Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Need To Register A Domain . . .any Suggestions? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need To Register A Domain . . .any Suggestions? (987 Views)

How Can I Register A .gov.ng Domain / How To Register A Domain Name Free And Host It Free For Life With Email Address / Can One De-register A Domain Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Register A Domain . . .any Suggestions? by Djswaggz(m): 10:07am On Jan 05, 2011
I need to register a domain at an affordable price. . . Anyone with suggestions?
Re: Need To Register A Domain . . .any Suggestions? by Afam4eva(m): 10:42am On Jan 05, 2011
Do you need it with web hosting. If you do then it's free. visit www.internetvisa.net
Re: Need To Register A Domain . . .any Suggestions? by Djswaggz(m): 11:25am On Jan 05, 2011
Thanks, I want to do it with web hosting. .
Re: Need To Register A Domain . . .any Suggestions? by mastere3: 11:36am On Jan 05, 2011
Ok then, how about www.vbhostnet.com shared hosting, resellers hosting, master reseller
Re: Need To Register A Domain . . .any Suggestions? by rojad(m): 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2011
Re: Need To Register A Domain . . .any Suggestions? by unclewebng(m): 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2011
If you truely need one, i can do it for you by obtaining your own mastercard for you and register and host on your mastercard on a dedicated server for you. Just IM
Re: Need To Register A Domain . . .any Suggestions? by daretayo(m): 3:58pm On Jan 12, 2011
dont risk registering your domain with all these unserious and unreliable nigerian web host. Go direct and register your domain directly with an ICANN accredited registrar . I will suggest namecheap.com because you can actually use your normal nigerian naira mastercard. i use my normal GTB NAIRA mastercard to register domains. u can then buy hosting anywhere else. but whatever u do. make sure you manage and control your domain yourself.
Re: Need To Register A Domain . . .any Suggestions? by salviya: 7:24am On Feb 24, 2011
You can register the domain here http://www.tucktail.com/ and also get the hosting,domain name register, domain appraisal, online file folder, ssl certificate etc,
Re: Need To Register A Domain . . .any Suggestions? by Greatsteps: 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2011
B4 you're misled, registering a domain has never been a problem. The most challenging is getting a reliable host to house the domain.

A world class web host will surely get your domain registered satisfactorily while a well registered domain can not guarantee good hosting.

TREASUREDHOST.COM is a reseller to HOSTGATOR. Your Domain and Hosting challenges will be handled in Naira at treasured host.com.

The final decision is yours.
Re: Need To Register A Domain . . .any Suggestions? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 24, 2011
@op

One Hosting plan Beats all others.

I can testify to the strength of this Wonderful host. You get a Free Domain name (.com, .net, .org, .biz, .info etc) with 5GB Disk space shocked, 50GB Bandwith shocked, Unlimited Emails, Unlimited Domain name (You can add more domain names), Unlimited Database Accounts, Fantastico (sure banker) etc. Search around and see there is no better host for just N6K wink. Visit Web4Africa to see what you've been missing.
Re: Need To Register A Domain . . .any Suggestions? by 2864: 2:08am On Feb 26, 2011
The final decision is yours, but why not consider the people who will give without taking a kobo, www.africahostings.com.

Dont mind those castigating Nigeria webhost, they are also good like others.

best of luck

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters, Pls I Need Facebook Clone: / Download My New Bbcode Editor 0.1 / Logo Design - Can You Design Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.