Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Everybody Get In Here: Why Do A Lot Of Guys Take Tramadol Before Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everybody Get In Here: Why Do A Lot Of Guys Take Tramadol Before Having Sex (1316 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everybody Get In Here: Why Do A Lot Of Guys Take Tramadol Before Having Sex by stunnert(m): 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2021
So I have been noticing this act in a lot of guys for a while now and I have been wondering why. I can clearly remember my days in the university when Four out of ten guys on campus pop these pills daily claiming it makes them perform better sexually, but that's hard for me to believe. So I will like to hear what y'all think about it

Does tramadol makes one perform better sexually or is it a myth ?
Re: Everybody Get In Here: Why Do A Lot Of Guys Take Tramadol Before Having Sex by EmptyGarden(m): 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2021
So you wan discuss the consumption of banned substance or drug abuse?

3 Likes

Re: Everybody Get In Here: Why Do A Lot Of Guys Take Tramadol Before Having Sex by criuze(m): 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
Are you contemplating to try

Experience is the best teacher

1 Like

Re: Everybody Get In Here: Why Do A Lot Of Guys Take Tramadol Before Having Sex by Lilsameey: 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Everybody Get In Here: Why Do A Lot Of Guys Take Tramadol Before Having Sex by stunnert(m): 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
Bros share your own experience na, make we learn
criuze:
Are you contemplating to try

Experience is the best teacher

1 Like

Re: Everybody Get In Here: Why Do A Lot Of Guys Take Tramadol Before Having Sex by suffering: 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
Turn gay and find out.
Re: Everybody Get In Here: Why Do A Lot Of Guys Take Tramadol Before Having Sex by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
EmptyGarden:
So you want to discuss about the arrest of a wanted armed robber like me?
Re: Everybody Get In Here: Why Do A Lot Of Guys Take Tramadol Before Having Sex by Geniuelander: 11:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
Popjoan:
I'm out of context
Re: Everybody Get In Here: Why Do A Lot Of Guys Take Tramadol Before Having Sex by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
Geniuelander:
I am mentally unstable cry cry cry
sorry dear
Re: Everybody Get In Here: Why Do A Lot Of Guys Take Tramadol Before Having Sex by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
Geniuelander:

I am mentally unstable cry cry cry [/b]
Re: Everybody Get In Here: Why Do A Lot Of Guys Take Tramadol Before Having Sex by Geniuelander: 11:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
Popjoan:
I already told you I inherited Stupidity from my paternal grandfather and I'm working on it to be advance so that I can pass it to my children
An example is my comment up there.....if you read it you will see it out of context
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Everybody Get In Here: Why Do A Lot Of Guys Take Tramadol Before Having Sex by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
Geniuelander:

I am like a sorrowful widow, Popjoan,save me....or I might end my worthless life shocked shocked shocked
never, you can't do that angry angry angry
Re: Everybody Get In Here: Why Do A Lot Of Guys Take Tramadol Before Having Sex by Geniuelander: 12:04am On Feb 13, 2022
Popjoan:
please help me I'm a sadist and I'm already planning to kill myself cry cry cry

No, don't kill yourself things will get better embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Everybody Get In Here: Why Do A Lot Of Guys Take Tramadol Before Having Sex by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 13, 2022
Geniuelander:

looking at me mirror,I remembered that my teacher always called me a castrated pig embarassed embarassed embarassed
lol,so sorry about that..
Re: Everybody Get In Here: Why Do A Lot Of Guys Take Tramadol Before Having Sex by Geniuelander: 12:10am On Feb 13, 2022
Popjoan:
I'm just looking at the mirror and I remember my teacher calling me a Toothless Dog and castrated pig

That bad
Re: Everybody Get In Here: Why Do A Lot Of Guys Take Tramadol Before Having Sex by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 13, 2022
Geniuelander:

I remember when I was jailed for raping a young Crocodile and because I lost my private part during the act,I was jailed for thirty years in the female ward
cry
Re: Everybody Get In Here: Why Do A Lot Of Guys Take Tramadol Before Having Sex by Geniuelander: 12:19am On Feb 13, 2022
Popjoan:
I remember when I was jailed for raping a young Crocodile and because I lost my private part during the act,I was jailed for thirty years in the female ward

Man goodnight
Like wow I can't believe out of everything in the you raped a crocodile
Like wow grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Everybody Get In Here: Why Do A Lot Of Guys Take Tramadol Before Having Sex by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 13, 2022
Geniuelander:

Man goodnight
hey,stop it bruv..
Re: Everybody Get In Here: Why Do A Lot Of Guys Take Tramadol Before Having Sex by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 13, 2022
Geniuelander:

Man goodnight
lol, goodnight bruv
Re: Everybody Get In Here: Why Do A Lot Of Guys Take Tramadol Before Having Sex by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
So that they will sex the girl till she dies and they too will die on top of her

(1) (Reply)

Are All Men Really Scum? / My Landlord’s Wife ‘plays’ With The Gateman Whenever He Goes Out – Man Says, Sha / ”any Man Who Can’t Satisfy A Woman S3xually Should Be Jailed For 3months” -obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.