Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Kano Records First Coronavirus Death - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kano Records First Coronavirus Death (25670 Views)

Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death / Iraq Announces First Coronavirus Death / Senegal Confirms First Coronavirus Case, Patient Is A French Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by xrayz(m): 9:13am On Apr 16, 2020
I said it,pls tell them its not election.Aboki no wan use ear hear when figure is mentioned, They must fight to overtake. grin grin
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Mrquote: 9:13am On Apr 16, 2020
Angelawhite:
My brothers from Enugu, I’ve been wanting to ask o. For 3 weeks Enugu has been reporting 2 cases. Are they not being treated ? While Lagos is reporting recovery almost on a daily basis, Enugu is stuck with 2 cases for roughly 3 weeks
You want Enugu to report more case, I don't knw why you want that, remember this not political gain or anything this human life,
Enugu was one of the state that want on early lockdown
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by crownwealth: 9:15am On Apr 16, 2020
[s]
seunmsg:
Kano needs maximum attention. If things get out of hand in Kano, we may never be able to contain the virus this year. FG and Kano state government must get serious now. The state should be locked down immediately with maximum enforcement. Testing should also be scaled-up to quickly identify those already infected.
[/s]

Useless post as usual.
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Adaogwashi1(f): 9:15am On Apr 16, 2020
Galactico4ever:
So the number of cases is now a competition! How did we get here
Of cause their useless governor see it has competition by not locking down the state when other state was doing so.He to qualified for champions league .

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Auki: 9:16am On Apr 16, 2020
Mikehot:
Thunder fire these Islamic almajiris

Hope people now see why i say the north is the problem of this corn tree.

You won't hear pemp from Dem atiku, both apc and pdp now because they are all participate actively like buhari or passively with silence

Very inhumane.
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Yada01(m): 9:19am On Apr 16, 2020
My fears... God protect us
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Galactico4ever(m): 9:19am On Apr 16, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Of cause their useless governor see it has competition by not locking down the state when other state was doing so.He to qualified for champions league .
LOL Champions Kwa? Anyway thank you for making me laugh this morning

1 Like

Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Adaogwashi1(f): 9:19am On Apr 16, 2020
Helpfromabove1:

Kano now in top three on the Corona league
table relegating Chelsea sorry osun state to fourth place by 1 point.

Can someone please tell gandollar this is not election results or it's because of EU 21B

Osun must discover their early form if they must qualified for champions league this year grin

Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Adaogwashi1(f): 9:21am On Apr 16, 2020
Galactico4ever:
LOL Champions Kwa? Anyway thank you for making me laugh this morning
yes nah kano is leading osun with one point cheesy grin on top four table grin

Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by edoboy74(m): 9:22am On Apr 16, 2020
Well, the entire Nigeria would never pray for this pandemic to hit kano otherwise just seat back and watch how the number grow every 6hours.

Kano recorded it first case not even up to week and it now has 12 or 21 cases, those people over there are as stubborn as a goat, they don’t adhere to instructions

1 Like

Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:22am On Apr 16, 2020
CORONA KILLED ---------------------------------- 11
ARMY AND POLICE KILLED ................................... 18
Within the past 3 weeks ............... 50,000 suffered malaria in Nigeria .... 500 Died of malaria ..................
Corona not upto 500 people is suffering from this .... just 11 deaths .... and the whole country is on lockdown ........
Have pity on your sense ...........
Buhari will never wear face mask ................. because he knows that the news is fake ...............
Top politicians accepted to have the Virus (100% of these politicians are APC) ...... They shared una Money ................
Soon Nigerians will know the real story about this
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Adaogwashi1(f): 9:23am On Apr 16, 2020
Mikehot:
Thunder fire these Islamic almajiris

Hope people now see why i say the north is the problem of this corn tree.

You won't hear pemp from Dem atiku, both apc and pdp now because they are all participate actively like buhari or passively with silence
Mr man tell Edo state to up their game or they will miss out on top four table grin

Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by CodeTemplar: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2020
They took Lagos money meant to fight and ease the virus induced lockdown to the north so let them share the pain. Simple logic.
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by madridsta007(m): 9:23am On Apr 16, 2020
Dareypaul:
Kano State has recorded first COVID-19 death on Wednesday.

The state ministry of health confirmed this in a tweet at 11.55 pm.

Kano on Wednesday confirmed 12 new cases of COVID-19, hence with a total of 21 confirmed cases in the state.

As at 11:55 pm Kano State recorded their first death just 10 minutes after recording 12 cases in the state.

Currently, In Nigeria 34 New Cases were Confirmed last night making it a total of 407 and 128 Discharged, 12 Deaths.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KNSMOH/status/1250561153551433728

Northern Governors and political elites are super-smart, at least politically.
Since the EU fund was announced, Mrs Corona Virus has suddenly appeared in nooks and crannies of the North grin
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by tuslakoncept: 9:24am On Apr 16, 2020
Don't be casualty this COVID - 19 period

Ensure you take black seed/oil regularly. It is a unique immune booster, it also has antiviral, anti inflammatory, Anti cancer... properties.

Order from Tusla 07031315222

Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by backnbeta(f): 9:24am On Apr 16, 2020
The whole NW should be locked down, no interstate movement and NO MOSQUE gathering! Educate them in Hausa and fulfude. Above all; no traveling down South, please
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Ablemax(m): 9:24am On Apr 16, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Kano want to overtake Liverpool and win the league cheesy grin

Hey babe I want ur pussycat
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by udemzyudex(m): 9:25am On Apr 16, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
maximum attention for what When others was busy locking down their state even state with no cases but kano was busy going about their business. May God punish buhari,ncdc or anybody that will give kano maximum attention.

