Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer (40521 Views)

Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households / Conditional Cash Transfer Begins In Lagos. Beneficiaries Receive N10,000 Each / Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by dallyemmy: 9:21am On Apr 16, 2020
harjay1986:

we dont need the national Identity stuff it a scam, imagine when bvn was introduce, if we need data of all people in Nigeria today just ask everyone to have bank account and promise dem 20k for opening the acct even aboki go do it

You can as well tie all these to the national identity because you cannot effectively plan for what you know little about. It supposed to carry all information about you.

1 Like

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Carlyscales: 9:24am On Apr 16, 2020
[quote author=donphilopus post=88495208]See those guys calling Buhari names because his State is the highest beneficiary. Y'all should be glad he's doing this. Unlike that Otuoke man who promised to only start developing his State and other neighbouring States during his second term.

Besides, no one can be more nepotistic than someone who chose to site a federal university in his village instead of his state capital. [/quote

Something is definitely wrong somewhere. Check wella abeg
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by panpan(m): 9:25am On Apr 16, 2020
Apart from the fact that Borno, Delta and Lagos have zero beneficiaries from the national cash transfer, Ebonyi and Ogun are not even on the list.

These are the total number of beneficiaries by region:

North West - 561,758
North Central - 321,434

North East - 109,842
South South - 67,696

South West - 37,904
South East - 27,977
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by LegacyB: 9:28am On Apr 16, 2020
Are u sure this report is correct? Abi Ogun state is no longer a state in Nigeria?
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by brainhgeek(m): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2020
Esseite:
The list...

In other words:
Katsina got - N2,664,540,000.00
Ebonyi - 0.

Meanwhile both are categorised under benchmark for poorest states in Nigeria.

Even Ogun is not on the list
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Aremynart: 9:34am On Apr 16, 2020
omoadeleye:
Imagine, lockdown was declared in Lagos, Ogun and Abuja, the only place to start distribution of reliefs is from the North

Osu mi ooo
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by content208: 9:37am On Apr 16, 2020
Simplyleo, I won't be surprised if you also start defending this. Do you have any honour left in your life at all? Don't you feel empty each time you defend rubbish?
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Simplyleo: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2020
content208:
Simplyleo, I won't be surprised if you also start defending this. Do you have any honour left in your life at all? Don't you feel empty each time you defend rubbish?
I think you have a problem too difficult to pronounce. Perhaps you were told those problems can be addressed based on the number of times you jump into my mention.

I think you should put in more effort, perhaps the person told you this could be right. So dont take anything for granted, try your luck, it might just be the solution, who knows.?
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by content208: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2020
Hoephase:
This is a good indicator of poverty in the country.

The awon IGR gang should come and see where their beloved States ranked in the poverty level. grin

Borno is IDP States and has been running on humanitarian aids for years, so it makes sense to be excluded.

Someone should take a screen shot and save it for the future just to remind the awon IGR gang of the poverty level in their States. grin

Now that you have defended why Borno got nothing, can you now put your shameful tribalism cap aside and explain away why Katsina got the highest?
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by ChoCho54(f): 9:40am On Apr 16, 2020
Romanoff:
What was the criteria o?
Poorest Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by content208: 9:41am On Apr 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

I think you have a problem too difficult to pronounce. Perhaps you were told those problems can be addressed based on the number of times you jump into my mention.

The question is don't you feel empty each time you defend stupidity? Is there any honour or dignity left in your life?

1 Like

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by ChoCho54(f): 9:42am On Apr 16, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Emmanuel Macron is the Antichrist
And the time has come to for him to take centre stage

We are already at the end

There's nothing anybody can do about it

Bye
Pls expatiate. Pls explain. Pls shed more light.

1 Like

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Eketepisia: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

I think you should put in more effort, perhaps the person told you this could be right. So dont take anything for granted, try your luck, it might just be the solution, who knows.?
[/s]
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by usoroakpan(m): 9:43am On Apr 16, 2020
My president. Sha I understand..
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by ChoCho54(f): 9:45am On Apr 16, 2020
Lumig:
Why na?? Is the president trying to proof right the saying "ko si ẹni ti wan fun lọkọ tí ko ni roko si ọdọ Rẹ" This is PARTIALITY, IMPUNITY, SELFISHNESS.
But to think of it, almost everyone is liable to do thesame thing before we start painting him black.
Did you tell us prior 2015 that he was different? How a new sherrif was now in charge blablabla..

And truly you have justified his actions with your farming analogy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Simplyleo: 9:46am On Apr 16, 2020
content208:

The question is don't you feel empty each time you defend stupidity? Is there any honour or dignity left in your life?
Keep trying your luck, the person that told you that the solution to your problem is based on the number of times you jumped into my mention may be correct.

