Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer (40523 Views)

Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households / Conditional Cash Transfer Begins In Lagos. Beneficiaries Receive N10,000 Each / Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by PureGoldh(m): 8:20am On Apr 16, 2020
babaolofin:

That statistics is fraud. It is a joint fraud. Since the National Assembly leadership demanded for the list of the beneficiaries of SIP which they claimed is with the AGF, few days later, part of AGF office got burnt, they have been generating database of names.

Meanwhile, Nigerians should beware of the organization called Covidaid. Their site is accessible using https://www.covidaid.ng they also have code to register. It seems it is an NGO using covid-19 to generate users database to receive funding from International Donor Agencies and government. A lot of people have registered without receiving any covid-19 aid within the last two weeks.

USAID, other agencies and FG should take note.

Other school of thought are of the opinion that they are creating a database of Nigerians to be used to defend how money appropriated to them was spent

My brother,the matter just tire me....some still dey back them up unto say what they are doing is right
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Franking: 8:21am On Apr 16, 2020
The South East or 5% did not vote for Buhari because of his antecedents and are enduring his negligence at every level. The South West that carried him on their head nko? Buhari, this is not fair o! There is God o! We deserve it. The fly that doesn't heed advice is usually buried with the corpse.

The Vice President has been reduced to a mere house boy that can't even influence anything. Still on still, Sai Baba.

1 Like

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Mbataku96(m): 8:21am On Apr 16, 2020
Lie lie people nobody has received any cash for IMO stateooooooo

1 Like

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Abeos(m): 8:21am On Apr 16, 2020
san316:
The level of ignorance on this platform is mind boggling. Many people are still yet to realize that this Conditional Cash Transfer has been ongoing since 2016 and it is not linked to COVID 19. The only link to COVID 19 is that govt decided to pay for four months. Those receiving these monies have been receiving it long ago. And the criteria for selection were spelt out to favor the poorest states in the country.

Going by this claim of yours, please explain why Ebonyi is completely left out of the list or which criteria did you say was used again?

Stop defending everything even though it's obviously stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by seeto: 8:22am On Apr 16, 2020
Admin where is my comment? Have u also diverted to Katsina? Or are u also displaying favoritism?
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 16, 2020
Sultty:

Later there will be asking stupid questions like when did things went wrong? See this great injustice on what ground should only Northern states get conditional cash while other Southern States get little or nothing?

If you speak Hausa, you will discover:
1. The Hausa indigenous population is complaining bitterly about being marginalised in Katsina state. Their farms are destroyed by cows and they could be killed for protesting.
2. Even the fulanis are not evenly benefiting. Buhari and co are very focused in their poverty dissemination program: if they don't know you, you starve. They didn't suspend it in katsina.
The benefits are as lopsided there as elsewhere in the country.
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Ibechris2: 8:25am On Apr 16, 2020
The reason why i am happy is because Buhari is undefendable...the more some stupid people try to defend him and make him look good in the eyes of the masses,u will see him commit another blunder that would make zomby followers to look stupid and helpless.

Be as at may,the entire north is irredeemable, if u like give them #30billion naira daily,they will never be satisfied.

I only blame all those who wasted their votes for him.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by freemi(m): 8:25am On Apr 16, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Emmanuel Macron is the Antichrist
And the time has come to for him to take centre stage

We are already at the end

There's nothing anybody can do about it

Bye
details pls
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by nameo: 8:25am On Apr 16, 2020
swtdrms:

I think you're the only sensible person I've seen so far, the question should be what's the criteria used. From the little i understand, its a cash transfer for the indigent...poorest of the poor, people suffering from extreme poverty. From what we all know and what we all agree to, the far north has the highest number of people wallowing in extreme poverty. When it comes to insulting the north we know that but when it comes to handouts to extremely poor people, we argue about that. All we're good at is tribal and religious sentiments

Nope, you are totally wrong.

Except you allow sentiments to becloud your sense of reasoning.

