Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (255986 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Funpeter: 11:30am On May 03, 2020
A quick one, I was so anxious about getting a survey after getting 3 on Friday but non came up finally at night a survey pop up even when my vpn was off I quickly switch on my vpn and try to change my Mobile to desktop becais2the instruction says you must first pass the attention test and the survey can only be open once...on a nutshell I didnt fill the survey and I just contact the researcher and said I couldn't fill cos of network issue......so I submit and the complete code says no code but fortunately Ithe survey was approved and the less than one pound was added to my account.
We should see it as side hustle and not a do or die affair, we know things are hard let's just wait and hope things get better.

5 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Martinsville(m): 11:39am On May 03, 2020
Pls even after verifying my number and email my prolific account still shows that I should verify my account. What can I do?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 11:47am On May 03, 2020
ujlatino:

Pls can u help me open an US account? I have tried all d tricks I got here but not working out. Pls help ur guy . Thanks in advance
shocked shocked bro its very easy nah

tell me what is hindering you
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 11:58am On May 03, 2020
eben123:

Did you use your 9ja name or a foreign name ?
Baba, you fit us any name , whether naija or foreign. NOthing spoil
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 12:00pm On May 03, 2020
Millennialaku:

no vex bro, what kind of surveys do you do there, these people are just referring me from site to site angry angry
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 12:01pm On May 03, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

bro why you no dey on WhatsApp now ok be using your Gmail account.
And also can I open two accounts on my phone? one on chrome, another on PHX OR FIREFOX?
shey you hold my number ?, whatsapp don finally unban me grin grin

yes you can open two accounts on your phone wink
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mythy70(m): 12:01pm On May 03, 2020
EngrHumble:

Pls Boss email me Your "About You" screenshots abeg
i neva c one survey since on Thursday

Edosa4future@gmail com

Sent! Check your mail
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 12:03pm On May 03, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

yea bro
I see prolific assistant on chrome, are you using it and is it different from prolific notifier?
prolific assitant nah laptop version of prolific notifier

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by RHARPHELLE99(m): 12:04pm On May 03, 2020
mythy70:

Sent! Check your mail

bros make me sef collect screenshot too. be like say my account dey smell

thelmarhodes01@gmail.com
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 12:05pm On May 03, 2020
Christie171:
Can I edit my saved 'About You'?

...and what do you mean by this your bolded WIT
yes you can edit it

wit1
/wit/
noun
noun: wit; plural noun: wits

mental sharpness and inventiveness; keen intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 12:07pm On May 03, 2020
phr0nesis:

Please do they offer surveys to unpopular European countries like Belarus?
uk, us and canada
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Christie171(f): 12:09pm On May 03, 2020
Creeza:
what cracked turbo VPN is this? please I'm interested.
Cracked Turbo VPN....send me pm, so I can send you the link
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by dojnr4real: 12:12pm On May 03, 2020
mythy70:

You're right my brother, to my own very best I'm doing my best here on this thread.

I know of over 8NL users here on this thread that I've helped by answering some of their questions that I know and I remember giving some tips the other day how I earned on Prolific.

Also I help people I can via PM too. You don't expect me to start posting or saying something I'm not even sure myself on the thread

Now, what if I tell you I myself saw survey last on Prolific since 25th of April? You're shocked right? I've been battling with opening new accounts both US and Canada, the accounts are put on hold immediately after opening. Yet I keep trying, till I'm able to get through, till date I still don't have any functional Prolific account, the one I have I'm not more getting survey.

AIT1, Smithj01, donjnr4real, Thane, KenBen217, Youngtekkey, viklegend y'all see what I woke to, please kindly come and clear one way or the other if I've been of help to you or not including Beolly that accused me below among other monickers I can't remember that we have chat via Email and WhatsApp

One way or the other, I'm doing my best on this forum.

I respond to much questions I know on this thread.

PEACE!!! �
Boss, you are a good person. you have done for me what literary would have cost me thousands of naira, but you didn't collect a dine. This thread brought us together. I can vouch for you any day any time.
For the newbies here please ,take your time to read through this thread , don't come and be blaming us .
I will look for a way to covert my 'ABOUT YOU' to PDF so that you guys can download.