At least you have prayed, and I have answered, shouldn't that be the end? All this one you keep going and coming, for what exactly? To address your problem? Whatsoever you are seeing, just go and sleep waiting for your prayers to take effect.
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by ChoCho54(f): 9:49am On Apr 16, 2020
donphilopus:
See those guys calling Buhari names because his State is the highest beneficiary. Y'all should be glad he's doing this. Unlike that Otuoke man who promised to only start developing his State and other neighbouring States during his second term.

Besides, no one can be more nepotistic than someone who chose to site a federal university in his village instead of his state capital.
Zombies everywhere!

Bandits will still steal the money from them and kill them off.

Greek gift!

1 Like

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by ChoCho54(f): 9:52am On Apr 16, 2020
kingsvictor2:
the dead meat seller will dodge dis thread like a plague
is hungry, no data, no food, no money and no romance.. He's hybernating.

1 Like

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by MadeinHNDRXX: 9:52am On Apr 16, 2020
Esseite:
The list...

In other words:
Katsina got - N2,664,540,000.00
Ebonyi - 0.

Meanwhile both are categorised under benchmark for poorest states in Nigeria.
Ebonyi is not even on their list
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by ChoCho54(f): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari never changes
I dey house. Come beat me.

1 Like

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by chukel(m): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2020
Parablesonmarble:
Delta, Lagos and Borno got zero, which is still an integer. Wondering if Ebonyi and Ogun got minus something cos they are completely missing on the list.
this tells you that statistical representation is false and cooked up. Ebonyi isn't there. Ogun isn't there. Lagos for example started receiving 2 days ago. Looking at imo, they wrote it's only 7k+ beneficiaries. That s a big lie. That's just the number of beneficiaries from a single local government (ikeduru) out of 27. That is just a misrepresentation of facts. Initially they said the money was audio. That FG was not giving anything. Now that it's obvious, they have cooked up another lie. Painfully, people don't verify news. No fact finding. Nothing. They just go ahead to condemn and rain insults.

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by dokyOloye: 10:00am On Apr 16, 2020
Bethel4Life:
I wonder what my afonja friends will have to say about this....
So far it's not an Igbo state that received the cash, afonja muslimumus don't mind.
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by ChoCho54(f): 10:01am On Apr 16, 2020
dallyemmy:
If we had completed our national identity it would be easy to ascertain the people who fall below the poverty line based on the data.

Moreover, people's conditions can equally change from time to time. It is not fixed.
This government came in campaigning with social intervention package. It's shameful that after six years, they still don't have a workable database. That should tell you that someone somewhere doesn't want the database in order to avoid accountability.

1 Like

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by crafteeworld: 10:02am On Apr 16, 2020
redcliff:

una don leave parapet roof jump enter this one..

Parapet still boss
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by umykal: 10:03am On Apr 16, 2020
Oluwamarc:

https://punchng.com/katsina-highest-recipient-of-cash-disbursements/
Government of the North, by the North and for the North.
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by content208: 10:04am On Apr 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

Keep trying your luck, the person that told you that the solution to your problem is based on the number of times you jumped into my mention may be correct.

At least you have prayed, and I have answered, shouldn't that be the end? All this one you keep going and coming, for what exactly? To address your problem? Whatsoever you are seeing, just go and sleep waiting for your prayers to take effect.

Are you trying to say your life has lost honour and dignity?
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by ChoCho54(f): 10:04am On Apr 16, 2020
babaolofin:

Please, there is a fraud in this statistics. In Ogun and some other States, they should publish the list of beneficiaries so far. The people paid are not up to 10% of the total declared. Let us check the names.

Meanwhile, Nigerians should beware of the organization called Covidaid. Their site is accessible using https://www.covidaid.ng they also have code to register. It seems it is an NGO using covid-19 to generate users database to receive funding from International Donor Agencies and government. A lot of people have registered without receiving any covid-19 aid within the last two weeks.

USAID, other agencies and FG should take note.

Other school of thought are of the opinion that they are creating a database of Nigerians to be used to defend how money appropriated to them was spent
This is an age old fraud. You should speak up on Twitter too and hope the authorities get to know.

These NGOs would just go to rural areas and gather people together, take pictures and collect money from their sponsors and zooooooom

1 Like

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Simplyleo: 10:08am On Apr 16, 2020
content208:

Are you trying to say your life has lost honour and dignity?
Shebi you have prayed and I have answered?

So why are you still killing yourself inside my mention?

Honour and dignity of my life, I don't think any of these should be your concern. grin
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Eketepisia: 10:08am On Apr 16, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Shebi you have prayed and I have answered?

So why are you still killing yourself inside my mention?
[/s]
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Bizibi(m): 10:10am On Apr 16, 2020
content208:

sycophants generally are stupid. They support both good and evil.
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Eketepisia: 10:10am On Apr 16, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Promises To Intervene In The Case Of Conviction / Hausa Traders And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Sapele, Delta State / Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.