Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (255163 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 8:28am On Apr 30, 2020
Millennialaku:
use driver license
boss add me on WhatsApp 07037322652
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 8:29am On Apr 30, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

boss add me on
WhatsApp
sure boss
grin grin grin grin
person send me 5k for that thread yesterday o
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 8:29am On Apr 30, 2020
Millennialaku:

how can you change location on the touch vpn bro
Just click on the touch extension icon at the right top part of your browser if you are asking about the extension
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by etcme(m): 8:30am On Apr 30, 2020
Youngeasy1:

Did you register on the app to use the service? I have been trying to Signup on web with Facebook, they suspended the account saying that I broke their rule. I tried with Gmail and it was still the same thing and I had my VPN on.

What could be wrong?

Yes, I registered on the App with VPN turned on. At first it gave me issues, I left it and sleep biko. Just tried it again this morning and it worked.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 8:30am On Apr 30, 2020
Millennialaku:
sure boss grin grin grin grin person send me 5k for that thread yesterday o
na lie oooooo how come
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 8:31am On Apr 30, 2020
Millennialaku:
sure boss grin grin grin grin person send me 5k for that thread yesterday o
me self need help grin grin make una bless me oooo grin grin
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by etcme(m): 8:32am On Apr 30, 2020
Mickeywilliams

Bro, you message me? I don't have access to that mail now.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 8:33am On Apr 30, 2020
Millennialaku:

use driver license
I don't have that for now. I suppose don go collect national Id since. Can I use someone else national Id and open PayPal in that person name?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 8:36am On Apr 30, 2020
Youngtekkey:

I don't have that for now. I suppose don go collect national Id since. Can I use someone else national Id and open PayPal in that person name?
yes sure

use location and date of birth of the person as well..............in fact, use all the info of the person where necessary
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 8:37am On Apr 30, 2020
Youngtekkey:

how did you change location on the touch vpn
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 8:39am On Apr 30, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
na lie oooooo
how come
grin grin grin grin
i swear, the bossman say my comment make am laugh, just like that he ask for my account number, before i know wetin dey happen i don see alert. e do me like film. cool cool
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 8:42am On Apr 30, 2020
Millennialaku:

grin grin grin grin
i swear, the bossman say my comment make am laugh, just like that he ask for my account number, before i know wetin dey happen i don see alert. e do me like film. cool cool

hahaha baba tuale ooooooooo
I go see how you go spend am now grin

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 8:43am On Apr 30, 2020
Millennialaku:

yes sure

use location and date of birth of the person as well..............in fact, use all the info of the person where necessary

Thanks, I will do this
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 8:46am On Apr 30, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

hahaha baba tuale ooooooooo
I go see how you go spend am now grin
grin grin grin
i wan add am buy phone, i dey use lappy wey dey last 4 hours, you know say 4 hours no dey enough for this our hustle cry cry
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 8:46am On Apr 30, 2020
Millennialaku:

how did you change location on the touch vpn
Are you asking about the touch vpn app or extension? I use the extensionmostly andicjsnge the location by clicking on the extension icon and you will see a drop-down button. Use it to change your location
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 8:47am On Apr 30, 2020
Youngtekkey:

Thanks, I will do this
guy abeg why you no wan answer my question since cry cry cry cry

how did you change location to canada on touch vpn
modified: thanks
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 8:49am On Apr 30, 2020
Millennialaku:

grin grin grin
i wan add am buy phone, i dey use lappy wey dey last 4 hours, you know say 4 hours no dey enough for this our hustle cry cry
ha baba grin
one day we too go do giveaway
but add me for WhatsApp now
we want talk
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 8:53am On Apr 30, 2020
Youngtekkey:

Are you asking about the touch vpn app or extension? I use the extensionmostly andicjsnge the location by clicking on the extension icon and you will see a drop-down button. Use it to change your location
this is what is ee

1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Beolly(m): 8:53am On Apr 30, 2020
Millennialaku:

grin grin grin
why don't you respond to your email
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 8:53am On Apr 30, 2020
Millennialaku:

guy abeg why you no wan answer my question since cry cry cry cry

how did you change location to canada on touch vpn
modified: thanks
I don answer you since na
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by lilioj: 8:54am On Apr 30, 2020
etcme:
I used Textnow App to verify my number (Canada) and its free. You can try that.

Cc: lilioj
Thank you lemme try, all the numbers I've been trying says it's been used.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 8:56am On Apr 30, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

ha baba grin
one day we too go do giveaway
but add me for WhatsApp now
we want talk
i flash my system yesterday, i neva install any whatsapp now cos i no too get battery, i go everly message you later for night when i charge full

or quote me on a dead thread
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 8:58am On Apr 30, 2020
Millennialaku:

this is what is ee
Exist this tab. Then select on that icon at the top that right corner of an finger touching something
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 8:59am On Apr 30, 2020
Millennialaku:

i flash my system yesterday, i neva install any whatsapp now cos i no too get battery, i go everly message you later for night when i charge full

or quote me on a dead thread
No P boss
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 9:00am On Apr 30, 2020
someone quote me and give a talk on working email, we can all try it. thanks to the person! PS: I have never use it because boss don't talk about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Skinnygee1: 9:00am On Apr 30, 2020
pat077:
my profile is not yet complete, did u provide a work mail and did you also link all ur social links?

I don't have a working mail and haven't linked my social links

I thought the the op said one can still get little jobs without working mail, then can buy when you have money because it's needed for big jobs and most jobs on the site

Anyway I applied for a job the first requires a working mail but the second I tried doesn't require a working mail,but I have been waiting for a confirmation or rejection mail, haven't gotten any since yesterday
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 9:01am On Apr 30, 2020
Youngtekkey:

I don answer you since na
sorry boss

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Skinnygee1: 9:03am On Apr 30, 2020
dissman:

How did you verify your work email?

I don't have a work mail but according to the op you can still get little jobs pending when you get /buy a working mail
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 9:06am On Apr 30, 2020
Beolly:

why don't you respond to your email
because when i log in, i cant actually see it. quote me on a dead thread
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by kingsonJR(m): 9:08am On Apr 30, 2020
For those of you missing studies because you don't have access to a laptop just login to your chrome and click request desktop site after clicking the study e go first do shakara no mind am dey do am dey go didn't know since late yesterday when I divided to try it and I completed like four of it..#my two cents cool

3 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 30, 2020
I have one USA phone no. to help ONE person verify their profilic.
You can DM via whatsapp below. It's free just this once.

USA only
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Taeewo(m): 9:12am On Apr 30, 2020
For those having account hold issue, create another one and dont always verify number cus i discovered they do remove the hold immediately you create the account,so any Account created and you saw hold,dump am to go create another one and consider using different dob and name.

I wasted like 3 paid numbers and all Account still hold until i created another one and saw it wasn't hold even before adding number.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.