Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (261225 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Ebenzima16(m): 12:27pm On May 01, 2020
Hureira:
You are a life safer.. I Don waste money tire

Good thing it worked for you too bruh
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by teeboi77: 12:27pm On May 01, 2020
kingsonJR:
If you are operating a Canada or US account don't use that crack turbo BC its locked in UK I almost got my account suspended yesterday when I entered to take a survey only to be told is like I'm on a holiday in a different country I can't take a survey..omo na so I rush go uninstall am and install the normal one and I was able to do the survey...well that's the last one I took though
Don't know if its the cause for this dryness grin

This is the turbo and using and it's give me 90% on whoern.net.

Is the correct one to use?Have only got 1 survey since Wednesday that I created the account.Please advise

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Obriken(m): 12:28pm On May 01, 2020
Ebenzima16:

I just verified with a valid US number, guys textnow,textplus and even Google voice isn't working

this is what I did, I downloaded telos app, signed up and verify my mail, make sure your VPN is on before opening the telos app

after signup, select the country and state you want, you'll choose an option for a 3 day free trial
then it will direct you to add your card for payment cos they'll want you to pay after the third day of expiration

I added my card and the number was given...I went to prolific and inputed the number.....boom it worked

then I went on my playstore and unsubscribe form the telos subscription so I can be able to remove my card details...if you don't cancel the subscription from your playstore you won't be able to remove your card

I hope it works for you sha

Thanks a lot cos having difficulties with numbers not working for me

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 12:34pm On May 01, 2020
kingsonJR:
Cc Chuksbaby do dry spell occurs like this or I'm not doing something right because I haven't had it this bad.. cry
Are you operating a Canadian account? Cos na so e dry for here too since yesterday afternoon/evening, I been don dey think set my village people follow me reach here again tho. After I earned £11.52 like this, no new survey don show since
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by teeboi77: 12:41pm On May 01, 2020
Youngtekkey:

Are you operating a Canadian account? Cos na so e dry for here too since yesterday afternoon/evening, I been don dey think set my village people follow me reach here again tho. After I earned £11.52 like this, no new survey don show since

one survey here since Wednesday....
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by micynute94(m): 12:43pm On May 01, 2020
Finally, was able to use verify my Canada account using Freetone app (Made by TextMe).

Dingtone didn't worked for me.

I paid for PingMe but didn't receive any sms verfication number.

TextNow ban me sef grin

All those free number to receive sms online no gree me work.

Just download the Freetone app from GooglePlay.

Create a new number and add it to your Prolific account.

If you get a message to secure your line on the Freetone app, it means the number is good and can be used to verify your account.

Next course of action is to "secure the line" grin Which means to purchase the line.

I did a one-week subscription for $1.26 (promo price as the normal price is $7)

Just verified my account. D next thing to do now is to add my PayPal account to it.

Though I'm a bit reluctant when I saw that Prolific would have access to my PayPal account details like addresses, name and the rest.

Make person no go cast. grin

But as I dey c ppl dey run their own Lesotho PP, me sef go just bone face, add am laidat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by lilioj: 12:46pm On May 01, 2020
kingsonJR:
If you are operating a Canada or US account don't use that crack turbo BC its locked in UK I almost got my account suspended yesterday when I entered to take a survey only to be told is like I'm on a holiday in a different country I can't take a survey..omo na so I rush go uninstall am and install the normal one and I was able to do the survey...well that's the last one I took though
Don't know if its the cause for this dryness grin
Someone gave a tip to always check your ip. I use Turbo Vpn and it's accurate.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by kingsonJR(m): 12:50pm On May 01, 2020
Just finish one £2.46 survey in corona wink wink
Guys go get nord VPN and be changing the city maybe every 30 mins I just connect not up to five min ago and I was given a 12 min survey
Check my post you will see premium login I pasted..cheers..Chuksbaby for IMF president
#Ain't going broke again geng cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by noCAP(m): 12:58pm On May 01, 2020
kingsonJR:
Guys go get nord VPN and be changing the city maybe every 30 mins I just connect not up to five min ago and I was given a 12 min survey
Check my post you will see premium login I pasted..cheers..Chuksbaby for IMF president
do they notify you by email when you have a new survey?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Functionoftime(m): 1:03pm On May 01, 2020
kingsonJR:
I did that survey too.
I woke up, switched on my data, connected my turbo vpn, went to my study page, and boom, the survey enter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by kingsonJR(m): 1:40pm On May 01, 2020
Functionoftime:

I did that survey too.
I woke up, switched on my data, connected my turbo vpn, went to my study page, and boom, the survey enter.
Gbayi wink
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Funpeter: 1:41pm On May 01, 2020
The survey below is it that if I use one hour I will get £6
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by kingsonJR(m): 1:41pm On May 01, 2020
noCAP:
do they notify you by email when you have a new survey?
Study notifier if you waiting for gmail there won't be space left to join the survey again
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Funpeter: 1:43pm On May 01, 2020
Funpeter:
The survey below is it that if I use one hour I will get £6
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 1:48pm On May 01, 2020
Even peeps wey i been dey advise on how to get number for verification, na them dey get survey anyhow.

Las las na to delete this account and start afresh angry
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Jamex4191(m): 1:49pm On May 01, 2020
asuwafoh@gmail.com
chuksbaby:
How To Create A Working Pay pal Account That Can Send And Receive While Using Your Nigerian Name And Ip With A Specific Browser on Computer Or Phone

Most people have been waiting for this method
Most internet making money opportunities, people missed is because they don't have a pay pal account that can receive funds.