Remember what the northern governors forum said?
They want to use Corona to make money.
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Ouchbabe(f): 9:25am On Apr 16, 2020
How come international media like CNN, BBC, Aljazeera show videos of patients on ventilators and undergoing test but we don't see such in our local stations here. Maybe I'm not current, someone should pls tell me local tv stations that shows such videos. No wonder so many people call this AUDIO in Nigeria. I know COVID-19 is real (in abroad oo) after all that is where I see videos but here government is yet to prove its real.
Shame on any body that is politicizing this COVID-19 for selfish reasons .
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Galactico4ever(m): 9:27am On Apr 16, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
yes nah kano is leading osun with one point cheesy grin on top four table grin
So how much is the prize money for knockout qualification
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Adaogwashi1(f): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2020
Galactico4ever:
So how much is the prize money for knockout qualification
5 billion from the share of donation money tongue

Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 16, 2020
SouthEastFacts:
EU knocked and Kano confirmed cases skyrocketed to 21.

Well done gandollar

You be confirmed yeye guy!! grin grin grin
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Kingsam20: 9:29am On Apr 16, 2020
The state doesn't reason, they thought that covid 19 is politics
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Adaogwashi1(f): 9:30am On Apr 16, 2020
udemzyudex:

Remember what the northern governors forum said?
They want to use Corona to make money.
of cause they are getting it

Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by ofiko123(m): 9:31am On Apr 16, 2020
Sad, RIP to the dead..
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by valboy20(m): 9:31am On Apr 16, 2020
Angelawhite:
My brothers from Enugu, I’ve been wanting to ask o. For 3 weeks Enugu has been reporting 2 cases. Are they not being treated ? While Lagos is reporting recovery almost on a daily basis, Enugu is stuck with 2 cases for roughly 3 weeks

Oga you no dey read news? One has been discharged while the other is stable and responding well to treatment.
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Eketepisia: 9:32am On Apr 16, 2020
[s]
divicode:

You be confirmed yeye guy!! grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 16, 2020
Adaogwashi1:
Mr man tell Edo state to up their game or they will miss out on top four table grin

come you had better stay in your lane and off my mentions with this your stale Edo rant.

Your state is in the list of corona virus affected states but na Edo concern you, i am addressing a vital issue of the lock down suppression by buhari you are here cowardly diverting attention like an a northern stooge.

Yet my state isn't the one on lockdown, my state isn't the one been excluded from the palliative table.

Delta that is under full lockdown and kicked out from the table of benefit is talking.

Sapele, warri that is viable are asking for the lockdown to go off, you attachee by force Deltans can keep licking Fulani balls after all that is the payback for the gift babaginda gave Maryam
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Adaogwashi1(f): 9:34am On Apr 16, 2020
Mikehot:
come you had better stay in your lane and off my mentions with this your stale Edo rant.

Your state is in the list of corona virus affected states but na Edo concern you, i am addressing a vital issue of the lock down suppression by buhari you are here cowardly diverting attention like an a northern stooge.

Yet my state isn't the one on lockdown, my state isn't the one been excluded from the palliative table.

Delta that is under full lockdown and kicked out from the table of benefit is talking
If you finish ranting tell me

Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Pheelz2020(m): 9:35am On Apr 16, 2020
YOU WEY KNOW!!!

GANDUJECOVID-ONE NINE IS ONE GUD STRATEGIST, DAMN...

ABEG, MAKE DEM DE SHOW US D PATIENTS NA,
WE DON'T WANT TO SEE THEIR FACES OR KNOW THEIR PERSONALITIES..

MAKE WE JUX SEE WHERE DEM DE KEEP DEM..

IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK?

[size=8pt]GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND EVERYWHERE ELSE[i][/i][font=
HundHunter:
By next week Kano state will be topping the Covid-19 medals table.

Now that EU has sent Nigeria plenty plenty money.

Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by baysol: 9:35am On Apr 16, 2020
Dareypaul:
Kano State has recorded first COVID-19 death on Wednesday.

The state ministry of health confirmed this in a tweet at 11.55 pm.

Kano on Wednesday confirmed 12 new cases of COVID-19, hence with a total of 21 confirmed cases in the state.

As at 11:55 pm Kano State recorded their first death just 10 minutes after recording 12 cases in the state.

Currently, In Nigeria 34 New Cases were Confirmed last night making it a total of 407 and 128 Discharged, 12 Deaths.

https://mobile.twitter.com/KNSMOH/status/1250561153551433728
Melinda Gates evil theory is fast unloading.....some African leaders cannot even lead Arabic school like the lifeless one. What is the rationale in locking down only 3 states and leave the rest in a pandemic situation. All are done in bad fate by the president of the north. Mine be say no one from the north or east must be allowed into south west henceforth. We don't don't want all the hard work of professor Abayomi in Lagos state osun oyo and ondo state government efforts to be wasted. Besides the yoruba people are our responsibility.
Re: Kano Records First Coronavirus Death by Hensek(m): 9:36am On Apr 16, 2020
I Pray That Nigeria Should Well Again !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fake Doctor Dupes Cancer Patient Of N4 Million (Photo) / Horoho Takes Oath As First Nurse, Female Surgeon General Of The U.S Army / Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.