Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest (37720 Views)

Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos / Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Delta. Gets Arrested (Graphic Photos) / Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by emmalexken2: 12:13am On Apr 17, 2020
Big lie I am from sapele
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by emmalexken2: 12:14am On Apr 17, 2020
I draw your attention to women protest in sapele delta state on the 14th April, the women say since den nor be salary earner den need to feed nd eat with their respective families,say make the local government chairman lift the lock down to enable them sale but along the line our vigilante chairman here by name asikolo come start to shoot gun any how which later result to six persons injured in critical condition. Immediately the chair moves all the victim to the general hospital in sapele, but later when state governor dey address the issue he nor mentions dose behind the shot at rather he say now treal bullet nia touch the protesters there by justifying the comprit wen use live armination on the protesters without any weapon on them
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by emmalexken2: 12:15am On Apr 17, 2020
You can call any body if you have in sapele to comfaim the truth
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by Osleez(m): 12:37am On Apr 17, 2020
NEVER RELY ON GOVERNMENT..
INVEST WITH SWEET LIFE, A SUBSIDIARY COMPANY OF SWEET ESTATE UNIQUE PROPERTIES AND EARN MORE

https:///LTyadJIyN0l1vqRAb0kejB
JOIN THIS WhatsApp LINK TO GET SEMINARS LEARN MORE AND ASK WHATSOEVER QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ABOUT IT
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by od4life(m): 8:51am On Apr 17, 2020
emmalexken2:
You can call any body if you have in sapele to comfaim the truth
And what is the truth? Is the woman currently dead or alive? Was she shot by a policeman or by a vigilante member?
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by CashVessel(m): 10:46am On Apr 18, 2020
777Likes9Shares:
Where are the women rights groups when you need them? Isn't this the time for them to prove their viability?

Instead of going to state house to protest, this is the time to support women.
These people are killing us
Why not do the decent thing and call on them or contact them on their handles instead of asking in a silly way. They are women and mothers like you who have their own businesses and jobs and voluntarily come out to advocate for better deals for women worldwide. You dey here dey make noise.
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by sojayy(m): 1:22pm On Jun 17, 2020
kaymical:
what kind of expression is that
Methaphoric expression

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson / I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] / Jacob Sylvester Is Missing In Ibadan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.