Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? (19178 Views)

Guys, 8 Habits In A Lady That Shows She Will Be Sleeping Around In Marriage / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by diamondd(f): 7:22pm On Jun 06, 2007
It's not hard try staying away for a week without sex and try having one with him if his sperm is as watery as chicken noodle soup(hehhe i love chicken noodles soup) then he's been sleeping around with aj oke!!! But if it's like fresh pap he hasn't at least not yet, heheh :d ;d smiley

fyi: be careful he might have been through some serious vigorous jerk off while you were away so watch out for that excuse and better yet it might be true!!!!

To cut the long story short the best way is to catch him red handed and don't believe what people say cos it might rarely but sometimes cost you something special!!!
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by SweetT1: 7:24pm On Jun 06, 2007
@Diamond
You are so nasty. Do taste the chicken noodles or the pap ??
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by diamondd(f): 7:28pm On Jun 06, 2007
sweeeeeeeeeeeeet none i just said i love chicken noodle soup, lol

ewwwwwwwwwwwww lolololol thats just nasty to me i think sperm stinks anyways
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by SweetT1: 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2007
@Diamond
Sperm stinks ?? Tell your boyfriend to go see a doctor. My sperm smells like apple juice !
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by diamondd(f): 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2007
first i dunt have a boyfriend and neither does anyone i've dated have a problem sexually i'm just saying i sperms smell just tingle my nose a lillu not saying they stink stink you know, lolol

are you sure it smells like apple juice or cranberry juice?
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by MILITIA(f): 7:37pm On Jun 06, 2007
@ diamondd

You get am!  The sperm will just scatter all over the bed like small pickin piss!  Compared to when the guy has not had sex for like 3 days.  The akamu is so thick that for days you are still cleaning fragments of the disintergration! tongue

Also it takes for ever to come!
The erection goes through different stages ---liguid, gaseous and solid!  Chasing after the "snake of indecision" na work!  The man go come lie say he is "tired"!

Na lie oh!  it gets to a phase jerking off is out of the question---men wan the real thing---e don waka go outside!  Which man over 30 will waste time to self-service himself off when able and willing babes full corner!  Jerking off is for teenagers and men with strong body odor! smiley  Our real African brodas no dey waste time when they can get the real thing!  HABA!
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by MILITIA(f): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2007
apple juice or cranberry juice na diabetes! It should smell like "agbo" if it is healthy! The original malaria killer!

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by SweetT1: 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2007
@MILITIA
Diabetes my @$$ a sperm is what you eat and how you take care of yourself ! I'm so healthy, they call me picture of health !
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by diamondd(f): 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2007
heheheheheheh abeg make una stop, agbo ke omg lololol dat funny. and my dear militia you are right about the no cum thing thats so real
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by haywhy(m): 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2007
diamondd:

IT'S NOT HARD TRY STAYING AWAY FOR A WEEK WITHOUT SEX AND TRY HAVING ONE WITH HIM IF HIS SPERM IS AS WATERY AS CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP(HEHHE I LOVE CHICKEN NOODLES SOUP) THEN HE'S BEEN SLEEPING AROUND WITH AJOKE!!! BUT IF IT'S LIKE FRESH PAP HE HASN'T ATLEAST NOT YET, HEHEH cheesy grin smiley

FYI: BECAREFUL HE MIGHT HAVE BEEN THROUGH SOME SERIOUS VIGOROUS JERK OFF WHILE YOU WERE AWAY SO WATCH OUT FOR THAT EXCUSE AND BETTER YET IT MIGHT BE TRUE!!!!

TO CUT THE LONG STORY SHORT THE BEST WAY IS TO CATCH HIM RED HANDED AND DUNT BELIEVE WHAT PPL SAY COS IT MIGHT RARELY BUT SOMETIMES COST YOU SOMETHING SPECIAL!!!
& what about catching ladies grin grin grin
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by ikamefa(f): 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2007
MILITIA:

@ diamondd

You get am! The sperm will just scatter all over the bed like small pickin piss! Compared to when the guy has not had sex for like 3 days. The akamu is so thick that for days you are still cleaning fragments of the disintergration! tongue

Also it takes for ever to come!
The erection goes through different stages ---liguid, gaseous and solid! Chasing after the "snake of indecision" na work! The man go come lie say he is "tired"!

Na lie oh! it gets to a phase jerking off is out of the question---men wan the real thing---e don waka go outside! Which man over 30 will waste time to self-service himself off when able and willing babes full corner! Jerking off is for teenagers and men with strong body odor! smiley Our real African brodas no dey waste time when they can get the real thing! HABA!

shocked shocked shocked shocked

yes oh what about girls? undecided
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by diamondd(f): 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2007
Haywhy--- you tell us you a man right!! lol
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by MILITIA(f): 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2007
As for catchin' us ladies? You fail! You can only know we are "bed hoppin" if you catch us on your camera phone! You must have strong evidence oh! grin grin grin If not, it is "he say"-- "she say"!

