Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary (27134 Views)

Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) / Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) / Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary(throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by MrofficialOFfre: 10:06am On Apr 16, 2020
grin
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Duru9(m): 10:06am On Apr 16, 2020
Congratulations sir

An *idiot* with plan can beat a *genius* without plan

1 Like

Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by ucham: 10:06am On Apr 16, 2020
Oga Enenche we dey wait for una to heal Coronavirus o. Damma you get big stadium wey dey contain over 60,000 people. Make we bring them for healing.

Onye apari.
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by PureGoldh(m): 10:07am On Apr 16, 2020
May God keep on blessing and strengthening their union..

My people,just incase you need Raw Unadulterated Honey.. Contact 081 0166 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it

1 Like

Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 16, 2020
crooked pastor.

1 Like

Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by CheedyJ(m): 10:09am On Apr 16, 2020
judedwriter:
Congrats to Dr Paul and Becky Enenche for their 26th year wedding anniversary.

You are a blessed couple and a shinning example of how a marriage should be and exemplified.
It always looks easy on d eye till u hear their story & suddenly realise it's not all rosy..most people desire marriages like this but can't they put in d work that comes with it?

3 Likes

Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by bonnyhope: 10:09am On Apr 16, 2020
kendrick93:
Fuck1ng scammers......
Feeding fat on the gullibles...

Why are you pained

Upon say you no d contribute shi shi

4 Likes

Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by oyinkel(m): 10:09am On Apr 16, 2020
Congratulations sir and ma!

May GOD fill your life with increasing bliss and abundance of Grace in JESUS name, Amen
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Rhino1(f): 10:09am On Apr 16, 2020
Congrats to Dr Paul and Becky Enenche for their 26th year wedding anniversary.

You are a blessed couple and a shinning example of how a marriage should be and exemplified.
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Franking: 10:10am On Apr 16, 2020
Blissful wetin? Is any marriage really blissful? Let.them pastors say the truth for once in their life.

2 Likes

Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Dcartel(m): 10:11am On Apr 16, 2020
And how is this my business when hunger dey point me finger with threat, I Know there are some people here on nairaland that has if not even enough but little to assist someone out there but they will rather act as if they don't care and we are here abusing the government.

I have currently not seen what to eat since yesterday and no one wants to help but what do I do? I have to give up to fate if am able to survive this period good and if I don't it's also good. But remember you can never have enough to bribe your way from death when it comes upon us
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by jeyselassie(m): 10:11am On Apr 16, 2020
ignis:
If Doctor marry Doctor, wetin dem go born?
corona patient
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Franking: 10:11am On Apr 16, 2020
ucham:
Oga Enenche we dey wait for una to heal Coronavirus o. Damma you get big stadium wey dey contain over 60,000 people. Make we bring them for healing.

Onye apari.

Gba nde oshi ahu nkiti.

2 Likes

Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by centilad(m): 10:12am On Apr 16, 2020
HWA

Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by stagger: 10:12am On Apr 16, 2020
Jestin:
I am disappointed in our Nigeria pastors. None of them could predict the emergence of the new Coronavirus or even heal the people who are tested positive. I dey vex

Continue your obsession with coronavirus. Ministry is still moving.

1 Like

Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Sososo(f): 10:12am On Apr 16, 2020
You are a blessing to this generation. More oil on your head sir. More Grace to your marriage

2 Likes

Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by kach1: 10:12am On Apr 16, 2020
Trupz:
Happy Anniversary to you and your wife, man of God. May you never turn around to become a god of men. More grace and anointing upon you.

Meanwhile 26 years marriage anniversary cool . Please someone should help me find out if his daughter is ripe. Atleast he's still one of the good guys. I'm looking for a spirit filled lady for my humble self
I hope you are also spirit filled. May your wishes be granted
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:13am On Apr 16, 2020
ProfDview1:
grin

Igbo kwenu
Lol, they aren't Igbo, both he and his wife are from Benue state.
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Drizzy5001(m): 10:14am On Apr 16, 2020
Enenche, the surname dey sound like Igbo people own
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Faithful4real(m): 10:14am On Apr 16, 2020
Congrats
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 16, 2020
Jestin:
I am disappointed in our Nigeria pastors. None of them could predict the emergence of the new Coronavirus or even heal the people who are tested positive. I dey vex
Why not go and get infected first
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Happinessjosh(f): 10:15am On Apr 16, 2020
Help a sister, the hungry no be here oo okorie violet happiness 6235822485 fidelity bank thanks
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 16, 2020
God bless your marriage. Happy marriage anniversary.
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 16, 2020
Trupz:
Happy Anniversary to you and your wife, man of God. May you never turn around to become a god of men. More grace and anointing upon you.

Meanwhile 26 years marriage anniversary cool . Please someone should help me find out if his daughter is ripe. Atleast he's still one of the good guys. I'm looking for a spirit filled lady for my humble self
she don over ripe ooo, she just finish law school self.

1 Like

Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by sapientia(m): 10:17am On Apr 16, 2020
Someone that cannot cure ordinary covid 19, that one na pastor
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 16, 2020
ignis:
lawyer!!!!
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Avalancheman: 10:18am On Apr 16, 2020
Madam's face has changed... smiley
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by judedwriter(m): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2020
CheedyJ:

It always looks easy on d eye till u hear their story & suddenly realise it's not all rosy..most people desire marriages like this but can't they put in d work that comes with it?

Who said marriage is easy?

Even in the days of Moses, couples were separating any how and had to ask Moses to officially legalize divorce.

That's why many youths don't consider marriage now. They just want the pleasures of sex without binding themselves for life to one person.

God in His wisdom made sex very pleasurable because He knew the complications of a man and woman living as husband and wife. Sex binds a man closely to a woman, and so God made sex for marriage to bring oneness despite any tension or conflict.

But the truth is not even sex can save marriage. It takes a lot of love, sacrificial love. I pity our ladies of nowadays who marry not out of love but necessity.

2 Likes

Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by SweetCunt97(f): 10:19am On Apr 16, 2020
Wife of his youth.. Commendable.

1 Like

Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Jestin: 10:21am On Apr 16, 2020
otuekong1:

Why not go and get infected first
what are you waiting for ?? Otubu

1 Like

Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Gvnl(f): 10:21am On Apr 16, 2020
Happy wedding anniversary to a wonderful couple. May God continue to bless you and increase you daily. May His love and presence know no Limits in your Marriage and Ministry in Jesus name�
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by spiceadole: 10:22am On Apr 16, 2020
ignis:

Best combination.
I'm a doctor..My husband is a doctor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza / Youths Sack Catholic Priest In Imo State Community. Photos / Daddy Freeze: Stop Giving Winners And Redeemed Church Members Financial Aids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.