Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary (27151 Views)

Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) / Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Take Christmas Welfare Ministration To Benue (PIX) / Dr. Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 25th Wedding Anniversary(throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by yvonne111(f): 11:37am On Apr 16, 2020
Jestin:
I am disappointed in our Nigeria pastors. None of them could predict the emergence of the new Coronavirus or even heal the people who are tested positive. I dey vex

Jesus heals ....not pastors ....So get a life!

1 Like

Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by yvonne111(f): 11:38am On Apr 16, 2020
kendrick93:
Fuck1ng scammers......
Feeding fat on the gullibles...

That's why you are still poor , You'd keep being miserable hating God's anointed
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 16, 2020
Congratulations sir.Congratulations ma.

I remembered when the Church celebrated one year in the first Church building at the former Church village, Abuja, that Church was small, I am not sure the people were up to 70 excluding children. That was the first time I heard of Pastor Paul Enenche and Sister Becky Enenche. That was the first time I heard of Reverend Yinka Yusuf, he was the Spiritual Father that day and that time. I think he came from Kano. He was telling us the attributes of Pastor Enenche. He said God did not call some people, but they went into Ministry, emphatically, he said God called Pastor Enenche. He appealed to the small congregation to take good care of him.

God really called some people, Pastor Enenche is one.
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by dalass(f): 11:52am On Apr 16, 2020
Trupz:
Happy Anniversary to you and your wife, man of God. May you never turn around to become a god of men. More grace and anointing upon you.

Meanwhile 26 years marriage anniversary cool . Please someone should help me find out if his daughter is ripe. Atleast he's still one of the good guys. I'm looking for a spirit filled lady for my humble self

Hope you're also spirit filled?...

Sorry to ask oh
..but some fuxk boys be looking for angels to marry after their escapades... They still continue their parole and show their true color once they land church girl.. grin
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by c4tnoelz: 11:55am On Apr 16, 2020
Congratulations Daddy and Mommy
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Okekeni90(m): 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Enenche, the surname dey sound like Igbo people own
It's an Idoma name.
The wife is an Igede woman though
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by kadraxkyle(m): 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2020
ignis:
If Doctor marry Doctor, wetin dem go born?

Tordoc
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Kalubolt(m): 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
Chinwees:
Wow... Congrats sir and ma.
Meanwhile Daddy Freeze and pastor bashers who instead of growing their Christian life are hell bent on insulting pastors cannot keep 5 years marriage.

And for those asking why pastors didn't predict the coronavirus.. When Jesus was here on earth, did he spend his time predicting the fall of the Roman Empire? Or the massive persecution by Nero? (He did talk about persecution) but Pastors are not there for predicting, pastors serve as guides to the spiritual needs of Christians. If you have met a fake one or you are one yourself, don't generalize. If you had a bad experience with one, don't generalize. Pastors don't save, Jesus does.

I respect Pastor Paul Enenche so much for his undiluted teachings on Christian living and Holiness. His songs cam move to tears too.

So why then all of a sudden their televised miracles disappeared
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Ranchhoddas: 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Wow!

My love for Mummy Becky ehn...
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by kendrick93(m): 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
gbale1:

I can perceive your envy and hatred in your soul. You are bitter and I can see that you hate people who are successful, hence you are miserable. I'm too busy with important stuff than to join issues with an indomie generation kiddo.

My advice, celebrate success because what you attack you don't attract.
You Sir is an 1diot......
Celebrating success? grin
Thank God you know pastor is now a job...
But it's job that thrives on the gullibles and fools
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by annyz: 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
There is no blissfulness in any marriage.
Every successful marriage has secrets: Endurance and Patience.

U remain a champion in marriage when u cover ur ass enough and not washing ur dirty linens in public.
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by femia1(m): 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
You want Nigeria pastors to have predicted Covid-19 before now, so that you can save yourself and probably run to the moon or what, do you go to church at all, if you do, how many instruction from your pastor or from the word of God have you obeyed in the past one year. Do you know what God says about people like you, since you want signs, No sign shall be given unto you (Mathew 12: 39).
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by edoairways: 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jestin:
I am disappointed in our Nigeria pastors. None of them could predict the emergence of the new Coronavirus or even heal the people who are tested positive. I dey vex
No true read this link to watch clip
https://www..ng/news/wawu-video-of-pastor-who-predicted-coronavirus-in-2018-surfaces-online-watch
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Tego(m): 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
ignis:
If Doctor ma
rry Doctor, wetin dem go born?

