Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest (37719 Views)

Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos / Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Delta. Gets Arrested (Graphic Photos) / Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by AdaOgwashi: 11:36am On Apr 16, 2020
NextD18:
I want the Government to lift this lockdown and open the border so that this Coronavirus virus will wipe the entire country since we are feeling to wise and stubborn to obey the "Stay at home" order from the Government.

Rubbish!!!

You're foolish
You think that Nigerians will stay indoor without food because of Coronavirus?

Nigeria govt knew that 87 million people are in extreme poverty yet they they failed to act in time.

Nigeria will scatter if the condition keep getting worst.

You will be the most stupid person ever if you think that extreme poor people will stay indoor and die of hunger.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by Dareal90s(m): 11:37am On Apr 16, 2020
illicit:

well mention those things
Sane countries use military water truck not guns
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by sirxbit(m): 11:37am On Apr 16, 2020
NextD18:
I want the Government to lift this lockdown and open the border so that this Coronavirus virus will wipe the entire country since we are feeling to wise and stubborn to obey the "Stay at home" order from the Government.

Rubbish!!!
Shut up there..because you get food for house you use Ur dirty finger dey type nonsense. People when non get anything for house unkor..make them obey lock down dey Look them selves and their children die from hunger abi..if u non know watin people dey pass through better shut the Bleep up and eat your food peaceful... rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by Dareal90s(m): 11:40am On Apr 16, 2020
anasbroda:

y cant we Nigerians obey the law and order given to us
y re we been sentimental abt everything concerning security agencies
y do we always runaway from the truth
am sure no one has the full story and wat led to the shooting
Obey d law my ass, how do u want them to obey d law when they ar hungry, did u provide food for them when u ar forcing them to stay at home? Other countries give palliatives to all d citizens, na naija own different

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by weblord1900: 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
NextD18:

Rubbish!!!

You are very stupid and senseless. So you think they have enough for the lock down that's what made them to come out to protest. Instead of you to blame the stupid government for their incompetence and inability to provide for the poor, you're here justifying the police for shooting unarmed woman. You think everyone is self sufficient like you. Please always think before you say.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by BAMSRAY(m): 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
they need to be retrained,bunch of illitrates
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by illicit(m): 12:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
Dareal90s:

Sane countries use military water truck not guns
do you honestly think that will work here the same solution can't be applicable everywhere....
I still stand with rubber bullets
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by sweetilicious(f): 12:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
NextD18:

Rubbish!!!
SHUT UP. HUMAN LOVER! SMH
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by oaugraduate1234(m): 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
the policeman should be punished
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
Acidosis:

What exactly do these women expect from the government?

Lift the ban, open the border, open our airports?
Ban is good o, but not when it is a sham.

The northern governor's where bold enough to announce they can't lockdown (currently there is little to no lockdown in the north).

Or is it only the south than should be curtailing it because the north is immune to it?

Yet again buhari gives out fund to the north not obeying the lockdown and Deltans on lockdown get zero fund.

To buhari it's the lockdown order isn't to curtail the virus but a political tool on 97% 5%.

Just like the loopsided rice boarder ban.

What then is the need for lockdown when it is partial, insensitive

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by Dareal90s(m): 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
illicit:

do you honestly think that will work here the same solution can't be applicable everywhere....
I still stand with rubber bullets
OK, you are right

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by KingWarri: 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
NextD18:

Rubbish!!!

Stay @ home because will feed them.... Nonsense!!!
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by kalufelix(m): 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
777Likes9Shares:
Where are the women rights groups when you need them? Isn't this the time for them to prove their viability?

Instead of going to state house to protest, this is the time to support women.
These people are killing us
The weapon this time around is a riffle and not a d!!cck....sorry we only respond to d!!ccks
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by Danniedpastor(m): 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
NextD18:

Rubbish!!!

Oga, keep quiet o
You talk like that because you have food to eat.
Think about those that depend on daily hustle to feed.
Think about families that are going through hell not because they are lazy but because our government wants them to stay at home with palliatives.

