Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

7 Rules Of A Relationship With A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Rules Of A Relationship With A Man (332 Views)

7-rules-experiments-sex-positions / 7 Rules For Experiments With Sex Positions / The Seventeen Cardinal Rules Of Pu**y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Rules Of A Relationship With A Man by Spot1(f): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2020
These 7 relationship rules are based on experience. They are the things a lady should never do in a relationship with her man so that she doesn't lose her sense of self.

1. Do not discuss your family.
Never ever tell your significant other the ugly things about your family. If you feel like talking about your family problems, I advice you seek a counselor. If you betray your family and talk about all the bs going on in your family to your boyfriend, he will disrespect you and disrespect your family, and he may even use it against you. Remember family can not be replaced!

2. Don't get too comfortable.
No matter how nice he treats you (compared to your exes) don't ever get too comfortable. I remember, my mum always tells me to never lie flat in a man's life, else he will walk all over me. And that is so true because it happens everyday in relationships and it happened to me (because I didn't listen). A man will ask you to feel at home today and the next day he will make you feel uncomfortable.

Learn more here » » [url]/3bfhC4i[/url]

Re: 7 Rules Of A Relationship With A Man by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 16, 2020
Don't be silly.
Discuss your family issues with him but put a limit to it.
Secondly, who is chasing who? Is he doing you a favour by dating you?
Aunty, if you can't be very comfortable now around him, then when?
Biko, fart in his presence if you can't help it. e.t.c
Re: 7 Rules Of A Relationship With A Man by Spot1(f): 10:38am On Apr 16, 2020
Intimacy and comfort isn't the same thing. And it differs for everyone and every relationship. Being too comfortable in this context means being totally dependent on your partner which in turn will make him feel pressured.

And don't be so uncivilized. No one is fighting you here. People's perspective differs.

(1) (Reply)

Happily Ever After Is NOT A ZeeWorld Rollercoaster In Reality!!! / This New Generation Trend About Marriage. / I Need A Woman Of 30 Yrs And Above To Teach Me How To Love And Be Caring ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.