Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (256089 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by micynute94(m): 2:54am On May 03, 2020
Millennialaku:

grin grin mine is worse, sometimes my laptop freezes when taking survey, i have to remove and put the battery back with the speed of light to catch the particular survey . cry cry cry do you know any remedy for the freezing

note: it was as soon as i started getting plenty surveys on my account it started, you can imagine grin grin cry cry cry cry cry cry

Install CCleaner. If you get time, look for the cracked paid version, which is much better and powerful.

You might have a lot of temporary files and junks that's taking up space on your system and consuming your ram.

You can also check your RAM usage on the task manager to know wetin dey consume am.

Lastly, hope your hard disk is not full or almost full.. That one dey make system hang too. If you've used more than 90% of your disk space, try deleting some stuff you don't need or copy it to another storage.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by shommans: 3:22am On May 03, 2020
@yongtekken, pls do u know how I can get USA or Canada phone no.tried some sites already
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Babawale01: 3:32am On May 03, 2020
Chuksbaby please come to my rescue.

Na PayPal be my problem.

Abeg give me guideline how to setup this thing biko
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Dopenigga(m): 3:36am On May 03, 2020
has anyone gotten any survey this morning?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Beolly(m): 3:39am On May 03, 2020
ambitiouschap1:
Hey guys it will take you nothing to share your about you process so other can earn, it's not like they won't pay everyone be like chuksbaby.

Cc Donjnr4real , mythy70 and other .

Just my 2 cent
Na there you go sleep those guys will never tell you a thing, even if you send dm they wont reply typical Nigerian behavior it's the same 'diseases' ravaging our past and present leaders 'myself and family alone'. Chuksbaby is just a Nigerian with a non-Nigerian blood.

6 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by microlincoln: 4:25am On May 03, 2020
Beolly:

Na there you go sleep those guys will never tell you a thing, even if you send dm they wont reply typical Nigerian behavior it's the same 'diseases' ravaging our past and present leaders 'myself and family alone'. Chuksbaby is just a Nigerian with a non-Nigerian blood.
I wonder why we are like this in Nigeria. Something they got free or almost free. What if chuksbaby decide to hoard this opportunity? Will they be forming jagaban?

Lightning other people's candle will not make your own shine less.

3 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 5:30am On May 03, 2020
ellex:

I missed that exact survey too.
Touch VPN is not working anymore and that messed things up for me tonight. Anybody with a good VPN recommendation please come to my aid �(laptop)

Thanks for this
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Greenbuoy(m): 5:37am On May 03, 2020
Bros, how long did it take for the code to get to you on Hushed? Mek I know whether mek I start to dey cry
Taeewo:
That flyp might not work,just try down hushed app to buy number valid for 7 days at $1.99 or download dingtone to buy a number valid for a year at $5..
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Greenbuoy(m): 5:42am On May 03, 2020
Abeg, how long e take the code to reach your side? Walahi, e dey do me like sey my 770 don cast
anthronics:

Use hushed app. Just used it to verify my prolific now and it worked. Though they charge 770naira

2 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by dojnr4real: 6:34am On May 03, 2020
Let me clear this right away. I am a very good person, and I have done lots of good on this thread. Many can attest to that. I have loads of mails to attend to, please if I am yet to respond to your mail don't be offended. Some people said I am a typical Nigera with this and that. I taught a lot of people how to open a Lesotho PayPal free of charge here last week what's common 'ABOUT YOU' That I cant share? Please you guys should stop this attitude.
I have shared my 'ABOUT YOU' with hundreds of people here via WhatsApp and some gave me their login details and I was able to carryout the editing on my own.
The PROBLEM is that most of you are not consistent in your 'ABOUT YOU'
Eg, they intentionally repeated some questions there to test you and some of you gave different answers. Go and correct it.
Be consistent
You can't be a student and have a full time job. Those small small things counts.
For those of that have my ' About You' please share it with other's.
Phone Notifier used to fail most time, it's not 100% guarantee stay close to your phone or system.

9 Likes

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 6:43am On May 03, 2020
Offpoint:

Please which of the survey site are you using?
prolific dot co
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 6:46am On May 03, 2020
micynute94:

Install CCleaner. If you get time, look for the cracked paid version, which is much better and powerful.

You might have a lot of temporary files and junks that's taking up space on your system and consuming your ram.

You can also check your RAM usage on the task manager to know wetin dey consume am.

Lastly, hope your hard disk is not full or almost full.. That one dey make system hang too. If you've used more than 90% of your disk space, try deleting some stuff you don't need or copy it to another storage.
thank you very much, i appreciate cheesy cheesy
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 6:46am On May 03, 2020
Offpoint:

There could be a lot of load on your laptop hence the freezing... Try uninstalling some stuff or always use the safe mode when you wanna survey
thank you sir, i appreciate smiley smiley
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 7:01am On May 03, 2020
Dopenigga:
has anyone gotten any survey this morning?
I START HUNTING FOR SURVEYS FROM 11AM-1AM, ITS VERY EFFECTIVE. GOT THIS FROM THE CHART I PASTED HERE BEFORE wink wink
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 7:04am On May 03, 2020
all the people sending me emails, pls o when i login to my gmail, i dont see them and i dont know where to find them. thats why i just dismiss when i get email notification from nairaland.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by microlincoln: 7:16am On May 03, 2020
Millennialaku:

I START HUNTING FOR SURVEYS FROM 11AM-1AM, ITS VERY EFFECTIVE. GOT THIS FROM THE CHART I PASTED HERE BEFORE wink wink

Thanks you have been helpful.
But I must say I literally have been awake with my system all through the night but without a single survey.

