Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,750 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown (25713 Views)

Tinubu Arrives In Kano Ahead Of APC Presidential Rally Tomorrow / Where Can I Hire A Bullion Van In Kano Ahead of Saturday / 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by airminem(f): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2020
Darato:
Oh so market exploitation reach that side too...

Client: If I don’t exactly know what type of Job I want, could you help with that?

Me: YES!!!
I can provide recommendations based on your past experiences, education, achievements and skill set.
However, we would have to decide on a position/field before completing the revision.

CALL NOW let’s help you get started.
Resume Writing, Cover Letter, Personal Statements, Portfolios...
Behave yourself fa sad
Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by Jibsy203(m): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2020
But dis almajiri stupid animals were de ones complaining when de price of garri went up in de East and Waste but see dem now..aboki no get sense atall
Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by austin4real(m): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2020
They also have to slap Kano state with 4 weeks lockdown oooo. No Ojoro.... this corona series should just end sef, I’m tired
Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by Moneywirer: 9:56am On Apr 16, 2020
We're about to witness something.... Sit back and watch
Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by Kobicove(m): 9:57am On Apr 16, 2020
gaetano:
INEC should be careful with the figures coming from kano, we know they are rigging it grin

Na wetin concern INEC with Corona Virus figures in Kano State? grin
Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by Digmygold: 9:57am On Apr 16, 2020
zionmde:
Too late
We don't apply wisdom in this country
The government should have targeted Kano first even without a single outbreak. keep Kano safe by all means knowing dat kano is to the north wat Lagos is to d west
if as responsible and well informed as those in Lagos are, the cases are more Dan 200
I wonder wat will happen to d entire north
remember Friday mosque is a must

let's watch d drama unfold

senseless leaders

Your head dey there. Buhari needs better advicers. The ones advising him are dumb as fvck.
Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by OLAFIMIX(f): 9:58am On Apr 16, 2020
grin grin Which Corona, nothing in Kano, just a way to loot money and share in the national cake.

2 Likes

Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by southpole: 10:01am On Apr 16, 2020
zionmde:
Too late
The government should have targeted Kano first even without a single outbreak. keep Kano safe by all means knowing dat kano is to the north wat Lagos is to d west
if as responsible and well informed as those in Lagos are, the cases are more Dan 200

senseless leaders
Friday mosque is not a must. Are the mosques in Nigeria more holier than the shut down mosques in Saudi Arabia?
Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by Austineva(m): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2020
Very bad. Why sudden increase in price of commodities? Bad belle people dem, always waiting for opportunity to take undue advantage on d poor citizens and to siphon them. That's very bad. Put d lives of d common man in danger. What to be in Nigeria looks like

Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by southpole: 10:03am On Apr 16, 2020
OLAFIMIX:
grin grin Which Corona, nothing in Kano, just a way to loot money and share in the national cake.
some of you need to be infected so that you can believe there is covid-19. Good day Mr Thomas.

1 Like

Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by airminem(f): 10:06am On Apr 16, 2020
Fidelismaria:
Who cares?
Southerners don't give a fvck

smiley who cares

majority dont give a fvck wink
Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by southpole: 10:06am On Apr 16, 2020
austin4real:
They also have to slap Kano state with 4 weeks lockdown oooo. No Ojoro.... this corona series should just end sef, I’m tired
Corona is just waking up from sleep
Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by ajimotoke(m): 10:08am On Apr 16, 2020
I bet you, northerners can't withstand 7days lockdown like others.
Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by Charleyz: 10:08am On Apr 16, 2020
Egungun don enter express.
Kano for that matter, how do you tell aboki to maintain social distance while going to Friday prayer..

. let's watch the match.
Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by pellummy(m): 10:09am On Apr 16, 2020
At the end, dey will arrogantly import the virus back to southwest, how will dey contain this people self, dem no go hear word
Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by OLAFIMIX(f): 10:09am On Apr 16, 2020
southpole:
some of you need to be infected so that you can believe there is covid-19. Good day Mr Thomas.
uncle Thomas, slow down and read again. Did I said there was no corona, I only said in Kano. Look behind, it has catch up with u. I mean the covid 19 you so much desired
Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by southpole: 10:10am On Apr 16, 2020
Fidelismaria:
Who cares?