The grants at this time is for the poor people AFFECTING or IMPACTED by the corona virus.
Naturally, any assistance for now should target the poor in those states most imparted in respect of total lockdown and no of cases.

States like Lagos, FCT, Osun, Edo and now Kano.

You get??

But from this report, not only are you giving Katsina the largest chunk, the most imparted state (Lagos) is given nothing i.e assuming this report is correct.

I have no element of discrimination against the north(i honestly do not understand how people can be tribalist) so this is from a place of sincere understanding of issues. I would expect same from you, whether you are northerner or not.

See what is wrong and condemn it, all the time

1 Like

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by bayelsaowei(m): 8:25am On Apr 16, 2020
The north is a big bone in the throat of Nigeria..

Nigeria needs to be broken down..the north literally leeches on the south..completely ...

1 Like

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Hoephase: 8:26am On Apr 16, 2020
Jack500:

Get sense, u are loosing it.

You wan cry? grin
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Beedude(m): 8:27am On Apr 16, 2020
PureGoldh:

Bros, everybody is in indoor...if anyone receives any cash from the government..trust me,within 24hrs...the news will be everywhere.

I know what am saying... ain't trying to be sentimental but when it comes to things like dx...I speak my mind... nothing but the Truth.

If anyone have received anything from the government...trust me,even Whatsapp status (es) would have been blazed up with the news
U still dont get it. It is only the Governor of ur state or other public figure that can refute this claim since they have contacts of L.G Chairman, councilors, l.c.d.a and others at the grass root level.
U cant just rely on whatsapp status or facebook for news as there are millions of people in ENUGU who dont have access to internet. Still our government no try for us atall. But we also need to change the way we view things if we dont wanna produce someone like BUHARI in future
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 16, 2020
destinie2019:

This your logic is too stretched. I think you should resign and ask for a more intelligent fellow to substitute you. You are trying to equate a continent and a square kilometre. Keep sifting for Jonathan's faults while being suffocated by Buhari's....

Let's forget the guy and Jonathan, Obj ruled twice, is that how it was done? 76 to 79 and 99 to 07, the Hausa system is very uncivilized.

1 Like

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Jack500: 8:27am On Apr 16, 2020
Hoephase:

You wan cry? grin

I wudnt waste a tear on an animal.
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Chuzoetoh(m): 8:28am On Apr 16, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Emmanuel Macron is the Antichrist
And the time has come to for him to take centre stage

We are already at the end

There's nothing anybody can do about it

Bye
Throw more light on dis, I'm interested pls. Explain more...
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by masseratti: 8:28am On Apr 16, 2020
Bethel4Life:
According to Yoruba muslims... Buhari is the best thing after sliced bread...

Well we're truly seeing it. Even lagos that should be top of d list is nowhere to be found.. but i know that since its their fulani masters, none of them will attack them, but if it were to be Igbos now................... Fill in the answer
please get a life, you guys sounds like broken records are you guys so afraid of confronting fulanis without calling me out Yoruba?
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by hope4nigeria(m): 8:29am On Apr 16, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

The most nepotic and tribalistic man to ever govern the country.... No doubt
but check well, what we have now is not buhari
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by PureGoldh(m): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2020
Beedude:

U still dont get it. It is only the Governor of ur state or other public figure that can refute this claim since they have contacts of L.G Chairman, councilors, l.c.d.a and others at the grass root level.
U cant just rely on whatsapp status or facebook for news as there are millions of people in ENUGU who dont have access to internet. Still our government no try for us atall. But we also need to change the way we view things if we dont wanna produce someone like BUHARI in future

Funny enough..even the state governor...L.G chairmen can't be trusted in dx issue.

