Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (254460 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Greenbuoy(m): 4:03pm On May 25, 2020
Abeg which VPN be this?
jantofubu:

If u dey canada... Stay online.. Just received 2 studies..

Making 3 studies today
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ineaghe(m): 4:05pm On May 25, 2020
Weirdgee:
Thanks ineaghe for the help he is legit
Glad to be of service, sir smiley
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Zubbykan007(m): 4:15pm On May 25, 2020
I want to sell my USA proli account with £7.3 and I also need an exchanger asap. ...

contact me if you want to buy the proli account, contact number on my signature
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by armiee: 4:27pm On May 25, 2020
codedflowz:
Just got a number verified from ikemefuna
He's legit.

My pleasure boss. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Joecristiano7(m): 4:36pm On May 25, 2020
4realEnitan:
Greetings,
Do you need to withdraw your paypal funds or need to receive funds through a reputable exchanger ?
Don't go elsewhere, knock @ our door today through my Signature
Transparency is my only way of dealing in business.

Warm regards

Sent u an email
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Stone26: 4:49pm On May 25, 2020
chuksbaby:

I have a question for you..

- if i hold the information i gave out here, do you think i will regret it. Am still happy i help

- whats stops others from sharing how they get active mobile numbers to verify here for others
thank you boss I love this word, I have even ask some people how did they get this number but they didn't say it
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Stone26: 5:00pm On May 25, 2020
Let's move to telegram oooo before they use mouth spoil food for us
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Mickeywilliams(m): 5:02pm On May 25, 2020
I totally agree with the telegram move ASAP. We're all over Google.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by WinningDiva: 5:09pm On May 25, 2020
Please someone should help me with a premium VPN login details. i want to use it in a laptop.
Pr is saying my device is not supported. It is not allowing me to take surveys.
Imagine missing three studies today, one of it was 11.50 for 60mins. Couldnt take any because of device not supported
Na so i siddon dey watch am. E pain me ehn.
Abeg, someone should help me. Send me a DM please.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Mexyz(m): 5:16pm On May 25, 2020
Someone should help with a good VPN please, seems turbo don cast and no single survey on my us account for 3dsys straight now
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Dani4tech(m): 5:20pm On May 25, 2020
WinningDiva:
Please someone should help me with a premium VPN login details. i want to use it in a laptop.
Pr is saying my device is not supported. It is not allowing me to take surveys.
Imagine missing three studies today, one of it was 11.50 for 60mins. Couldnt take any because of device not supported
Na so i siddon dey watch am. E pain me ehn.
Abeg, someone should help me. Send me a DM please.

Set ur browser to desktop view next time bro

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by armiee: 5:22pm On May 25, 2020
ineaghe:
Telegram will certainly serve us better as well as preserve this for much longer. Prolly is cool cash that I am sure a lot of us will live to have around for a long time. I support the move to Telegram.

I agree my good friend
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by armiee: 5:23pm On May 25, 2020
Ocallen:
Truth be told many will make it, and many will make nothing on whatsoever it is that Chuksbaby brings.

However, it depends on one's ability to apply the information given to you, your strength, your resources, circumstances and your ability to research own your own.

Let no one blame the OP. He has done what he could do to his best of abilities I want to believe.

Chuksbaby, remember plus or minus not all of the 1k on telegram will turn out as expected.
I will advised you move to telegram and carry along the few willing to excel in this trade.

Remember, many are called few are chosen.

Telegram we shall go immediately my brother
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by armiee: 5:24pm On May 25, 2020
Drezinc:
Chuksbaby, Lets move to telegram. Please delete this thread. Biko

Totally agree
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by armiee: 5:25pm On May 25, 2020
Mickeywilliams:
I totally agree with the telegram move ASAP. We're all over Google.

I dey your back boss
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by armiee: 5:26pm On May 25, 2020
Stone26:
Let's move to telegram oooo before they use mouth spoil food for us

Cc chuksbaby
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by armiee: 5:27pm On May 25, 2020
Gbemiie:
Yes.. please how can we delete the thread guys? Let's delete it and head over to telegram abeg

You don even vex, lol
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 25, 2020
Like to Delete
Share to do nothing..

Kindly search for Chuwsbaby on Telegram, we need this thread to disappear from the Giant Search Engine or else we are casting very soon

20 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by jantofubu(m): 5:37pm On May 25, 2020
Greenbuoy:
Abeg which VPN be this?

