Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest (37735 Views)

Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos / Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Delta. Gets Arrested (Graphic Photos) / Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by Thegoodone13(m): 10:14am On Apr 16, 2020
illicit:
what happened to rubber bullets
Human being are very difficult to control. Police are using live bullet and these people are still attack them and you are talking about rubber bullets. We need to educate ourselves. I do pity police men, its not easy at all.
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by djunique4(m): 10:16am On Apr 16, 2020
U be big fool u see food chop na mk u dey talk anyhow i nor blame u goat
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by BButterfly: 10:17am On Apr 16, 2020
Animals what of rubber bullets for the love of God?
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by wink2015(m): 10:17am On Apr 16, 2020
GOVERNOR OKOWA IS MISBEHAVING BECAUSE HE IS NOT COMING TO SEEK REELECTION.

Unfortunately, the urhobos who are now demostrating have foolishly thrown their votes to support him massively to win a second term.

OKOWA have secured a second tenure so he does not give a fuuuuu ck about their hungry stomach and dying businesses.

The same urhobo that lack unity among their rank and file will still be disunited come 2023.

I noticed something governors that are seeking reelection like governor Sanwo Olu, Akeredolu, Obaseki etc are very cautious about their actions as its relates to the coronavirus lockdown.

I pity governor Hope Uzodinma of Imo state who went to lockdown Imo state when the infection rate is about 1 or 2 persons.

Come 2023 Governor Uzodinma is due for reelection.

I wonder how he is going to swing the voters to himself.

There will be no Buhari at the presidency or Justice Mohammed Tanko to manipulate electoral result or legal interpretation to his favour.

GOVERNOR HOPE UZODINMA OF IMO STATE BECAREFUL OF YOUR POLITICAL FUTURE.

Your leg is not balance yet.

Igbos businesses that you lock up will come calling for your political head come. 2023.
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by Swealy: 10:18am On Apr 16, 2020
But the order was stay at home na
Well hope she recovers sha
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2020
ijustdey:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/04/15/covid-19-policeman-allegedly-shoots-woman-during-hunger-protest-in-delta/

one question why in nigeria that police go to stop protest with live bullet??
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:20am On Apr 16, 2020
Cloud007:
Whereas COVID-19 has led to the death of about 11 patients to date (Wednesday), law enforcement agents have extrajudicially executed 18 persons to enforce the regulations.

ZOO STATISTICS 101
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by Unrated900(m): 10:27am On Apr 16, 2020
dukeprince50:
lol, u go just die troway

He is from there you should know stubborn goats people
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by kaymical(m): 10:27am On Apr 16, 2020
sojayy:
Police men don kill people pass Corona virus, they r killing people they r preventing from dieing. God help us.
what kind of expression is that
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by Gemineye: 10:30am On Apr 16, 2020
ijustdey:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/04/15/covid-19-policeman-allegedly-shoots-woman-during-hunger-protest-in-delta/
Deltans have refused to have sense. angry maybe we need like 500 cases and 100 deaths b4 people get sense angry if sapele start this one i wonder what will happen in that warri especially with that indoctrinated primitive idea of Warri no dey carry last, coupled with the ruggedness among the yooots

Abegggg
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by Nobility25(m): 10:33am On Apr 16, 2020
NextD18:
I want the Government to lift this lockdown and open the border so that this Coronavirus virus will wipe the entire country since we are feeling to wise and stubborn to obey the "Stay at home" order from the Government.

Rubbish!!!
. Exactly you are on point
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 16, 2020
NextD18:
I want the Government to lift this lockdown and open the border so that this Coronavirus virus will wipe the entire country since we are feeling to wise and stubborn to obey the "Stay at home" order from the Government.

Rubbish!!!

You took those exact words from my mouth, honestly.
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by dingbang(m): 10:38am On Apr 16, 2020
illicit:
does the Nigerian police have rubber bullets?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by Kenmoris22: 10:40am On Apr 16, 2020
NextD18:

Rubbish!!!
talking as if they debited ur brain from birth
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by Cmanforall: 10:42am On Apr 16, 2020
illicit:
Or hot water

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 16, 2020
NextD18:

Rubbish!!!
You think people protesting are doing so out of boredom or what? That you have enough to cater for your needs a couple of days does not mean everyone does, how do you lock people in their homes with no means for survival and expect them to be cool? Even prisoners are fed and catered for. Majority of these people feed from hand to mouth daily, they cant cope in a total lockdown without palliative measures.
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by Drizzy5001(m): 10:45am On Apr 16, 2020
Police be killing innocent people since 1900 grin
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by Joyfulgal: 10:47am On Apr 16, 2020
Iyiataata92:
I'm not surprised because Nigeria security forces are not yet familiar with protests. By the time the inevitable big protest comes, which I will be part of, they should be ready to kill all of us or bow to our request.
Intimidation doesn't stop revolution. It only aids it

Right behind u
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by Gkemz: 10:47am On Apr 16, 2020
Fear who holds a gun. Whether you're protesting or not. Who is shot dead is dead even if the culprit is arrested, the dead can never be resurrected.
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by Eazzy4chizzy: 10:47am On Apr 16, 2020
Waterypussy2:
Shut up there, that you are one of the privileged doesn't mean you shouldn't have sense. It's better the virus kills us than for us to die slowly and painful death due to hunger. So shut up and have a little empathy for the dead woman.
which dead woman..?
Dem tell you say the woman die?

Nawaoh!
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by Germi9: 10:50am On Apr 16, 2020
Alot of violent protests happen in the North and yet Police or Army shoots anybody.. sometimes you ask yourself whatagwan!!
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by OChimex: 10:50am On Apr 16, 2020
NextD18:

Rubbish!!!