Please what vpn do you recommend with system.

I just dont know what I am doing wrong
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by klassd(m): 7:37am On May 03, 2020
Dopenigga:
it should be gone by now

Yes. Just no surveys yet
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Remijuice: 7:41am On May 03, 2020
microlincoln:

But I must say I literally have been awake with my system all through the night but without a single survey.

Some of you are just...

She Said 11am to 1am and You Thanked Her.

Why now complain that you have been awake all night, is 11am to 1am All Night

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Ayo199(m): 7:58am On May 03, 2020
Onlinebar:
Post your hint here make everyone learn
I need hint too bro
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by microlincoln: 7:59am On May 03, 2020
Remijuice:

Some of you are just...

She Said 11am to 1am and You Thanked Her.

Why now complain that you have been awake all night, is 11am to 1am All Night
If you can't comprehend simple English, why not just shut up and mind your biz Sir
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Ayo199(m): 8:07am On May 03, 2020
dojnr4real:
Chuksbaby, come and see your boi. #CANADA #CHUSKSBABY MYTHY70
Bro abeg help me out.. I have not gotten any study for 3 days now.. please I would like to chat you on whatsapp.. Abeg..
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Offpoint: 8:15am On May 03, 2020
Millennialaku:

prolific dot co
Can you please give me the A_Z steps to create account there? Please I'll really appreciate it.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ineaghe(m): 8:18am On May 03, 2020
Millennialaku:

grin grin mine is worse, sometimes my laptop freezes when taking survey, i have to remove and put the battery back with the speed of light to catch the particular survey . cry cry cry do you know any remedy for the freezing

note: it was as soon as i started getting plenty surveys on my account it started, you can imagine grin grin cry cry cry cry cry cry
Just clean up your PC like someone recommended. Though some of the survey sites that their domain name start with app. might be a little bit heavy.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Offpoint: 8:21am On May 03, 2020
dojnr4real:
Let me clear this right away. I am a very good person, and I have done lots of good on this thread. Many can attest to that. I have loads of mails to attend to, please if I am yet to respond to your mail don't be offended. Some people said I am a typical Nigera with this and that. I taught a lot of people how to open a Lesotho PayPal free of charge here last week what's common 'ABOUT YOU' That I cant share? Please you guys should stop this attitude.
I have shared my 'ABOUT YOU' with hundreds of people here via WhatsApp and some gave me their login details and I was able to carryout the editing on my own.
Eg, they intentionally repeated some questions there to test you and some of you gave different answers. Go and correct it.
Be consistent
You can't be a student and have a full time job. Those small small things counts.
Phone Notifier used to fail most time, it's not 100% guarantee stay close to your phone or system.

Please refer to your Lesotho PayPal lecture, I want to know how open Lesotho PayPal account.

PayPal rejected my voters and temporal national ID for verification.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ineaghe(m): 8:21am On May 03, 2020
microlincoln:

I will recommend you use the mobile notifier. It works very well.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 8:23am On May 03, 2020
microlincoln:

i use touch vpn extension

i only did two surveys yesterday unlike friday evening where i did 7 and missed 3. there are low surveys during weekends, just wait till Monday. wink wink

modified: use prolific extension too

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 8:23am On May 03, 2020
bro your face scarce ooooooooo.
Millennialaku:

prolific dot co
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ineaghe(m): 8:24am On May 03, 2020
dojnr4real:
Be consistent

Thanks for this boss. To fill the about you, you need to have a good memory. Most of the questions are trick questions asked in different ways up to three times and sometimes in multiple sections. If you are in doubt, just leave it unfilled.

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 8:25am On May 03, 2020
OYENIYIJK:
bro your face scarce ooooooooo.

shocked shocked shocked shocked but i dey online 24 grin grin

hwfa nah how your prolific dey be
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 8:26am On May 03, 2020
Offpoint:

Please refer to your Lesotho PayPal lecture, I want to know how open Lesotho PayPal account.

PayPal rejected my voters and temporal national ID for verification.
use drivers license wink wink or borrow one but make sure to use the details on the license where necessary
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 8:27am On May 03, 2020
Millennialaku:

shocked shocked shocked shocked but i dey online 24 grin grin
hwfa nah how your prolific dey be
I open Canada and get some cent yesterday
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 8:30am On May 03, 2020
Offpoint:

Can you please give me the A_Z steps to create account there? Please I'll really appreciate it.

if you use pc

i reccomend you use firefox. get touch vpn extension

create fresh gmail with american name which you will use to register on prolific

verify your email

verify your phone number

fill out your compulsory questions they ask

fill out your about you with WIT

START MAKING MONEY

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (263)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.