TorTor
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Teeceepat(f): 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jestin:
U no get talk. They are not God.
Keep ur mouth shut
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Interesting15: 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
Glory to JESUS! I so much love this family.. Happy wedding anniversary Daddy and Mummy... God bless your marriage more and more in Jesus Name Amen. *Kisses*
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by femia1(m): 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
For your information, televised miracle never disappear, people are being healed daily of various challenges of life, that including Corona virus, pls connect to Dunamis TV vie your smart phone or cable TV every Sunday by 8am, Wednesday by 6 pm for the DIGC communion service, and between 12 noon and 2pm every day for the worship session to know the truth as the Bible says"(John 8: 32) ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free(ie, from ignorant)". People are calling and sending their testimonies vie SMS all over the world including Europe, Asian American and other African countries. Yesterday Wednesday Dunamis church's communion service, an American white man who was diagnosed of the Covid-19 and under intensive care was prayed for through the Facebook handle and a Nigeria nurse who was attending to this white man called and testify that the man's health has been improving with 80 percent chances of recovery rate and will be discharge from the hospital soon. Pls always find out about a thing before making a negative utterances about Nigerian pastors.

1 Like

Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by DATACUG: 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Trupz: 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
dalass:

Hope you're also spirit filled?...

Sorry to ask oh
..but some fuxk boys be looking for angels to marry after their escapades... They still continue their parole and show their true color once they land church girl.. grin

cheesy assuredly, I'm spirit filled and not a fanatic thankfully. Not a fuxk boy as well and only seek a virtuous woman.
And if the gal walks in the spirit and not merely by sight, she would definitely not fall into the hands of a fuxk boy.
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Hoodbilonia: 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
False prophets
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Engelicstev(m): 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
Congratulations Daddy and Mummy
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by GraceSmile1(f): 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Kalubolt:

So why then all of a sudden their televised miracles disappeared

Distance is not a barrier.
God is the God of times & seasons.
You will do well to follow the daily" Hope For The Season" prayers on various Dunamis social media platforms & key into the various text messages sent by people.
Everywhere in the world, God is still doing Great things even @ this season.
The devil is not in control.
Hence, retrace your steps & speak to God to reveal Himself to you. Rather than hating.
#Shalom
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by GraceSmile1(f): 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
Happy Anniversary to Papa & Mama grin
Senior Pastors (Dunamis International Gospel Centre).
Indeed, God has been your guide & will grant you more blissful years, Amen.
Thanks for being a blessing to your generation.
#SupernaturalShift
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by mechanics(m): 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
Wow, this is how a godly marriage should look like, am happy for them.
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Legendguru: 4:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
Oh
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Eagleword14(f): 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
Chinwees:
Wow... Congrats sir and ma.
Meanwhile Daddy Freeze and pastor bashers who instead of growing their Christian life are hell bent on insulting pastors cannot keep 5 years marriage.

And for those asking why pastors didn't predict the coronavirus.. When Jesus was here on earth, did he spend his time predicting the fall of the Roman Empire? Or the massive persecution by Nero? (He did talk about persecution) but Pastors are not there for predicting, pastors serve as guides to the spiritual needs of Christians. If you have met a fake one or you are one yourself, don't generalize. If you had a bad experience with one, don't generalize. Pastors don't save, Jesus does.

I respect Pastor Paul Enenche so much for his undiluted teachings on Christian living and Holiness. His songs cam move to tears too.

God bless you dear.......The bible says in Heb 12:2a "Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith" not looking unto pastors or any other
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by toragema(f): 5:46pm On Apr 16, 2020
Very Godly example,More Grace Mummy & Daddy
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by dasparrow: 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
Congrats to them.
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by euniselfyahoo: 6:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
Congratulations to the lovely couple. Happy marriage anniversary.
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Chinkos99(m): 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2020
Greatness
But he looks like davido as a young man
Re: Paul And Becky Enenche Celebrate 26th Wedding Anniversary by Genfaculty(m): 7:12am On Apr 17, 2020
kendrick93:
Fuck1ng scammers......
Feeding fat on the gullibles...
Ogbeni, him don scam U before....are U speaking from experience or U just want to talk 4 talking sake?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Stop Giving Winners And Redeemed Church Members Financial Aids / Sultan’s Misguided Comments On Adamawa Clashes Increasing Tension — Dami Mamza / Jehovah's Witnesses Open Kingdom Halls, To Start House-To-House Visits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.