This is exactly the same mindset of Nigeria politicians. They are so heartless and never care about the people who elected them.

Yesterday, Ohio residents in the US protested that they are tired of staying indoors. Those people are not hungry ooo.

But here, you lock up people in their houses without any effort to help them feed, what do you expect? hundreds of millions are so poor in nigeria

If you are comfortable in your house with food, know that millions of Nigeria are so hungry that they only eat for the day if they go out to hustle that day.

If you aren't humble, considerate, compassionate, merciful, do not be a leader, because leadership requires those. It is not about making senseless laws that will hurt the masses and expect them to strictly obey. You must consider the two sides.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by content208: 10:53am On Apr 16, 2020
NextD18:

Rubbish!!!

Yeah, especially because it is your father that will feed them in lockdown.

So, shooting people is now the sane response to a protest? Are you sure living in this country hasn't robbed you of sanity?
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by Chrisjay1998(m): 10:59am On Apr 16, 2020
NextD18:

Rubbish!!!

where is the Money you gave the Citizens to feed themselves, just bcus you see food to eat Doesn't mean others are so Lucky,their are people out there that end their daily bread by going out to their respective occupations..You can't just tell Citizens to stay at home without providing palliatives for them, This was bound to happen

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:12am On Apr 16, 2020
Too bad
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by illicit(m): 11:15am On Apr 16, 2020
Thegoodone13:
Human being are very difficult to control. Police are using live bullet and these people are still attack them and you are talking about rubber bullets. We need to educate ourselves. I do pity police men, its not easy at all.
I gbadun your observation.... we are too difficult to manage even in peaceful situations talkless of protest/riot.... we can't keep blaming the cops but I will still emphasize that if the police deemed it fit to use guns in crowd control, why not use rubber bullets and hot water rather than live ammunition
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by illicit(m): 11:16am On Apr 16, 2020
Dareal90s:

Protesters are aggressive in every part of d world, there are other things u can use to disperse them, not guns.
well mention those things
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:16am On Apr 16, 2020
NextD18:

Rubbish!!!
thunder faya u!
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by calaharry: 11:18am On Apr 16, 2020
angryFACT1 :COVID IS HERE TO RAVAGE CORRUPT GOVT OFFICIALS IN AFRICA.

FACT2 :NO MILLION OF AFRICANS WILL DIE OF COVID.Many people in Africa are exposed to covid since last year 2019 and no symptom because Africans are immuned by God take it or leave it.

Tthis explains why millions will not die in Africa, it is beyond science,it is Mercy of God as reward for Africas Strong Faith in God.
I ONCE TOLD A FRENCH MAN IN OCT2018 THAT AFRICANS SOLELY DEPENDS ON GOD AND NOT ON ITS POOR HEALTH SYS TO GET WELL. BUT THE GUY LAUGHED SARCASTICALLY SO LOUD AT US TELLING HIS FRENCHMEN.NOW WE ARE LAUGHING LAST.

FACT3: COUNTRIES IN EUROPE,SPAIN AND GERMANY HAVE RESUMED WORK AND NORMAL LIFE FROM THIS WEEK

FACT4: AFRICAN RULERS SHOULD STOP WAITING FOR WHITEMAN VACCINE. COVID VACCINE NOT BE READY TILL JULY TO SEP2020 ,SO IT BETA YOU RULERS UNLOCK AND UNCHAIN THE PEOPLE TO GO LIVE THEIR LIFES;

FACTS 5: AFRICAN RULERS SHOULD SINCERELY FOCUS ON GENUINE COVID PREVENTION STRATEGY BY DESEMINATING TO CITIZENS TO
BOOST IMMUNE SYS, COVER NOSE WITH FREE MASK, AND SHARE EQUAL SUSTAINANCE MONEY TO MASSES AND CONTINUE:

Fevent Prayer for this plague to go away
Drink hot water in morning
drink lemon juice
tak enough orange has vit c
eat vegetables and hot pepper soup
Maintain all round hygene
avoid fatty foods
take blackseed oil
hybrrnate in hot sun
If you can afford it use vovka as they do in Belarus where life is still normal playing leagues games. SHARE THIS FACTS LET THEM UNLOCK ALL DOORS. WE ARE AFRICANS, AAHALLELUYAH! angry
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by 2016v2017: 11:21am On Apr 16, 2020
ebuk4real:
sad

Let them continue the shooting spree. One day na one day...
when will that day be? stop dreaming. you guys in Nigeria are the worst youth ever existed on earth. When will you people get tired of watching useless unqualified securities killing your people?
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by Advancedman(m): 11:24am On Apr 16, 2020
Erediauwa:
The Delta State Commissioner of Police, Hafiz Inuwa, told reporters that “the police are on the trail of the suspect in order to intensify investigations into the matter.”

Dear CP,

What other investigation you're trying to conduct when your trigger-happy boy shot the legs of an armless woman?

What other investigation do you want to conduct when you strictly direct them to restore normalcy instead of spraying bullets?

The only proper investigation we want to hear is to strip the trigger-happy môron of his rank, then keep him at the Ogwashi-Uku maximum prison for 5yrs so that he can cool off.

I think the official word is investigate but they need to know that word has been abused over time and does not reflect palliative to the masses perhaps they should often use dealt with or disciplinary action.
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by 2016v2017: 11:28am On Apr 16, 2020
donbachi:
That is what happens in a society.when people with underlined mental health issues are recruited into the police..dem go still dey shoot as long as mad people still dey police...na 2day dem start?.its in them.
And you guys have ignored carrying deadly actions against the useless heartless idiots called securities ,because you're now used to their atrocities?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

John Okeikhan Edobor Apologises / Photos From Another Traffic Robbery In Lagos This Morning / The Number Of People In This Small Car Will Shock You(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.