There are so many sites i will reveal as usual where you will be earning with your own pay=pal account.

In a month you could gather up to over 100 dollars or more..thats over 40k in naira sitting at home( Its inside The ebook)

I decided to share this information for giveaway and you can help other people open theirs
N.B if you like charge them, its your choice.

This is what you guys will do to receive the guide i created
Follow This Steps Below

I have done what most people can not do here for free.......
I don't want to share this information public here.

it will strictly be by e-mail... (Once you get it, nobody should share it here)

So if you think i have tried so far, If you have 1k to spare come and commend my effort for the time i used and its my sons birthday This weekend...

Just to make you serious...

Send the e-mails now

Dont drop emails here please
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Joecristiano7(m): 1:51pm On May 01, 2020
Silverb:
In less than 48 hours, 17.9 balance and 15.66 pending balance on prolific. @chuksbabu may God continue to bless your family for your kind heart �

I will be starting mturk today also, just found out I got accepted 5days ago.
Please what location did u use. Issit US or Canada
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 1:56pm On May 01, 2020
teeboi77:

one survey here since Wednesday....
are you using phone or system
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Funpeter: 1:57pm On May 01, 2020
Youngtekkey:

are you using phone or system
Boss I dey follow you please a survey is how long you use that will determine your money... An dhow far with Latin hire?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 2:00pm On May 01, 2020
[quote author=Funpeter post=89063810][/quote]
I just finish this survey too finally since yesterday afternoon wet I see survey last
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Funpeter: 2:07pm On May 01, 2020
Youngtekkey:

I just finish this survey too finally since yesterday afternoon wet I see survey last
You now boss now
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by TerryMcGinis(m): 2:11pm On May 01, 2020
chuksbaby:
How To Create A Working Pay pal Account That Can Send And Receive While Using Your Nigerian Name And Ip With A Specific Browser on Computer Or Phone

Most people have been waiting for this method
Most internet making money opportunities, people missed is because they don't have a pay pal account that can receive funds.

There are so many sites i will reveal as usual where you will be earning with your own pay=pal account.

In a month you could gather up to over 100 dollars or more..thats over 40k in naira sitting at home( Its inside The ebook)

I decided to share this information for giveaway and you can help other people open theirs
N.B if you like charge them, its your choice.

This is what you guys will do to receive the guide i created
Follow This Steps Below

I have done what most people can not do here for free.......
I don't want to share this information public here.

it will strictly be by e-mail... (Once you get it, nobody should share it here)

So if you think i have tried so far, If you have 1k to spare come and commend my effort for the time i used and its my sons birthday This weekend...

Just to make you serious...

Send the e-mails now

Dont drop emails here please
boss... Please I need this,, ekiyojolucky@gmail.com
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by teeboi77: 2:30pm On May 01, 2020
Bosses in the house prolific want me to update profile on corona virus...please which is best for me to get studies

1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by kingsonJR(m): 2:45pm On May 01, 2020
teeboi77:
Bosses in the house prolific want me to update profile on corona virus...please which is best for me to get studies
Choose part time but corona no gree you work again..dem go be like eyaa ngwanu oya take ten survey grin wink

7 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 2:50pm On May 01, 2020
kingsonJR:

Choose part time but corona no gree you work again..dem go be like eyaa ngwanu oya take ten survey grin wink
grin grin grin You are so funny man
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Ebenzima16(m): 2:50pm On May 01, 2020
Catalyst4real:
Even peeps wey i been dey advise on how to get number for verification, na them dey get survey anyhow.

Bro change your VPN location, I think it should solve the problem
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by pat077: 3:04pm On May 01, 2020
Ebenzima16:

I just verified with a valid US number, guys textnow,textplus and even Google voice isn't working

this is what I did, I downloaded telos app, signed up and verify my mail, make sure your VPN is on before opening the telos app

after signup, select the country and state you want, you'll choose an option for a 3 day free trial
then it will direct you to add your card for payment cos they'll want you to pay after the third day of expiration

I added my card and the number was given...I went to prolific and inputed the number.....boom it worked

then I went on my playstore and unsubscribe form the telos subscription so I can be able to remove my card details...if you don't cancel the subscription from your playstore you won't be able to remove your card

I hope it works for you sha
can someone also get Canadian number through this method or it's just for us numbers?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by dojnr4real: 3:13pm On May 01, 2020
You can actually carryout a survey meant meant for computer on on ur phone.
Desktop view will solve the issue.
Cutcee of Kiwi browser

1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngeasy1: 3:14pm On May 01, 2020
Catalyst4real:

I done even tire, I don't want to believe that I am under a spell..
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngeasy1: 3:20pm On May 01, 2020
Funpeter:
Boss I dey follow you please a survey is how long you use that will determine your money... An dhow far with Latin hire?

I entered latin-hire thread from beginning of thread, Registered and they stopped accepting applications.
I entered here registered on prolific and haven't gotten any survey since Tuesday I verified.

Chai.. I just don't want to believe that my village people is responsible
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Funpeter: 3:28pm On May 01, 2020
Youngeasy1:

I entered latin-hire thread from beginning of thread, Registered and they stopped accepting applications.
I entered here registered on prolific and haven't gotten any survey since Tuesday I verified.

Chai.. I just don't want to believe that my village people is responsible
So Latin don't accept application again? As for survey well it will come just chill bro.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Ebenzima16(m): 3:29pm On May 01, 2020
pat077:
can someone also get Canadian number through this method or it's just for us numbers?

there's no harm in trying bruh

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (263)

Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.