4 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Functionoftime(m): 12:14pm On May 03, 2020
rawe45:

check your WhatsApp p.s
Please edit and remove my number
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by klassd(m): 12:18pm On May 03, 2020
mythy70:

Sent! Check your mail

Baba please send to chuxxdan@gmail.com
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by EngrHumble(m): 12:21pm On May 03, 2020
mythy70:

Sent! Check your mail
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Justice505: 12:23pm On May 03, 2020
To be sincere am not that good on twitter, i don't have a twitter account either. But i follow the precedious here on the example created by chuks.

My problem is when i wanted to insert my number during the process of creating the account i use USA and put my nigeria numb since them there have been say technical problem i was unable to open the account. please if anybody can help me i will be grateful

And again, is there any site where i can promote product from warriorplus than twitter?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Zubbykan007(m): 12:26pm On May 03, 2020
dplores:

He said he does not want to divert attention to him

You questions get as e be

No sane direct competitor will share such
Do you some people will also say that no sane person will give this informations you are reading for free? Think..... he never asked you
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Zubbykan007(m): 12:27pm On May 03, 2020
Albertone:
That's kind of rude.He hasn't said anything bad.

You should be more accommodating
but the op gave this information for free
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ujlatino(m): 12:28pm On May 03, 2020
Millennialaku:

shocked shocked bro its very easy nah

tell me what is hindering you
I have opened upto 20 accounts all still on hold even after adhering to all instructions posted here cry
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mythy70(m): 12:30pm On May 03, 2020
RHARPHELLE99:

bros make me sef collect screenshot too. be like say my account dey smell

thelmarhodes01@gmail.com

Sent

klassd:

Baba please send to chuxxdan@gmail.com

Sent as well
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mythy70(m): 12:31pm On May 03, 2020
dojnr4real:
Boss, you are a good person. you have done for me what literary would have cost me thousands of naira, but you didn't collect a dine. This thread brought us together. I can vouch for you any day any time.
For the newbies here please ,take your time to read through this thread , don't come and be blaming us .
I will look for a way to covert my 'ABOUT YOU' to PDF so that you guys can download.

Thank you my brother

PEACE!!!
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mythy70(m): 12:35pm On May 03, 2020
Sammiel, I've replied your PM.

Kindly revert

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ujlatino(m): 12:39pm On May 03, 2020
mythy70:

Sent

Sent as well
Pls I need d screenshot
elesival@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 12:41pm On May 03, 2020
ujlatino:

I have opened upto 20 accounts all still on hold even after adhering to all instructions posted here cry
phone or pc
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by SegunDgr8(m): 12:41pm On May 03, 2020
mythy70:

Sent! Check your mail
Bro. abeg help your brother. I haven't gotten any survey since my prolific account has been active. asunmoadesegun@gmail.com. Thanks!
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Pericardium2: 12:46pm On May 03, 2020
ujlatino:

Pls I need d screenshot
elesival@gmail.com
Thanks

Tawiotobi@gmail.com
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Sammiel: 12:47pm On May 03, 2020
mythy70:
Sammiel, I've replied your PM.
Kindly revert
Done.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Martinsville(m): 12:48pm On May 03, 2020
mythy70:

Sent! Check your mail

Pls I also need the screenshot. matinezigbo@gmail.com
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mythy70(m): 12:49pm On May 03, 2020
ujlatino:

Pls I need d screenshot
elesival@gmail.com
Thanks

Done
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ChaseVibes(m): 12:54pm On May 03, 2020
mythy70:

Done
thechasevibes@gmail.com
Pls forward to mine
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mythy70(m): 12:58pm On May 03, 2020
SegunDgr8:

Bro. abeg help your brother. I haven't gotten any survey since my prolific account has been active. asunmoadesegun@gmail.com. Thanks!

Baba, we are in this together. I'm not getting any survey either for like 7days now. Looking up to port to Canada, opened about 5 accounts, all on hold.

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.