Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

th - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / th (1658 Views)

Th / How Igbo Millionaire, B-lord Completed His $400,000 Manson In 4 Months Proves Th / He Was F$$k!ng My Th!ghs Thinking It Was The Main Thing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

th by Pearchi: 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
T
Re: th by jacquincy: 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
Well as for me....as soon as a lady said 'yes' ....my prick will bookmark her.......anytime i see her.....prick must shout Halleluyah!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: th by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
I had a hard time comprehending what you wrote up there..
No offense

6 Likes

Re: th by Ladylite: 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2020
Pearchi:
Before I continue please the ff people should stay outta my thread. .
First people that feel because of covid-19 other life issues shouldn't be discussed, second hypocrites who have sex and don't like talking about it and lastly religious fanatics who think sex between 2 consenting adult is sin.

So I want to say something, so guys if you see a girl,you start talking, going through the stress of calls,texting,taking her out,spending your money or you're already in a relationship,then is time to for action, you start telling her 'baby keep touching it,it will rise'
I don't know for other girls but this can be so annoying, if a guy is not attracted to a girl, why would he want to have xes with her,or if the guy is having erectile dysfunction why not get it treated before trying to have xes with a girl.

This is one of the reason why girls cheat in relationship, when the dkc is always soft like potato. When a man sees the one he loves or he is attracted to, that thing stands on it own without being touched,ready for action.

Some soft potato men will even shamelessly tell you to suck before it stands.tufiakwa.

If I am with a guy,and he opens mouth to say baby keep touching it,keep touching it,it will rise,it will rise,I will swear for the guy in my heart,wear my clothes and get out of that space. which kind of nonsense work do you want give me lol.

I laugh in coronavirus

So with all your ranting it is standing up you came here to announce that you will do. Are u not worse than those who would come here to still tell u it is a SIN?

You didn't solve any problem, you just opened a directionless thread based on what u will do.... See no one cares. If the man is paying heavily, u kneel and do whatever da fvck he asks u to do.

Come here to rant without due intelligence. That shit ain't right. Get your story and destination straight next time. If u are not giving a solution or asking for help or giving something that is really NEWS, pls don't open a thread.

2 Likes

Re: th by Oyiboman69: 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2020
I will come to comment when it hit the front page

Re: th by Enoch07: 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
ehhhh

Re: th by mascot87(m): 11:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
Shey dicks use to soft like potatoes ni

1 Like

Re: th by Okeytus(m): 11:36pm On Apr 15, 2020
s this what your problem is? move on to the next on, there are thousands of them or if you love him, you treat him.
Re: th by Pearchi: 11:40pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ladylite:

I laugh in coronavirus

So with all your ranting it is standing up you came here to announce that you will do. Are u not worse than those who would come here to still tell u it is a SIN?

You didn't solve any problem, you just opened a directionless thread based on what u will do.... See no one cares. If the man is paying heavily, u kneel and do whatever da fvck he asks u to do.

Come here to rant without due intelligence. That shit ain't right. Get your story and destination straight next time. If u are not giving a solution or asking for help or giving something that is really NEWS, pls don't open a thread.

Says whoIf you can read and comprehend well,you will see where I wrote that guys stop trying to have it with someone they are not attracted to,or get themselves treated if they have erectile dysfunction.
Re: th by zexy2030(m): 11:41pm On Apr 15, 2020
u need a good dick just call me, OK, I will be there, I'm in Lagos.
Re: th by Pearchi: 11:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
Semperty:
I had a hard time comprehending what you wrote up there..
No offense

Then you have comprehension problem. Go to the next thread.Thanks

1 Like

Re: th by StrongandMighty: 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
wtf are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: th by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
Pearchi:

Then you have comprehension problem. Go to the next thread.Thanks
nah... your writing skills are piss poor..
go back to school, learn and come thank me later

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: th by Pearchi: 11:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
StrongandMighty:
wtf are you talking about?

I am talking about one of reasons your gf could be shopping your money and be getting it behind your back with a guy with strong dck.

1 Like

Re: th by Pearchi: 11:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
Semperty:
nah... your writing skills are piss poor..
go back to school, learn and come thank me later

Yes I hear you Mr Dangote English Teacher Mteew.

1 Like

Re: th by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 15, 2020
Pearchi:

Yes I hear you Mr Dangote English Teacher Mteew.
wtf did you just type? cheesy

1 Like

Re: th by Okeytus(m): 11:54pm On Apr 15, 2020
Pearchi:

I am talking about one of reasons your gf could be shopping your money and be getting it behind your back with a guy with strong dck.

All these girls with their destiny (even marriage) tied to dick, no size or firmness can make them faithful,
"the wider it gets, the bigger the demand"

1 Like

Re: th by StrongandMighty: 11:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
Pearchi:

and so?? why are you ranting for me? I send you message?
Re: th by Pearchi: 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2020
Semperty:
wtf did you just type? cheesy

You went to back of school. olodo
Re: th by Pearchi: 12:00am On Apr 16, 2020
StrongandMighty:

and so?? why are you ranting for me? I send you message?

Oga please leave my thread, if you didn't send me message.
Re: th by StrongandMighty: 12:07am On Apr 16, 2020
Pearchi:

Oga please leave my thread, if you didn't send me message.
I should leave your papa house abi?
Re: th by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 16, 2020
Pearchi:

such an eyesore cheesy

1 Like

Re: th by X0012(m): 2:24am On Apr 16, 2020
Well men go through a lot of stress madam. I believe this issue is mostly stress related...
Re: th by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 16, 2020
Pearchi:

I hope I'm not the one that read this? embarassed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Is Rich And Wants Me To Marry Her But She Is Older Than Me. / Women Never Send Money To A Man In A Relationship / False RAPE Accusation Are Women's Most Deadly Weapon, Be Smart!(photos)-redpill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.