Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal (23664 Views)

Men,this Is What Most Of We Ladies Want. / Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by lilmax(m): 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
Zero lies said

1 Like

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by jonahhh: 2:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
ChoCho54:
Thank you for sharing your not too easy upbringing with us. I will no longer wonder why you are full of hate on here.

He said some of this girls... You're taking it personal as if youre the oil

8 Likes

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by CAPSLOCKED: 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
ChoCho54:
Donbachi has an accomplice in you. Very villainous to the womenfolk

YOU ARE AN ASSASSIN AND ARMED ROBBER.

1 Like

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
A lady said it, so.............

1 Like

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by maya007: 2:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
True oooo esp wen d girl really likes u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
This news is quite stale. The guy banging her for "free" is not "free" in a way because the guy will use up his energy, body, semen and most importantly must be a pro.

5 Likes

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Slimranky(m): 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU ARE AN ASSASSIN AND ARMED ROBBER.

Only one person
Omo call SARS oh grin
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by HornyTave: 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
ibkayee:
I see guys who can't afford a certain girl say this a lot to make themselves feel better lol

Ok there is allegedly someone that sleeps with her for free, why are you trying to live vicariously through your fellow man? How much is she charging YOU? cheesy

She's saying the fact.
This is a faceless forum, I'll limit informations but there are lots of guys who Bleep for free.

8 Likes

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Kriss216: 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
ChoCho54:
A thread for loosers to feel good about themselves!

Bring ya jar along grin
Over used strumpet on rampage!

3 Likes

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Christiehabits(f): 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
BEST ARTICLE you'll ever SEE in the HISTORY OF MAN ����

CLICK TO SEE���

https://www.christietitus.com/25-things-you-need-to-know-today/

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by sweetdude: 3:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
wink grin cheesy she is saying the truth, I have a girl like that,we are not dating, just sex,even yesterday she came ask me not to leave her no matter what, that I should Bleep her anyhow I please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Happyfela(m): 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Story for the gods.
LIVINGICON:
This news is quite stale. The guy banging her for "free" is not "free" in a way because the guy will use up his energy, body, semen and most importantly must be a pro.
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by crackkhaus: 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
ibkayee:
I see guys who can't afford a certain girl say this a lot to make themselves feel better lol

Ok there is allegedly someone that sleeps with her for free, why are you trying to live vicariously through your fellow man? How much is she charging YOU? cheesy
When 'certain' girls say this, don't they feel like chattel?

The chic in the OP is 100% right anyway, and she's a female not a guy...so your first paragraph really doesn't correlate.

The truth is that every sexually-active man alive can name at least one girl he has fvcked or still fvcks for free...same way every sexually-active woman alive can name at least one guy she's fvcked and got next to nothing for it.
This is why I have never (as any sensible man should) gone out of my way to use money to get a woman to have sex with me...unless of course, she stated it clearly that she's in that line of business and I really needed that coóchie.

It's no insult, it's just life. cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by crackkhaus: 3:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
sweetdude:
wink grin cheesy she is saying the truth, I have a girl like that,we are not dating, just sex,even yesterday she came ask me not to leave her no matter what, that I should Bleep her anyhow I please.
Any guy who has never had this kind of girl/woman in his life, is suspicious to me... grin

10 Likes

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by ibkayee(f): 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
crackkhaus:

When 'certain' girls say this, don't they feel like chattel?

The chic in the OP is 100% right anyway, and she's a female not a guy...so your first paragraph really doesn't correlate.

The truth is that every sexually-active man alive can name at least one girl he has fvcked or still fvcks for free...same way every sexually-active woman alive can name at least one guy she's fvcked and got next to nothing for it.
This is why I have never (as any sensible man should) gone out of my way to use money to get a woman to have sex with me...unless of course, she stated it clearly that she's in that line of business and I really needed that coóchie.

It's no insult, it's just life. cheesy
Lol no I don’t feel like 'chattel' for being aware that a good portion of ladies go into relationships for monetary gain and guys for sex

I didn’t dispute anything she said, I just stated I’ve seen guys say it to make themselves better, which can also be true at the same time.

Lol I didn't take it as an insult either cheesy
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by sheDD(m): 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
donbachi:
Growing up..my mother will use dat same groundnut oil to fry meat,fish,akara,potato and plantain...when the oil don settle,u go dey see all manners of particles for the bottom...she go later sey make we throway am,sey the oil don condemn....some of dis girls be like dat oil.
aswear I no understand this quote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
True and u go still dey form ontop because u know u are her oxygen grin grin

2 Likes

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Gobynana: 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
We are giving free training on how to work online and get paid with upwork,Fiverr , mini importation Facebook ads and remote jobs...
If you are interested click on the link below:

https:///BFbGA967xL09bGXwPOmaKL
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by majamajic(m): 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
femi4:
Nothing is free....the poor guy is paying in kind

The highest money u can pay to a girl is giving her all your time

Free guys gives all the time them for use go hustle

And girls like any guy that have their time , u definitely chop them free at the expense of your money making time

I was once a victim !

3 Likes

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by malawe(m): 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
that's very true.. I don't think, I have had such luck before..
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by bigpriik: 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
All my life I have never paid for pussy.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Iceyjayz: 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2020
donbachi:
Growing up..my mother will use dat same groundnut oil to fry meat,fish,akara,potato and plantain...when the oil don settle,u go dey see all manners of particles for the bottom...she go later sey make we throway am,sey the oil don condemn....some of dis girls be like dat oil.
Are you talking about that gloriaunobi because you are right.
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Budline1(m): 6:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
No doubt. Real OGs know. That's why I pity those money miss road small small boys when they spend on these girls at the mall, boutiques, lounge etc..

Sadly these girls won't stl give it to many of them at the end of the day. Girls been playing games since kindergarten.. grin

2 Likes

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
I see...
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Budline1(m): 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2020
Semperty:
Spot on ..
But is she insinuating that it's a set standard for expensive looking ladies to fvck in exchange for financial and material gains

Yes o. Coz that's what most of them do these days..
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by cooooooks(m): 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
The prostitution mindset in Nigeria is too strong

2 Likes

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Budline1(m): 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
Retrography:
She is correct! That's why I am not shy about making my move on any lady that I find okay.... But if you do sumeh sumeh, I go just leave you go elsewhere where I go dey full time.

Yup that's it. Coz u might be the guy she knacks for free.

4 Likes

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Budline1(m): 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
HornyTave:

She's saying the fact.
This is a faceless forum, I'll limit informations but there are lots of guys who Bleep for free.

Abi. If it's not free, I ain't f.ucking.
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by Budline1(m): 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
ibkayee:

Why should a lady be afforded? Is she an object or a prostitute? Coz those are the only things that can be afforded.

If u like, call me a broke as.s I only asked a question.

4 Likes

Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by gloriaunobi(f): 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Are you talking about that gloriaunobi because you are right.

Your sisters have suffered..... please leave me alone. mpi
Re: There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal by wizdomnzube(m): 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
Normal level.

As a guy man if u nor get babe wen u pipe on a steady for free then u gats go observe ursef well cuz something dey wrong somewhere grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Official Engagement :) / Abuja Community Where Sex Is As Cheap As N300 / Many Hot Photos Of The South African Lady That Doesn't Wear Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.