Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home - Business (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home (256479 Views)

Tutorial -simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home / Post Covid-19: 5 Business Ideas You Should Start Working On / Life After COVID-19 : 5 Actions Your Business Can Take To Survive The Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (263) (Go Down)

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mythy70(m): 12:58pm On May 03, 2020
Martinsville:

Pls I also need the screenshot. matinezigbo@gmail.com

Sent
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by OYENIYIJK: 1:01pm On May 03, 2020
Millennialaku:
shey you hold my number ?, whatsapp don finally unban me grin grin
yes you can open two accounts on your phone wink
07037322652 add me bro I no know how I misplaced that number
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Zubbykan007(m): 1:03pm On May 03, 2020
chuksbaby:
Some people tell me say, bro why you nor package this thing you give for free and sell am, you go hammer.

I tell them ssay, i never see person way do good to others, that will not receive blessing somehow.

i am missing pinging english so that the bot will not ban some of my words..
God will bless you beyond reach
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 1:04pm On May 03, 2020
mythy70:

Baba, we are in this together. I'm not getting any survey either for like 7days now. Looking up to port to Canada, opened about 5 accounts, all on hold.
Ahh! Baba port o, you wet be our boss over here
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by bedfordng(m): 1:05pm On May 03, 2020
Caleycash:
Bro may God bless you so much... please can i use a visa card I've used previously to verify a Nigerian PayPal to verify the Lesotho own?, thanks a lot and may all your heart desires in life come to fulfilment
you can't except the card is not linked to any pp account. try vcc
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by klassd(m): 1:08pm On May 03, 2020
mythy70:

Sent

Sent as well

Gracias

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mythy70(m): 1:10pm On May 03, 2020
Pericardium2:

Tawiotobi@gmail.com

Martinsville:

Pls I also need the screenshot. matinezigbo@gmail.com

ChaseVibes:

thechasevibes@gmail.com
Pls forward to mine

All sent
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mythy70(m): 1:13pm On May 03, 2020
Youngtekkey:

Ahh! Baba port o, you wet be our boss over here

I'm still learning bro, I'm actually trying Mturk out and it's really taking my time

I tried the Prolific 5times last night, all on hold. I just go sleep jeje

Surveys are not easy switching VPN every minute
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 1:17pm On May 03, 2020
mythy70:

usa ?. i am getting surveys nah . wetin happen to your account ?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mythy70(m): 1:18pm On May 03, 2020
Caleycash:
Bro may God bless you so much... please can i use a visa card I've used previously to verify a Nigerian PayPal to verify the Lesotho own?, thanks a lot and may all your heart desires in life come to fulfilment

Remove the card from the Nigerian PayPal, after successful removal then you can add it to your new Lesotho PP

Note: You can only link card twice on PayPal i.e remove the card from one PP account then add it to another PP account

After the second time, you can't link that card to any PP account again

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Zubbykan007(m): 1:20pm On May 03, 2020
chuksbaby:
How To Create A Working Pay pal Account That Can Send And Receive While Using Your Nigerian Name And Ip With A Specific Browser on Computer Or Phone

Most people have been waiting for this method
Most internet making money opportunities, people missed is because they don't have a pay pal account that can receive funds.

There are so many sites i will reveal as usual where you will be earning with your own pay=pal account.

In a month you could gather up to over 100 dollars or more..thats over 40k in naira sitting at home( Its inside The ebook)

I decided to share this information for giveaway and you can help other people open theirs
N.B if you like charge them, its your choice.

This is what you guys will do to receive the guide i created
Follow This Steps Below

I have done what most people can not do here for free.......
I don't want to share this information public here.

it will strictly be by e-mail... (Once you get it, nobody should share it here)

So if you think i have tried so far, If you have 1k to spare come and commend my effort for the time i used and its my sons birthday This weekend...

Just to make you serious...

Send the e-mails now

Dont drop emails here please
Austineproxy@Gmail.com
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mythy70(m): 1:20pm On May 03, 2020
Millennialaku:

usa ?. i am getting surveys nah . wetin happen to your account ?

I don't even know oo, account looks okay.

No hold, no block, no restriction. Just that surveys are not coming, I suspect VPN issue sha
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 1:25pm On May 03, 2020
mythy70:

I don't even know oo, account looks okay.

No hold, no block, no restriction. Just that surveys are not coming, I suspect VPN issue sha

i must be vpn. i just started getting more studies this friday when i changed my vpn

which one do you use ?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 03, 2020
Justice505:
To be sincere am not that good on twitter, i don't have a twitter account either. But i follow the precedious here on the example created by chuks.

