luck.

This is the fact about Prolly bro. Funny enough my old US account didn't receive survey last week, I decided to open another account (US and Canada) all verified, up till now no survey on both. So I decided to revisit my Old US account with new VPN and little touching on my "About you "and I have been getting survey again on it since Friday night till this morning. Prolly way of dishing out survey get as e be
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Weirdgee: 9:54am On May 25, 2020
azford:
yes
sorry to say how do i trust u, u are not active on this thread
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 10:12am On May 25, 2020
Olusola147:
This is the fact about Prolly bro. Funny enough my old US account didn't receive survey last week, I decided to open another account (US and Canada) all verified, up till now no survey on both. So I decided to revisit my Old US account with new VPN and little touching on my "About you "and I have been getting survey again on it since Friday night till this morning. Prolly way of dishing out survey get as e be

I love your signature.

You try ooooooo, you verify two accounts at the same time!!!!!

I no get money to buy number again grin grin
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by imbless: 10:27am On May 25, 2020
Olusola147:
lol I have same number with same city on VPN and I'm yet to receive a single survey from my own Canada account ever since I created it and verified. I don change vpn and browser tire. make we still dey observe sha
which VPN are u using?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Olusola147(m): 10:29am On May 25, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

I love your signature.

You try ooooooo, you verify two accounts at the same time!!!!!

I no get money to buy number again grin grin
lol..bro na the US number pain me pass. As I dey like this, I no dey buy shishi number again o, if my Old US account bring survey I go do am and if e no gree bring, I go just dey my dey till their head correct to give me survey.

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Whykay5656: 10:40am On May 25, 2020
Has anyone here successfully withdrawn from oh my gosh,I mean having your money sent to your account successfully
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Gbemiie: 10:41am On May 25, 2020
alonso2214:
this thing just dey surprise me...

Why na
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by diiadem(f): 11:05am On May 25, 2020
Please does anyone have a prolly account that's receiving survey? Please send me a PM. I've opened mine(US) for over 2 weeks and I'm yet to receive a single survey. Don't let hunger kill me ���
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Ovs4real: 11:14am On May 25, 2020
13 affiliate requests has been approved on warrior plus, where i go from here?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 11:56am On May 25, 2020
Ovs4real:
13? How you wan do am grin

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Pro2makx(m): 12:04pm On May 25, 2020
Congratulations guys.
Finally una don blow.
It's now official.
Your favourite thread now number 1 on search engine.
For una when dey chop Proli, make una dey pray hard.
Shey i suggested people should revisit past posts and sensor the word,
looked like the advice fell on deaf ears as some people kinda now renew the way they type up the word.
Are you still wondering why joining the platform is now looking like the tiny way that leads to paradise?
Good luck to everyone while the opportunity lasts, however long or short.

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 12:09pm On May 25, 2020
Chuksbaby abeg make we move to permanent site.

This disrespectful statements dey pain me as if na me.
We don't need the crowd. You don't need the 1 thousand. You just need people who value and appreciate this freely received enlightenment

Make e no pass today abeg

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by noCAP(m): 12:49pm On May 25, 2020
Catalyst4real:

We don't need the crowd. You don't need the 1 thousand. You just need people who value and appreciate this freely received enlightenment

exactly. Chuksbaby, abeg. if there's a way to delete this thread sef..
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Professurr(m): 12:56pm On May 25, 2020
Nah beg i dey oh. please delete the thread already. lets go to telegram if we must continue interacting . Whats the use of the thread if we can no longer gain from proly when they have found this thread out.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 12:58pm On May 25, 2020
Catalyst4real:

Seriously, I agree with all your submissions. Many over here are ingrates if we must say the truth. Some will just be coming over to ask same questions that have been answered over and over again.
Look at the way that idiot was blabbing and feeling so entitled rather than being grateful. The truth is that this thread has outlived it usefulness and purpose. Something is always wrong with wanting to carry the crowd along, it should only be for people who value you and the information you are sharing.
Bro, I for one like the others agree that we should move to telegram and start sharing the information over there. There will be medium to conceal informations that would be shared over there also.

6 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Ovs4real: 1:00pm On May 25, 2020
Catalyst4real:

13? How you wan do am grin

Help me bro, don't even know the next step
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by sammytee042(m): 1:02pm On May 25, 2020
ArticleBeast:
Make it paid even if it is 1000 naira. You see eh, Nigerians do not deserve anything free. I am telling you from experience. Forget the boss and the useless hailing they give you. Nigerians are the most terrible, hypocritical, and wicked set of people you will help.

What goes around comes around vice versa. it will be your turn one day

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Olusola147(m): 1:04pm On May 25, 2020
Ovs4real:

Help me bro, don't even know the next step
lol see you, to promote just one lasan and get commissions no be beans o. better you take just one out and promote.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Joecristiano7(m): 1:16pm On May 25, 2020
chuksbaby:

kindly do that again sir
Sir chuks i sent u an email.
Please could you kindly respond
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by newman0017(m): 1:23pm On May 25, 2020
DELETE THE THREAD OP Sir
Pro2makx:
Congratulations guys.
Finally una don blow.
It's now official.
Your favourite thread now number 1 on search engine.
For una when dey chop Proli, make una dey pray hard.
Shey i suggested people should revisit past posts and sensor the word,
looked like the advice fell on deaf ears as some people kinda now renew the way they type up the word.
Are you still wondering why joining the platform is now looking like the tiny way that leads to paradise?
Good luck to everyone while the opportunity lasts, however long or short.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Shinzu: 1:25pm On May 25, 2020
Ovs4real:
Guy how did you do it? They have not approve any of my application since last week I registered.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Ovs4real: 1:39pm On May 25, 2020
Olusola147:
lol see you, to promote just one lasan and get commissions no be beans o. better you take just one out and promote.

Please tell on how to promote abeg
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Ovs4real: 1:41pm On May 25, 2020
Ovs4real:

Please tell on how to promote abeg

Just click on request and hope for the best, bee denied several times too
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ArticleBeast: 1:42pm On May 25, 2020
sammytee042:

What goes around comes around vice versa. it will be your turn one day
I pay 10s of dollars for foreign courses. Knowledge is not free

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.