Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (254751 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngeasy1: 9:43am On May 01, 2020
SolomonGrundy:
Just did my first study dis morning. Yipee

God bless you op.

Wow Congratulations. It is like I am the only one not getting study on Prolific. I don't even know what else to do again
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 9:45am On May 01, 2020
Youngeasy1:

Wow Congratulations. It is like I am the only one not getting study on Prolific. I don't even know what else to do again

I haven't gotten any survey at all
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Akube1z: 9:51am On May 01, 2020
ThisisIkemefuna:

I haven't gotten any survey at all
I tried getting free us number on text plus. But prolific is telling invalid number. I have PayPal account all I just need is us phone number. How do you get yours
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Taeewo(m): 9:54am On May 01, 2020
Don't know why my account is displaying this after verifying my number and email...

Any help..

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Taeewo(m): 9:55am On May 01, 2020
Youngeasy1:

No be only you...

We plenty plenty plenty
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 9:58am On May 01, 2020
Taeewo:
Don't know why my account is displaying this after verifying my number and email...

Any help..
It will disappear
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngeasy1: 9:59am On May 01, 2020
Taeewo:

Any help..

My own went off after adding my Paypal account
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by kingsonJR(m): 10:05am On May 01, 2020
Guys what could be wrong since like yesterday evening I no see survey again oo...everywhere just dry and its not like that before
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 10:07am On May 01, 2020
kingsonJR:
Guys what could be wrong since like yesterday evening I no see survey again oo...everywhere just dry and its not like that before
all my numbers was invalid. if you fit help me with number I will be greatful.
WhatsApp
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 10:08am On May 01, 2020
kingsonJR:
After all the survey you have been enjoying. Because you no see in less than 24 hours, you're worried.

You know how many of us don dey see cup for about four days now? grin

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SolomonGrundy: 10:11am On May 01, 2020
Youngeasy1:

Thank you. Just be patient a little. Which con3 did u choose?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 10:12am On May 01, 2020
Akube1z:

I tried getting free us number on text plus. But prolific is telling invalid number. I have PayPal account all I just need is us phone number. How do you get yours

I used hushed number. Purchased the one of 780 naira for 7days

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SolomonGrundy: 10:13am On May 01, 2020
Taeewo:

Any help..
Just wait small e go disappear. Mine was like dat afta verifying until it cleared.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by kingsonJR(m): 10:16am On May 01, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

WhatsApp
Ah guy I wish I could help I swear I also ask someone for it. Let me tell you a trick I use you see all this small small boys for your side wey dey do this small small Yahoo call one of them and explain to him you can even take the phone from him to convince the client that you are doing a survey at ask him to check the site out and see its not something illegal tell him you need referral to complete the survey and paste his no then convince him to send the code..this is the trick I used as the Google voice no I bought 4 3k no work
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngeasy1: 10:18am On May 01, 2020
SolomonGrundy:
Thank you. Just be patient a little. Which con3 did u choose?

USA.. How about you and how long did it take before you started getting surveys?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 10:25am On May 01, 2020
kingsonJR:

Ah guy I wish I could help I swear I also ask someone for it. Let me tell you a trick I use you see all this small small boys for your side wey dey do this small small Yahoo call one of them and explain to him you can even take the phone from him to convince the client that you are doing a survey at ask him to check the site out and see its not something illegal tell him you need referral to complete the survey and paste his no then convince him to send the code..this is the trick I used as the Google voice no I bought 4 3k no work
I don tell them and they give me their USA number but this their client hahahaha e go tough ooooo
Let me try am
Thanks
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 10:44am On May 01, 2020
favour442:
boss, it's like I'm the only one interested in that facebook ads strategy you promised us o.. nd the viral blog stuff.. please how Ewan be?

working on it
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mythy70(m): 10:47am On May 01, 2020
chuksbaby:

working on it

Good morning!

