Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (255162 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Geophilip: 5:31pm On May 01, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
bros abeg you fit help me with number to open prolific account... Abeg God bless

use freetone app make sure the number is valid before you pay. the numbers that accept code are majorly the social number. it will cost 360naira for one week subscription.

thanks to everyone that assisted me knowingly and unknowingly through your various comments. thanks op finally I have gotten an account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by kingsonJR(m): 5:50pm On May 01, 2020
Did anyone try signing up for this ohmydosh.co.UK site its just so shabby to me and the sites are too much wasted a big chunk of my data on it today cry
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Catalyst4real: 5:56pm On May 01, 2020
kingsonJR:
Did anyone try signing up for this ohmydosh.co.UK site its just so shabby to me and the sites are too much wasted a big chunk of my data on it today cry
As prolific dey pay you na grin

Anyway the uk site don't run much surveys, and a lot of them are asking you to put credit card and run free trial before getting the rewards. Maybe Chuksbaby will enlighten us when he's ready
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by IsaiahKalu(m): 6:04pm On May 01, 2020
chuksbaby:
How To Register on Prolific.co And Earn Over $30 Constantly

First, this are things you will need because they don’t have surveys for Africans yet

So we will be registering as Usa preferably

A USA Address and Zip code (generate one from fakenamegenerator.com)

There are sites where you can get free usa numbers to verify from sites like( smsreceivefree. com, mytrashmobile.com) infact just google disposable usa phone numbers on google and see them

. The only think is many others have used those numbers on prolific , if you try anyone, you will get number already used...

Well i have a code to get personal usa phone numbers for free, You can even use it for whatsapp and free calls

========================
IF you already have the two i mention , then
Go to prolific.co and signup
Once you are in, update you profile, because with your profile is what determines the kind of surverys you will be getting daily.

And zoom, begin
I just registered. What next bro?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by fucc12: 6:06pm On May 01, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
bros abeg you fit help me with number to open prolific account... Abeg God bless
Hmu @ signature
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Ebenzima16(m): 6:07pm On May 01, 2020
TerryMcGinis:
boss how do you cancel the subscription from play store Biko

Go-to subscription when you click on the options button
then you cancel
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Onlinebar: 6:08pm On May 01, 2020
Millennialaku:

mine is 90 percent wink touch vpn extension on firefox cheesy
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Yomite22(m): 6:08pm On May 01, 2020
Goodluck418:
Nothing has ever stressed me like this prolific verification

I had some almost everything apart from paying for a number.

I have someone in UK I can use the number, but my VPN is only available for USA.
Download Turbo VPN, use the arrow to select the country of your choice. DON'T BOTHER TO SUBSCRIBE O

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Ebenzima16(m): 6:09pm On May 01, 2020
Bobbybenard:
pls can i use telos Uk or Canada number to verify prolific account ??

I only used it for US

but you can try the other options on telos
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Lorlahlizzy(f): 6:27pm On May 01, 2020
kingsonJR:
Just finish one £2.46 survey in corona wink wink
Guys go get nord VPN and be changing the city maybe every 30 mins I just connect not up to five min ago and I was given a 12 min survey
Check my post you will see premium login I pasted..cheers..Chuksbaby for IMF president
#Ain't going broke again geng cool
I don't no why all the surveys I have doing are all this 0.33,0.65 euros.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SolomonGrundy: 6:34pm On May 01, 2020
Lorlahlizzy:

Little beginnings dear. My second survey I did was 0.25 pounds. How many have u done so far?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by viklegend(m): 6:37pm On May 01, 2020
Lorlahlizzy:

I haven't even done one today
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by viklegend(m): 6:38pm On May 01, 2020
Since I updated my about you, I haven't been getting surveys ooo...
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 6:41pm On May 01, 2020
kingsonJR:
I made £3.10 yesterday
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Ayo199(m): 6:42pm On May 01, 2020
I finally got a USA number going by tello app suggested by somewhere not quite long..But on my Canada account, this verify on blue background was not there after verification whereas I can still see it now after verification on my US account(both account are not on hold)
Is this suppose to be there?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by IsaiahKalu(m): 6:42pm On May 01, 2020
chuksbaby:
Notice:

Some people are cashing out big on prolific even with USA account.

while others are complaining not to have seen any studies for days.

The key to get studies everyday voils down to how your profile was updated.

if you are not getting studies, kindly go and update your profile again...
How do you update your profile on prolific?

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Ayo199(m): 6:42pm On May 01, 2020
Ayo199:
I finally got a USA number going by tello app suggested by somewhere not quite long..But on my Canada account, this verify on blue background was not there after verification whereas I can still see it now after verification on my US account(both account are not on hold)
Is this suppose to be there?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by teeboi77: 6:43pm On May 01, 2020
Youngtekkey:

I use touch VPN extension

please how did you add the extension on firefox and select Canada...mine just logged in with UK and I can't change it
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by kingsonJR(m): 7:00pm On May 01, 2020
For those of you using study notifier put the periodically check for study, reduce the time to ten minutes and disable compatible study only...though survey dry today just doing my third but most of them na for system and I use the chrome cheat so am..my two kobo kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Christie171(f): 7:30pm On May 01, 2020
Why is the page refreshing on it's own all the time

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 01, 2020
Christie171:
Why is the page refreshing on it's own all the time

ok na.

.e dey find study for you na thays why iys on auto reload.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Functionoftime(m): 7:41pm On May 01, 2020
kingsonJR:
For those of you using study notifier put the periodically check for study, reduce the time to ten minutes and disable compatible study only...though survey dry today just doing my third but most of them na for system and I use the chrome cheat so am..my two kobo kiss
Survey no dry ooo. I have done 7 today and 4 approved already
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Lorlahlizzy(f): 7:41pm On May 01, 2020
SolomonGrundy:
Little beginnings dear. My second survey I did was 0.25 pounds. How many have u done so far?
12.still waiting for about 4 surveys to be reviewed.
I checked on the surveys it said it will be reviewed 22nd of may is that when I will get my money?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Lorlahlizzy(f): 7:43pm On May 01, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
I made £3.10 yesterday
I have just 1.50 pounds there I don't really understand that website
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ineaghe(m): 7:46pm On May 01, 2020
Lorlahlizzy:

12.still waiting for about 4 surveys to be reviewed.
I checked on the surveys it said it will be reviewed 22nd of may is that when I will get my money?
It means that it will be automatically marked complete by that date if the researcher doesn't do so himself.

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by realest2(m): 7:50pm On May 01, 2020
Functionoftime:

Canada abi?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ineaghe(m): 7:52pm On May 01, 2020
Functionoftime:

How was the maths in the behavioural survey?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 7:52pm On May 01, 2020
chuksbaby:

ok na.

.e dey find study for you na thays why iys on auto reload.

boss abeg teach us about dosh
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Pericardium2: 7:54pm On May 01, 2020
SolomonGrundy:

I have not gotten a number yet!
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Functionoftime(m): 7:57pm On May 01, 2020
realest2:
Canada abi?
US
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Functionoftime(m): 8:02pm On May 01, 2020
ineaghe:
How was the maths in the behavioural survey?
Very simple na. I didn't complete the survey self. I didn't know I would be rewarded.
MTN network was acting up, my vpn disconnected without my knowledge and I continued. Naso them tell me say the study is not for my region and it ended like that. Later, I just messaged the researcher that my network acted up.
I was really surprised to see that I have been rewarded
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 8:03pm On May 01, 2020
Chai, omo i just miss this £7.50 survey cos of my slow network sha cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.