Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown (25714 Views)

Tinubu Arrives In Kano Ahead Of APC Presidential Rally Tomorrow / Where Can I Hire A Bullion Van In Kano Ahead of Saturday / 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by Fariq: 11:39am On Apr 16, 2020
sisisioge:
Mtcheeew!

They were in the country all along. They are neighbours to Kaduna and Abuja. They have airports and opened boarders. Late reactive lot! Mtcheeew!

You just sit down in your room with no knowledge of the situation and be writing trash. Boarders have been closed so as airport even before the federal government implement it own restrictions.
Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by galaxy2020(m): 11:47am On Apr 16, 2020
I though their govs said, they won't lock down?.. ; grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by Artzdanielsz(m): 11:52am On Apr 16, 2020
African and copy copy. what work in other parts of the world doesn't means it will work in Africa. that the white lockdown doesn't means it will work in Africa. the white have emergency necessary measure piled up for years meanwhile Africans are dying of poverty., African was able to contained Ebola which has same means of contractions without locking down, what happened about those measures they used in containing Ebola.
Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by luluosas(m): 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
Imagine the exploitation
Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by Legendguru: 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
Really
Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by Sososo(f): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
There's is fire on the mountain run run
Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by Osleez(m): 12:39am On Apr 17, 2020
NEVER RELY ON GOVERNMENT..
INVEST WITH SWEET LIFE, A SUBSIDIARY COMPANY OF SWEET ESTATE UNIQUE PROPERTIES AND EARN MORE

https:///LTyadJIyN0l1vqRAb0kejB
JOIN THIS WhatsApp LINK TO GET SEMINARS LEARN MORE AND ASK WHATSOEVER QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ABOUT IT
Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by Abdbaba: 8:55am On Apr 17, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjMx1QhEjM0

I'm a YouTuber and I teach people how to create 3d and 2d animation. If you're a fast learner you can do this before the lockdown is over.

Chat me up:
https:///2349023224596?text=Hello%20there!%20Please%20I'm%20interested%20in%20learning%203D%20and%202D%20animation.
Re: Panic Buying In Kano Ahead Of 7-Day Lockdown by liquidfaya: 11:38pm On May 02, 2020
Digmygold:

Your head dey there. Buhari needs better advicers. The ones advising him are dumb as fvck.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was One Of Those Who Opposed Endsars Protests – Asari Dokubo / Dapo Abiodun Visits Pastor Adeboye, Presents His Certificate Of Return To Him / Godswill Akpabio Receives Wild Cheers As He Touches Down In Akwa Ibom..photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.