I sent you mail
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by teeboi77: 10:50am On May 01, 2020
Millennialaku:

i got banned on whatsapp yesterday

banned on whatsappdrop your digit will call you
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Christie171(f): 10:53am On May 01, 2020
Someone sent me a cracked Turbo VPN and I think it's permanently set to UK but I was able to verify my Prolific with a Canadian number....and I've updated all my About You questions based on Canada....Does it have anything to do with my getting surveys

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Ayo199(m): 10:58am On May 01, 2020
favour442:
try Nord vpn oga
Does it have free trial? if no howuch is the subscription?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by kingsonJR(m): 11:05am On May 01, 2020
If you are operating a Canada or US account don't use that crack turbo BC its locked in UK I almost got my account suspended yesterday when I entered to take a survey only to be told is like I'm on a holiday in a different country I can't take a survey..omo na so I rush go uninstall am and install the normal one and I was able to do the survey...well that's the last one I took though
Don't know if its the cause for this dryness grin

5 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Ebenzima16(m): 11:10am On May 01, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

WhatsApp

I just verified with a valid US number, guys textnow,textplus and even Google voice isn't working

this is what I did, I downloaded telos app, signed up and verify my mail, make sure your VPN is on before opening the telos app

after signup, select the country and state you want, you'll choose an option for a 3 day free trial
then it will direct you to add your card for payment cos they'll want you to pay after the third day of expiration

I added my card and the number was given...I went to prolific and inputed the number.....boom it worked

then I went on my playstore and unsubscribe form the telos subscription so I can be able to remove my card details...if you don't cancel the subscription from your playstore you won't be able to remove your card

I hope it works for you sha

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SolomonGrundy: 11:10am On May 01, 2020
Youngeasy1:

USA.. How about you and how long did it take before you started getting surveys?
Canada. Abt 7hrs or so, because I got verified last nite by 11.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SolomonGrundy: 11:15am On May 01, 2020
Christie171:
Someone sent me a cracked Turbo VPN and I think it's permanently set to UK but I was able to verify my Prolific with a Canadian number....and I've updated all my About You questions based on Canada....Does it have anything to do with my getting surveys
Dere re some servers dat don't correspond to d country attached. Try all d canadian servers. U will get d right one. I experienced d same tin.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SolomonGrundy: 11:16am On May 01, 2020
kingsonJR:
If you are operating a Canada or US account don't use that crack turbo BC its locked in UK I almost got my account suspended yesterday when I entered to take a survey only to be told is like I'm on a holiday in a different country I can't take a survey..omo na so I rush go uninstall am and install the normal one and I was able to do the survey...well that's the last one I took though
Try all d canadian servers. U will get d right one
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Funpeter: 11:22am On May 01, 2020
kingsonJR:
OH my God this what affect me yesterday saying was. On holiday.. Miss 4 consecutive survey.....na just one since morning.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 11:28am On May 01, 2020
Ebenzima16:

I just verified with a valid US number, guys textnow,textplus and even Google voice isn't working

this is what I did, I downloaded telos app, signed up and verify my mail, make sure your VPN is on before opening the telos app

after signup, select the country and state you want, you'll choose an option for a 3 day free trial
then it will direct you to add your card for payment cos they'll want you to pay after the third day of expiration

I added my card and the number was given...I went to prolific and inputed the number.....boom it worked

then I went on my playstore and unsubscribe form the telos subscription so I can be able to remove my card details...if you don't cancel the subscription from your playstore you won't be able to remove your card

can I use debit card?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by favour442(m): 11:45am On May 01, 2020
chuksbaby:

working on it
ok boss.. thanks so much
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by kingsonJR(m): 11:47am On May 01, 2020
Cc Chuksbaby do dry spell occurs like this or I'm not doing something right because I haven't had it this bad.. cry
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Hureira: 12:21pm On May 01, 2020
You are a life safer.. I Don waste money tire
Ebenzima16:

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.