For me,my wife and kids are stock far from home because of this lockdown.
I've not earned a dime for almost a month because I can't go out. Only God knows how I survive.

Guy, you really disappointed your generation with this your comment.
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by kalufelix(m): 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
NextD18:

Rubbish!!!
You making alarming foolish comments lately... What happened?? ...Are you starved of likes?? Retrace your steps Mr. A word is enough..

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by xcabczyxabczzzz: 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
Acidosis:

What exactly do these women expect from the government?

Lift the ban, open the border, open our airports?
What exactly does the government expect from the elderly women?

To sit down at home and die from hunger?
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by Realfrankie(m): 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
Keziehenry:
That's their regular trademarks.

Meanwhile, this space is for sale. Interested person should contact me.

Use am cook soup for yourself

Gafor
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by kalufelix(m): 1:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

Unfortunately, the so called big protest may never come
I just laugh at all this revolution insinuations everywhere...people don't understand that worst things has happened in Nigeria from time past and nothing happened..God will surely liberate Nigeria someday but i don't know how...definately not all this audio revolution...I learnt in certain parts of Cameroon every citizen man & woman young & old na army police etc ...like informally... I don't want to go further but Nigerians are cowards and the central govt. Has succeeded in dividing the country to its advantage... Fela remains an icon

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by kalufelix(m): 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Lostz:

we were called wailers when we suggested stopping all travel from affected countries earlier.

now everyone is paying for the foolishness of our government
The looters needed to partake in the worldbank and IMF and EU donations and grants..that's how corrupt and insensitive African leader are..
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
kalufelix:
The looters needed to partake in the worldbank and IMF and EU donations and grants..that's how corrupt and insensitive African leader are..

how much will they get?

the economic collapse will cost more than they get
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by Jamesbiodun(m): 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nigeria police need to go under mental evaluation before giving them gun
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by Otuwewe(m): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nextd18 u are a big fool.An idiot u are.Bc u hv food to eat that is why u tslk rubbish angryDont u know dat they are people dat feed on day to day activity.If dey dont go out,no food for them.
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by Nairalandmonika: 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
kalufelix:
I just laugh at all this revolution insinuations everywhere...people don't understand that worst things has happened in Nigeria from time past and nothing happened..God will surely liberate Nigeria someday but i don't know how...definately not all this audio revolution...I learnt in certain parts of Cameroon every citizen man & woman young & old na army police etc ...like informally... I don't want to go further but Nigerians are cowards and the central govt. Has succeeded in dividing the country to its advantage... Fela remains an icon
I don't even believe Nigeria will change one day.
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by Bewiseedet(m): 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
Then be ready to be killed
Iyiataata92:
I'm not surprised because Nigeria security forces are not yet familiar with protests. By the time the inevitable big protest comes, which I will be part of, they should be ready to kill all of us or bow to our request.
Intimidation doesn't stop revolution. It only aids it
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by Iyiataata92: 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Bewiseedet:
Then be ready to be killed
I'm always ready 247

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by Bewiseedet(m): 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
The country is not worth it. Bro
Iyiataata92:
I'm always ready 247
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by mechanics(m): 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
This is wrong, he must be brought to book.
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by Legendguru: 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by Calia: 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nigeria is a shit hole country...
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by Ezmans: 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
Iyiataata92:
I'm not surprised because Nigeria security forces are not yet familiar with protests. By the time the inevitable big protest comes, which I will be part of, they should be ready to kill all of us or bow to our request.
Nigerian police don't have the capacity to handle crisis in nigeria
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by mindtricks: 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Word.
But our force men them are not far from being lunatics themselves sha.
May be it is the gun,
or the black uniform they wear,
or the scorching sun under which they stand.
One thing sure is, Nigerian security personnel ways are not far from lunacy.
Re: Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest by Opeyemi4real(m): 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
NextD18:

Rubbish!!!
Stop saying nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Faked My Kidnap Because My Mother Is Stingy - Abia SS3 Student [VIDEO] / Jacob Sylvester Is Missing In Ibadan (Pictures) / Two UNN Students Stole Laptops And Were Caught (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.