Oh C'mmo n!  Our own no get meter Ke!   When all fails, we gals will fake it good!   Then you will start hearing things from our mouths that you have never heard before to distract you! Whether we wan do or not, just put hand for there we go turn river Niger!  Unless the old girl don reach menopause! If man fake am, all I have to do is take his pulse!  This is very effective after several "rounds"!  The heart rate is up there in the 200's with serious aftershocks!  You wan try us! grin I say my mama train us well!

@ ikamefa

Wetin you dey open ya eyes for You are acting like I have pure water in my mouth cheesy
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by omoge25(f): 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2007
I learned this from a roommate of mine when i stayed in dallas, she would sniff her bobo's boxers.  One time when the guy was staying for long periods in our house, i take my 2 eyes see am sniff his boxers, tell me say nah "the best way to catch a dog."
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by OmoEko1(f): 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2007
omoge25:

I learned this from a roommate of mine when i stayed in dallas, she would sniff her bobo's boxers. One time when the guy was staying for long periods in our house, i take my 2 eyes see am sniff his boxers, tell me say "nah the best way to catch a dog."
That one is better wink wink wink
This girl i know sniffs her boyfriend penis
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by fekuti: 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2007
omo-eko how you take know. na wa for you oooo.nasty girl sogba e.
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by MILITIA(f): 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2007
@obomi_wue

Disguise for what na?  Ashewo ke?  No be work?  People take ashewo dey feed them family for Niaja na?  We are the real females with all the evidence to prove am!

@Omoge25

That na old school!  All you will get by sniffing boxers is some old "shit smell" when the bobo not clean im crack well! grin
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by OmoEko1(f): 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2007
fekuti:

omo-eko how you take know. na wa for you oooo.nasty girl sogba e.
Lai Lai grin grin grin grin why go through that much stress to see if my man is cheating lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed but that is nasty eww
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by anabell(f): 11:17pm On Jun 06, 2007
@poster are u sure this is true!
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by anabell(f): 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2007
is this true
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by fekuti: 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2007
lol omo-eko it's a lie, u've tried it that's why u're smiling. ewwwwwwwwww grossss.
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by MILITIA(f): 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2007
No need to sniff the "snake" The guy fit done baff before im reach house. Unless na Y'ardua! grin
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by MILITIA(f): 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2007
@obomi_wue aka adura_agba!

Thank you oh!  "sweet monkey banana poosied female" cool I see you have changed your name.  Were you banned?  The language is familiar oh! How soon before the grammar begin to fly!  You don come again   With only 10 posts from you, your usual fascination with other women's "Meows" have come to light! grin  Oh girl make you change oh!
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by fekuti: 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2007
abi ooo @ militia, mom that's 200% fdumb don't you think, sniffin a guy's sack to determine his faith.
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by sammy6(m): 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2007
Na wa o
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by MILITIA(f): 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2007
@fekuti

No need for that oh!  When you know that some "congo meat" smell worse than the recycling dumpster!  Then I go carry my nose go sniff the "contaminated snake"  God forbid!  The thing is that before im cheat me don know sef!  So why the torture
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by fekuti: 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2007
lagos na wa. niggaaa!
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by fekuti: 11:40pm On Jun 06, 2007
militia, well mom, contrary to the latter, a guy will sample pussy if he has his mind made up.
it'd be hard for a lady to change that unless of course she gets a boob job grin or sumtn like that.
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by MILITIA(f): 11:46pm On Jun 06, 2007
@fekuti

Precisely!  That is why all the wahala is not necessary!  But to go back to the topic we know when it is about to happen or when it has happened most of the time!
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by MILITIA(f): 1:31am On Jun 07, 2007
@obomi_wue

Goodmorning ma! It looks like you are just waking up or you are lost on this board. Which direction are you heading so I can point to it for you! undecided
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by MILITIA(f): 1:54am On Jun 07, 2007
na wah for all these names with "obo" in them oh! You don change name again? Madam 2 posts! grin

Yeah!  Everyday for the thief and one day for the owner of the house!  That was how Magic Johnson caught HIV!  Did the wife know what a bad boy he was?  Maybe!  A couple of people I know have had heart attack and died with their lovers in hotel rooms! tongue  Others have fathered or mothered children out of matrimony.  The truth eventually comes out grin
Re: How To Know If Your Guy Has Been Sleeping Around? by diamondd(f): 5:38am On Jun 07, 2007
you all are funny but come sniffing na one nasty thing to do even if the bobo don nak 4 outside nd d babe get one kind disease na so u go carry nose sniff am into ya oblangata, ewwwwwwwwwww nasty and not necessary abeg try making him stay hard for a minute.

and for us females comeone we are to smart for all that and like militia says we'll fake it even if we didnt cheat and its just the matter of no enjoying the guy or to cut the long story short "no long thing" wink neways we'll fake it to make you feel like a man but some of us female just dunt care how u feel nowadays we just gon leave ur ass and go to sleep on ya, hehehe now dats some good way to hurt a guy, lololololol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How NOT To Celebrate Valentine... / 6 Surefire Ways To Deal With A Jealous Friend/partner / As A Self Educated Young Nigerian/british Woman How Much Shit Do I Have To Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.