Nord vpn
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by FuegoXXX: 5:42pm On May 25, 2020
Zubbykan007:
I want to sell my USA proli account with £7.3 and I also need an exchanger asap. ...

contact me if you want to buy the proli account, contact number on my signature
Big man. I'll buy the PayPal funds.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Zubbykan007(m): 6:23pm On May 25, 2020
PROLLY ACCOUNT FOR SALE WITH £7 AND ALSO RECIEVES SURVEY
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Toxay(m): 6:28pm On May 25, 2020
chuksbaby:
Affiliate

Ebay and Clickbank don’t accept Nigerians, With a good vpn you can bypass this.
What I do is, I registered as USA, I have friends who help with the requirements.
I Will Recommend Warriorplus . com, you can register from anywhere in the world

Simple concept of how affiliate marketing works for a layman

How do you get a tax form for warrior plus

1. Someone known as the Vendor creates a product. Let’s say he created a product like “Making Money Sitting At Home on Video”
2. and he needs to promote it to a lot of people who are wanting to make money online, but he can’t do it all by himself.
3. Then he looks for you (the affiliate marketer) to help him promote his products, so he gives you an affiliate link
4. When you promote the product using that affiliate link and anyone buys through your link, you earn the agreed commission

That’s how affiliate marketing works…
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Daddyxyz: 6:29pm On May 25, 2020
house pls how do i link email to my paypal account to receive payment pls
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 6:41pm On May 25, 2020
Tundexi:
Like to Delete
Share to do nothing..

Kindly search for Chuwsbaby on Telegram, we need this thread to disappear from the Giant Search Engine or else we are casting very soon

I don't accept deleting of this thread. A simple search on Google or anywhere can bring anyone into this thread and they will all see what chuksbaby has done and they will gain one or two things here, something like PayPal issue, VPN, USA NUMBER, survey sites and his selfish less is a thing we should all emulate.

The problem for most people is to now subscribe. Imagine nothing less than 600 peoples view the channel and only 300 subscribe. May be they think Chuksbaby has another motive.

Chuksbaby should set a day, if people do not join till that day he should close the channel so no one can join again.

For the next one month, that channel no go reach 1000 subscribers!!!

E be like say the thing dey pain me, Yes e dey pain me! We wey no chop Mula from prolific can relate.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 6:43pm On May 25, 2020
Daddyxyz:
house pls how do i link email to my paypal account to receive payment pls

what is your question bro?

Which email again? Which one do you use to open PayPal?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Dreyfundz(m): 6:44pm On May 25, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

please can one link two prolly accts to one PayPal

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by kingsonJR(m): 6:45pm On May 25, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

I don't accept deleting of this thread. A simple search on Google or anywhere can bring anyone into this thread and they will all see what chuksbaby has done and they will gain one or two things here, something like PayPal issue, VPN, USA NUMBER, survey sites and his selfish less is a thing we should all emulate.

The problem for most people is to now subscribe. Imagine nothing less than 600 peoples view the channel and only 300 subscribe. May be they think Chuksbaby has another motive.

Chuksbaby should set a day, if people do not join till that day he should close the channel so no one can join again.

E be like say the thing dey pain me, Yes e dey pain me! We wey no chop Mula from prolific can relate.
You of all people guy grin grin we that away akant be like desert self dey siddon dey look
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 6:47pm On May 25, 2020
Dreyfundz:
please can one link two prolly accts to one PayPal
I haven't done that. Even if it is possible it can raise a red flag and they can trace the account to NIGERIA. But you can be deleting the PayPal from one account and use it for another one and vice versa.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 6:49pm On May 25, 2020
kingsonJR:

You of all people guy grin grin we that away akant be like desert self dey siddon dey look

Oga make I talk oooooo grin grin

Chuksbaby fit reason us with Facebook ads or something. All those wey dey cash out no go talk ooooo. You see any of them grin grin ?

Na we go fight for freedom
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by armiee: 6:55pm On May 25, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

The thread has to be deleted. There won't be any need gathering here if prolific shuts down its doors on VPN usage and upgrades their security like Mrurk. The risk is high if this thread is left to exist. You and I won't be here anymore.
And yes there are other paying sites even if prolific goes all tightened up on us but any other sites introduced here will still cast. It's common sense bro. Chuks has accomplished his aim for this thread which is to help people. Now allowing this stuff to cast will render all his original effott useless because trust me, prolific is helping us a great deal.

Besides who says Chuks needs anyone to come later and NOTICE his good deeds? My brother doing good for others to come and notice is as useless as not doing it at all. He doesn't need EVERYONE to come and SEE his good deeds. Hundreds of people here have seen that already. It is VERY unwise to leave this thread standing. We have to take it down.

Look, this stuff is a secret hustle wether you like it or not. You don't leave a secret hustle in public view. THAT IS VERY UNWISE. You don't see danger against your source of earning and ignore it. THAT IS VERY UNWISE. we must push for this thread to be taken down unless you don't like the small change you are getting from it.

This is a PUBLIC forum... We are too much in public view for such a hustle!!! Why don't you guys understand this fact?

35 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Daddyxyz: 7:13pm On May 25, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

3rd party email sir where the fund is comming from to me
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by shommans: 7:20pm On May 25, 2020
U have really spoken well, I support the thread should be deleted, truly for such hustle strategies we should hide our asses a bit and not be too loud, since we know,we ain't basically allowed to earn from most sites as Nigerians until we apply VPN. Someone mentioned here that this forum is trending on Google page once u search prolly, for us ,it's aint good at all, meaning prolly,many other sites and researchers might read up our strategies and apply stricter measures.
Let's be wise,pls

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.