My problem is when i wanted to insert my number during the process of creating the account i use USA and put my nigeria numb since them there have been say technical problem i was unable to open the account. please if anybody can help me i will be grateful

And again, is there any site where i can promote product from warriorplus than twitter?

fb ads, bing ads,
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by viklegend(m): 1:40pm On May 03, 2020
Am I permitted to create a WhatsApp group so we can help each other out on this prolific struggle....

Lass lass we gas cash out
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Youngtekkey(m): 1:43pm On May 03, 2020
mythy70:

I'm still learning bro, I'm actually trying Mturk out and it's really taking my time

I tried the Prolific 5times last night, all on hold. I just go sleep jeje

E no easy o, I understand your plight bro
You have been approved for Mturk?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by viklegend(m): 1:43pm On May 03, 2020
mythy70:

You're right my brother, to my own very best I'm doing my best here on this thread.

I know of over 8NL users here on this thread that I've helped by answering some of their questions that I know and I remember giving some tips the other day how I earned on Prolific.

Also I help people I can via PM too. You don't expect me to start posting or saying something I'm not even sure myself on the thread

Now, what if I tell you I myself saw survey last on Prolific since 25th of April? You're shocked right? I've been battling with opening new accounts both US and Canada, the accounts are put on hold immediately after opening. Yet I keep trying, till I'm able to get through, till date I still don't have any functional Prolific account, the one I have I'm not more getting survey.

AIT1, Smithj01, donjnr4real, Thane, KenBen217, Youngtekkey, viklegend y'all see what I woke to, please kindly come and clear one way or the other if I've been of help to you or not including Beolly that accused me below among other monickers I can't remember that we have chat via Email and WhatsApp

One way or the other, I'm doing my best on this forum.

I respond to much questions I know on this thread.

PEACE!!! �

Bro you a good person... The kind of patience u had when I was asking several questions is just out of this world... Thanks for helping out

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by kingsonJR(m): 1:47pm On May 03, 2020
Please oo you guys that are still seeing survey to do should help your fellow brothers out on the VPN you are using o biko
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mythy70(m): 1:48pm On May 03, 2020
viklegend:

Bro you a good person... The kind of patience u had when I was asking several questions is just out of this world... Thanks for helping out

Bless up G
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mythy70(m): 1:48pm On May 03, 2020
Youngtekkey:

E no easy o, I understand your plight bro
You have been approved for Mturk?

Yeah
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mythy70(m): 1:50pm On May 03, 2020
Millennialaku:

i must be vpn. i just started getting more studies this friday when i changed my vpn

which one do you use ?

Windscribe, I task on laptop tho. I don't find phone comfortable
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Justice505: 1:51pm On May 03, 2020
chuksbaby:

fb ads, bing ads,
Baba mi, thank you for the mention

Which section of fb do i find advertisement and i don't understand what you mean by bing ads.

please don't give up on me help me

thanks in advance.
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by kayultimate(m): 1:51pm On May 03, 2020
mythy70:

Yeah

Wow! Nigeria or USA account?
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mythy70(m): 1:52pm On May 03, 2020
kayultimate:

Wow! Nigeria or USA account?

When it comes to freelancing, no dey mention Naija jare

it's USA account
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 1:53pm On May 03, 2020
mythy70:

i use laptop too, can you try touch vpn and see if there will be any changes

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 1:54pm On May 03, 2020
mythy70:

last question pls. how can i get SSIN cry cry cry
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by lilioj: 1:55pm On May 03, 2020
ComputerOperato:

Quick question.
How did you get phone he number to verify?
canadian number, contact fucc12

1 Like

Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mythy70(m): 1:55pm On May 03, 2020
Millennialaku:

i use laptop too, can you try touch vpn and see if there will be any changes

Okay. I'll give it a try
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by Millennialaku(m): 1:57pm On May 03, 2020
mythy70:

Okay. I'll give it a try
i mean the extension for browser
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mythy70(m): 1:58pm On May 03, 2020
Millennialaku:

last question pls. how can i get SSIN cry cry cry

The first account I got approved of, I could not use it cuz I input fake/random SSN

So the when I got approved for the second one, I begged a friend who gave me his client details that I used including the SSN

I opened over 8 accounts before I could get through with one
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by mythy70(m): 1:59pm On May 03, 2020
Millennialaku:

i mean the extension for browser

Okay. Noted!
Re: Page1 Updated 19/5/20 Tutorial -Simple Ways I Use To Make Money Online From Home by ineaghe(m): 2:02pm On May 03, 2020
mythy70:

The first account I got approved of, I could not use it cuz I input fake/random SSN

So the when I got approved for the second one, I begged a friend who gave me his client details that I used including the SSN

I opened over 8 accounts before I could get through with one
Nice. I would have done same. But I don't have any friends like. Did you open eight accounts because you were trying to get one approved?

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (263)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / Binary Option Alertz/strategies Season4 (new Dawn) / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.