Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,115 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer (40816 Views)

Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households / Conditional Cash Transfer Begins In Lagos. Beneficiaries Receive N10,000 Each / Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Eketepisia: 10:11am On Apr 16, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

I think you have a problem too difficult to pronounce. Perhaps you were told those problems can be addressed based on the number of times you jump into my mention.

I think you should put in more effort, perhaps the person told you this could be right. So dont take anything for granted, try your luck, it might just be the solution, who knows.?
[/s]
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by ucham: 10:11am On Apr 16, 2020
Posterity will judge afonja and the our oyel south south people for supporting this bastard instead of a referendum to divide this shithole

1 Like

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Rilwayne001: 10:11am On Apr 16, 2020
donphilopus:
See those guys calling Buhari names because his State is the highest beneficiary. Y'all should be glad he's doing this. Unlike that Otuoke man who promised to only start developing his State and other neighbouring States during his second term.

Besides, no one can be more nepotistic than someone who chose to site a federal university in his village instead of his state capital.

Sorry to say this, but this is bullshitt.

We didn't vote Buhari so compare the two of them. Jonathan is now a past tense, we're talking of the present now. Stop bringing him to the present to compete with this cowheaded Buhari.

We voted Buhari because we expected him to be free and fair and be a better person that Jonathan never was. We didn't vote him to remain the way Jonathan was or be a bit of upgrade of Jonathan.

Please let's be objective. Buhari is very useless and doing things far worse than Jonathan ever did.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by content208: 10:29am On Apr 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

Shebi you have prayed and I have answered?

So why are you still killing yourself inside my mention?

Honour and dignity of my life, I don't think any of these should be your concern. grin

Yeah, it wouldn't have concerned me if you had kept your dishonourable life out of social media and kept it to the privacy of your stinking soul.
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Reference(m): 10:29am On Apr 16, 2020
This ship has long sailed. This is past tense. Issues that should have been sorted out a long time ago. A weak citizenry cannot exert any influence and cannot expect anything positive. Please let us focus on sorting out this pandemic. This government have been experts since 2015 at dividing Nigeria along ethnographic lines. We have tolerated it for too long to change it now at this instance.
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Youngaboy(m): 10:29am On Apr 16, 2020
How are we sure it's not an audio number
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Thetruthshallse(m): 10:38am On Apr 16, 2020
The person behind the moniker @simplyleo is a disgrace to the omoluabis.
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Fantazy(m): 10:41am On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Redcrafton: 10:44am On Apr 16, 2020
Fantazy:

Ogun state is not even on the list

Based on IGR of Ogun state which is higher than those of certain region...it ought not to be there. cheesy
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by davillian(m): 10:45am On Apr 16, 2020
shadelek:
Before nko?
This is not a surprise at all, we thought Buhari was the saviour that's why he was voted in. Most of us including I myself never knew he's the real devil. God forgive me for voting for this devil.
Atrocities under Buhari s nose is by far ten times that of Jonathan.
After I checked and asked some old men in my area they said he is wicked and heartless and they told me stories of him when he was the military head of state...
I asked if he would have changed and they said.
They are 99% sure that he won't change...

2 Likes

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by surgical: 10:47am On Apr 16, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

The most nepotic and tribalistic man to ever govern the country.... No doubt
Those that sold this man to the country can definitely sell ice to Eskimo,theyve got mad marketing skills

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by enemyofprogress: 10:49am On Apr 16, 2020
You see now. If person talk truth now Lalasticlala, mynd44, ishilove and dominique go dey flex muscles with ban. Fok patriotism, fok Buhari, fok Nigeria and fok you reading this fok too
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by enemyofprogress: 10:50am On Apr 16, 2020
Simplyleo:

After he prayed and I answered, he keeps quoting and tagging me everywhere.

Now he has resorted to insult.