You will give a Bleep when you see no more beans, tomatoes, etc moving to the south

3 Likes

Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by southpole: 10:15am On Apr 16, 2020
Keziehenry:
As this virus hit Kano, hmmm it wll be very catastrophic. How are you going to tell aboki to maintain proper distancing and hygiene, not to shake hands or to avoid public gathering. Kole easy o.
And the worst is that even if other states like Lagos ended managing the cases in their state, these aboki will end up exporting the virus back to Lagos again and the cycle continues.
Abokis are more disciplined than Lagosians, they can easily unite to tackle the situation unlike in the south where everything is left in the hands of government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by sisisioge: 10:18am On Apr 16, 2020
Mtcheeew!

They were in the country all along. They are neighbours to Kaduna and Abuja. They have airports and opened boarders. Late reactive lot! Mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by sisisioge: 10:22am On Apr 16, 2020
southpole:
Abokis are more disciplined than Lagosians, they can easily unite to tackle the situation unlike in the south where everything is left in the hands of government

We will see. I grew up in the north and know just our much communism is in them. These people can spite in their mother's cupboards man and have no qualms about living children to fend for themselves outside! I just hope for the best....they ought to have locked their boarders and instigated the sit at home a while back.

2 Likes

Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by samictelecoms(m): 10:22am On Apr 16, 2020
God will help us
Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by carinmom(f): 10:26am On Apr 16, 2020
zionmde:
Too late

senseless leaders

Yo know right from the start, I've been telling whoever cared to listen that Kano's case will be disastrous if care is not taken, this is a state that is home to lots of businessmen and women who fly in and out of the country on daily basis particularly to those Asian countries, yet they wanted us to believe that for almost two months no single case of COVID-19 was recorded in the state until now.
Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by blowjohn(m): 10:32am On Apr 16, 2020
zionmde:
Too late

senseless leaders

Sense wi not ki u.
Nice one.
But if u tell that minister of health he will start yarning rubbish.
Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by guiddoti: 10:34am On Apr 16, 2020
Keziehenry:
As this virus hit Kano, hmmm it wll be very catastrophic. How are you going to tell aboki to maintain proper distancing and hygiene, not to shake hands or to avoid public gathering. Kole easy o.
And the worst is that even if other states like Lagos ended managing the cases in their state, these aboki will end up exporting the virus back to Lagos again and the cycle continues.
Even when every states were locked down and Saudi Arabia stopped every worship gathering, Kano government still went about their worship gathering, inspite Bauchi governor infection. Now they are panicking because index case was at one worship gathering. Funny people, foolish government.
Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by Drizzy5001(m): 10:39am On Apr 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by Truthfulvoice: 10:40am On Apr 16, 2020
See for yourself the Fallen Church

Google Images of 100s of pastors worldwide arrested for child defilement of 100, 000s of babies and children. Think how many pedophile pastors never get caught because they are too powerful to bring to justice. They are of all races and nationalities because the demons of pedophilia don't discriminate. The Coronavirus is pedophilia Baal worship a detractor public scare scripted by the Simpson cartoon as well as other forms of medium.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pastor+child+rape&client=ms-android-americamovil-us-revc&source=android-browser&prmd=nvi&sxsrf=ALeKk03_tZwm-fchF7SAw0wCXR1WJCQ0vw:1585352934418&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiQpv_z67voAhVDmXIEHXqIB1AQ_AUoA3oECAoQAw&biw=360&bih=520&dpr=2

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by Modikko(m): 10:42am On Apr 16, 2020
You are not human but an object. Only human beings care. Have a nice day
Fidelismaria:
Who cares?

Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by Kingrefreshed: 10:42am On Apr 16, 2020
zionmde:
Too late

senseless leaders

Friday mosque is a most abi? But you want people to stop going to church and stay indoors.

Hypocrites!!!!!
Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by Modikko(m): 10:46am On Apr 16, 2020
Understand the meaning of Almajiri first before you use the word you Dunderhead. You will choke on garri ����
Jibsy203:
But dis almajiri stupid animals were de ones complaining when de price of garri went up in de East and Waste but see dem now..aboki no get sense atall
Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by mrdipye(m): 10:48am On Apr 16, 2020
Gandollar would have lockdown d state since but this does not involve dollars so he doesn't give a Bleep
Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by Beetobee(f): 11:32am On Apr 16, 2020
We are our own problem first, then government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N530B Arms Contract Probe : Army Generals Block Magu / Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" / I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.