They all have their ulterior motive(s)
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by ahms12(m): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2020
Have never seen anything like this before...how can you lockdown people, you didn't provide anything for them to feed on or live with.yet you're giving condition for cash transfer knowing fully well that you're the cause. What a country.
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Maxmilliano111: 8:30am On Apr 16, 2020
No ogun state

Abii nah another fake analysis nii
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by yosiakins(m): 8:31am On Apr 16, 2020
for your Architectural designs, contact archipixelz Architectural Designer's on 09067058240, 08087091292 and archipixelz@yahoo.com

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by SouthEastFacts: 8:32am On Apr 16, 2020
Yoruba Moslems how market?

cheesy
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Mhimi007(m): 8:33am On Apr 16, 2020
Romanoff:
What was the criteria o?
you have to be from the north...esp. that his mumu hometown
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by idonhammer: 8:34am On Apr 16, 2020
donphilopus:
See those guys calling Buhari names because his State is the highest beneficiary. Y'all should be glad he's doing this. Unlike that Otuoke man who promised to only start developing his State and other neighbouring States during his second term.

Besides, no one can be more nepotistic than someone who chose to site a federal university in his village instead of his state capital.

1 Like

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Lovelive: 8:34am On Apr 16, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

I know one thing
It takes a tribalist and a terrorist sympathizer to support the current government...

They all know what Buhari represents
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Oblitz(m): 8:35am On Apr 16, 2020
Ogun not on the list
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Lovelive: 8:36am On Apr 16, 2020
shadelek:
Before nko?
This is not a surprise at all, we thought Buhari was the saviour that's why he was voted in. Most of us including I myself never knew he's the real devil. God forgive me for voting for this devil.
Atrocities under Buhari s nose is by far ten times that of Jonathan.

Now you have received the correct sense.

Go and sin no more !

2 Likes

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by yaki84: 8:37am On Apr 16, 2020
Imustsurvive:
I think the relief materials are meant for people in the states affected by covid 19,
people who are unable to work now.
there is lockdown in Lagos, Abuja and Ogun State and you are sharing money in kastina state for what purpose?

do this people really understand the difference between politics and governance?

abeg , make una help me oo, hunger is real man.
Akwaibom state too is under lock down.
No movement of any sort.
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Omoejigbahe(m): 8:37am On Apr 16, 2020
Worst leader in the history of mankind
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by bergs2: 8:37am On Apr 16, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

The most nepotic and tribalistic man to ever govern the country.... No doubt

Oga buhari is not corrupt: he is frantically nepotic���
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Sultty(m): 8:38am On Apr 16, 2020
destinie2019:

If you speak Hausa, you will discover:
1. The Hausa indigenous population is complaining bitterly about being marginalised in Katsina state. Their farms are destroyed by cows and they could be killed for protesting.
2. Even the fulanis are not evenly benefiting. Buhari and co are very focused in their poverty dissemination program: if they don't know you, you starve. They didn't suspend it in katsina.
The benefits are as lopsided there as elsewhere in the country.
Fulani herdsmen are in the southern part destroying farmlands too and other people's means of livelihood so forget it's not peculiar to Katsina. the southern part has high human population roughly 85% living in abject poverty so he should share d cash equally even based on equity d South part especially Lagos should top the chart if u know what I mean
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by nedekid: 8:40am On Apr 16, 2020
donphilopus:
See those guys calling Buhari names because his State is the highest beneficiary. Y'all should be glad he's doing this. Unlike that Otuoke man who promised to only start developing his State and other neighbouring States during his second term.

Besides, no one can be more nepotistic than someone who chose to site a federal university in his village instead of his state capital.
Guy you ok so? . What has jona of 5 years ago got to do with this conversation? Is that your reaction to the current discussion?
I am amazed at you really. Seriously are you zombies ok?
Anyway, we are in this suffering together and you know what, the zombies are the people begging the most in nairaland. One told me yesterday to send him money that hunger has reset his brain.
My paddy, the highest buharist that has 2 cars 5 years ago is now treaking, pulled his kids from private sch to local. Downgraded his apartment. All his cloths fadded. Fine chubby guy now looking emaciated. Meanwhile him still de shout buhari as at last year. Him brain finally reset last week. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 / Boko Haram Planned To Attack Whole Country – Jonathan / INEC Tenders Tinubu's Biodata Form, BVAS Report For 36 States, FCT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.