Mynd44 lalasticlala, pls call this man to order.
Please don't answer him
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Barestic(m): 10:52am On Apr 16, 2020
Can you imagine... Please where can I get a flight to Hawaii.. I'm leaving this country right away
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Sermwell(m): 10:56am On Apr 16, 2020
swtdrms:

I think you're the only sensible person I've seen so far, the question should be what's the criteria used. From the little i understand, its a cash transfer for the indigent...poorest of the poor, people suffering from extreme poverty. From what we all know and what we all agree to, the far north has the highest number of people wallowing in extreme poverty. When it comes to insulting the north we know that but when it comes to handouts to extremely poor people, we argue about that. All we're good at is tribal and religious sentiments
this your reasoning is so stupid!! the question you failed to answer is that..... is katsina state the poorest state in Nigeria?? and even poorer than borno state ravaged by Boko Haram all these years??
why is katsina state getting the highest share??

1 Like

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Pelummy11(m): 11:21am On Apr 16, 2020
Leopard never changes its spots. therefore, I'm unsurprised to whatever going on at this particular period in our dear nation.
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by ZooOga: 11:26am On Apr 16, 2020
Hopefully Lagos ppl go get meat, rice, and yam soon.

COVID-19: Lagos ready for cash transfer to poor, vulnerable

April 15, 2020 in News, News Update

https://thenationonlineng.net/covid-19-lagos-ready-for-cash-transfer-to-poor-vulnerable/

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by elchapoo: 11:32am On Apr 16, 2020
It's well cry
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Staro: 12:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
This man is setting a very bad example
but surprisingly everyone is quiet

1 Like

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Matss: 12:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
I live in kano and I never heard of any beneficiary, maybe they mean ghost cash.

1 Like

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
Esseite:

Same man that built 12 federal universities and over 400 almajiri schools?..

Were those in his village aswell?.. you folks should try to be intelligent and back talks with facts.

I wonder. Buhari is ruling as a village champion. A fulani legend wannabe. Democracy does not permit this one-sided nonsense. A republic doesn't operate like this. The constitution doesn't allow it.

In their shallow attempts to defend tyranny, these goons are killing democracy, supporting terror, encouraging violence and making disintegration inevitable.

In the process, they are also exposing their deplorable state of mind and abysmally low intelligence.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by ikdaddy01(m): 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
This is the best way (and govt) to fight corruption. Imagine katsina has 130k beneficiaries whereas imo state has 7 thousand.
Epileptic nepotism

1 Like

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by adspelite(m): 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
How can I report to the national cash transfer office?
There's problem in Rivers State precisely at okochiri, in okrika LGA.
Some chiefs and two Ladies working with NCTO are forcing beneficiaries to contribute #2,000 each or they will not be allowed to benefit next time.
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:40pm On Apr 16, 2020
donphilopus:
See those guys calling Buhari names because his State is the highest beneficiary. Y'all should be glad he's doing this. Unlike that Otuoke man who promised to only start developing his State and other neighbouring States during his second term.

Besides, no one can be more nepotistic than someone who chose to site a federal university in his village instead of his state capital.
You're talking of university of transport daura right?

1 Like

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Missmossy(f): 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
It’s no suprise undecided isn’t that where he is from??

1 Like

Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by CsRockefeller(m): 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
surgical:
Those that sold this man to the country can definitely sell ice to Eskimo,theyve got mad marketing skills

Mad o! grin
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by writeprof(m): 9:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
Before nko? Charity begins at home na! grin grin grin
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by Xtvafrica: 4:15am On Apr 17, 2020
More foreign vaccines may be headed to Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmUZdU_bFK8
Re: Katsina, Highest Recipient Of Conditional Cash Transfer by san316(m): 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
Abeos:

Going by this claim of yours, please explain why Ebonyi is completely left out of the list or which criteria did you say was used again?

Stop defending everything even though it's obviously stupid

Unlike you, I'm not quick to accuse people based on assumption. The information available on ministry of Humanitarian Affairs and Disaster Management spells out in details, how the beneficiaries are selected and which of the states are beneficiaries. Also, my comment sought to clarify the fact that the CCT has nothing to do with COVID 19.

Not everybody that says things favorable to the govt is defending the govt. Opposition aimed at making the country better should be based on facts and truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And His Brother Praying At His Mum's Tomb (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo / Check Out This Pro Amaechi Banner. PICTURE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.