Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) (9591 Views)

Guys Please Stop Doing This, Ladies Don't Like It(photo) / If This Man Gets Married, I May Not Be Able To Survive It (photo) / Most Women Today Are Just Low-Key Pr0stitutes And They Know It!! [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 15, 2020
Almost everywhere is getting unsettled. This is the time you wish you have a gun. But you don’t have a gun. What do you do?

Get a very good Bluetooth speaker. Not those China made but HK, JBL, SONY are best in this regard. Always leave at least 50 percent charge for the night.

Head over to play store and download the YouTube app. At nights, maybe 11, 12 or 1am. Power your speaker and place it outside, crank the volume to 80 or 90 percent. open the YouTube app and search for a very good “gun shot” sound effect. Don’t play the crazy machine guns it will sound suspicious. Where you wan see machine gun? grin

Look for good double barrel sound effect or that of pistol. Load it up and fire two shot in the air grin

Gangster mode. That should scare any motherfvcker off. Around 3 or 4 am. Load it up again and fire three shots. Init!!!

I hope it helps. Not cool to post but there’s no other way to pass it.

The real deal is, you get to help your neighbors too. Nobody knows where the shot came.

Wisdom!!! My head wan burst grin

I wan turn Solomon

Edited: for the first time ever. I uploaded a photo. I did not lie this time. So expect more stories with photos soon.

Before you start to roast me, I said “I hope it helps”. Hopefully!! That kind thing grin

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by Marpol: 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
stupidity:
Almost everywhere is getting unsettled. This is the time you wish you have a gun. But you don’t have a gun. What do you do?

Get a very good Bluetooth speaker. Not those China made but HK, JBL, SONY are best in this regard. Always leave at least 50 percent charge for the night.

Head over to play store and download the YouTube app. At nights, maybe 11, 12 or 1am. Power your speaker and place it outside, crank the volume to 80 or 90 percent. open the YouTube app and search for a very good “gun shot” sound effect. Don’t play the crazy machine guns it will sound suspicious. Where you wan see machine gun? grin

Look for good double barrel sound effect or that of pistol. Load it up and fire two shot in the air grin

Gangster mode. That should scare any motherfvcker off. Around 3 or 4 am. Load it up again and fire three shots. Init!!!

Over sense dey worry you!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by Trueigbo: 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
stupidity:

Try this at your own peril

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by Starz825(m): 9:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
grin but this ur moniker ehnn
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by mofeoluwadassah: 9:08pm On Apr 15, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by blackboy(m): 9:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Nice idea. But this method you too no go sleep.
When I was younger I used to keep banger and had in mind in case of robber would light it to send a message to the robbers that i get gun. Never had to try it , thank God for that
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by Franzinni: 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
Where do you live make I come follow you play police and thief ... But please use a JBL and keep it outside he he ...I am coming to be afraid ...
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 15, 2020
Trueigbo:

Try this at your own peril
what are you trying to say?

1 Like

Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by BennyDGreat: 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
stupidity:

The real deal is, you get to help your neighbors too. Nobody knows where the shot came.

Wisdom!!! My head wan burst grin

I wan turn Solomon

Lol
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by Vivonose: 9:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
U and the thief,no sleeping for both of u grin
U have to be awake to replay the sound
It's only God that will help someone
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by LabuleofNigeria: 9:22pm On Apr 15, 2020
Story...
When real goons storm your area and fire live shots towards the sound and nothing show up.....

The kind beating wey u go finally chop go be Pandemically Pandemic grin grin grin grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by chatinent: 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2020
But if they succeed in not believing you and meet you inside, oh, your eyes will see your ears.

1 Like

Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:
Story...
When real goons storm your area and fire live shots towards the sound and nothing show up.....

The kind beating wey u go finally chop go be Pandemically Pandemic grin grin grin grin
true but it helped someone last night. She heard footsteps running when she fired at 5am.
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
chatinent:
But if they succeed in not believing you and meet you inside, oh, your eyes will see your ears.
if we should bring in “believe” then we should as well believe when you fire the shot, Your God will pour fear on them. Believe bro.

2 Likes

Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by Chinwees: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2020
Wonderful
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by alasan007(m): 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lol one million boys doesn’t scare easily bro you r on your own with that ...even landlord association will question you the next day grin grin
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by LabuleofNigeria: 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2020
stupidity:
true but it helped someone last night. She heard footsteps running when she fired at 5am.

Footstep running is far different from "Goons Arrival......"

I pray u never experience VISITATION OF REAL GOONS.

1 Like

Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by forghon: 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
What about if the speaker says loudly "YOUR BLUETOOTH DEVICE IS NOW CONNECTED OR IT MISTAKENLY PAIRED THE THEIVES DEVICES"

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by PureGoldh(m): 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
Lwkmd....You are on your own ooh
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2020
LabuleofNigeria:
Story...

grin
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by ikbnice(m): 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
forghon:
What about if the speaker says loudly "YOUR BLUETOOTH DEVICE IS NOW CONNECTED OR IT MISTAKENLY PAIRED THE THEIVES DEVICES"
na wetin I dey tink be this... If phone disconnect and you wan reconnect back... Ehn

3 Likes

Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by davillian(m): 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2020
Its like you think people don't know the sound of gun in Nigeria
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by Hotfella(m): 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2020
The thieves go jejely first put the JBL for bag b4 dem break down ur door to collect the phone wey you take connect.

1 Like

Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
forghon:
What about if the speaker says loudly "YOUR BLUETOOTH DEVICE IS NOW CONNECTED OR IT MISTAKENLY PAIRED THE THIEVES DEVICES"

grin

9 Likes

Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
forghon:
lol . Kasala don burst be that. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
Electric security, ground spikes and a shotgun should help you scare them a bit, you'll have to get rid of the spikes the following morning.
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by taretoofine(m): 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2020
When YouTube advert come enter the way....don't panic, just remember those men with casket song grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by apholaryn: 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
Your eyes go clear when your speaker make announcement say the blue tooth device has been connected
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by Cholls(m): 11:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
my brother you don watch Home alone taya

4 Likes

Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by osamz007: 12:13am On Apr 16, 2020
forghon:

KWAME!

1 Like

Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by najib632(m): 12:23am On Apr 16, 2020
stupidity:
if we should bring in “believe” then we should as well believe when you fire the shot, Your God will pour fear on them. Believe bro.
you have my respect bro
Re: How To Scare Armed Robbers This Period. Try It (PHOTO) by starbuck(f): 12:36am On Apr 16, 2020
This lockdown is bringing out the geniuses in people grin grin grin

forghon:

And you came and poured sand for the op's idea by him living up to his moniker

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quiz - 10 Images That Can Reveal Your Sexuality / NL Help Me In Prayer: A Meat Seller Wants To Marry My Banker Elder Sister / Guys, What's The Sexiest Thing A Lady Has Ever Used To Seduce You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.