Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,668 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

KWAM 1 Slept With The Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife [see Gossip On Twitter] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / KWAM 1 Slept With The Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife [see Gossip On Twitter] (2289 Views)

Woman Accuse Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Of Sleeping With Her Hubby & Other Men / Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Thrown Out For Cheating With Popular Musician / Man Caught In Bed With Another Man's Wife. See Slaps (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

KWAM 1 Slept With The Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife [see Gossip On Twitter] by hmonaco(m): 10:35am On Apr 16, 2020
Allegations have littered the internet about a secret relationship between Fuji star Kwam 1 and Alaafin of Oyo youngest wife Olori Badirat Ajoke.

For that reason, Kwam 1 has been a top trending topic for much of the morning. Nigerians have been dragging the Fuji music star and we picked some tweets from the bunch.

Alaafin of Oyo installed Wasiu Ayinde (Kwam 1) as the Mayegun of Yoruba land some months ago in Oyo state and a very big party was thrown and attended by the creme de la creme of Nigeria.

Fast forward to a few months after, the Mayegun KWAM 1 has been accused of sleeping with the king’s youngest olori.

See reactions on Twitter below:-
http://ambajay.com/twitter-users-gossip-over-reports-that-kwam-1-slept-with-the-alaafin-of-oyo-youngest-eife-olori-badirat-ajoke/

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With The Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife [see Gossip On Twitter] by Ade1bowale(m): 10:37am On Apr 16, 2020
It's only God that knows if this is true or not
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With The Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife [see Gossip On Twitter] by BIDOO(m): 10:39am On Apr 16, 2020
Good day everyone, please I'm using this medium to solicit for financial help from any caregiver , I don't know that it will eventually leads to this but all my effort so far has defy any meaningful outcome and I'm left with no other option than to seek for financial assistance on a platform like this because nobody seems to care in this environ ! I'm a student in one of the state institution in Nigeria, As at the time federal government ordered closure of all schools across the country, the money I had with me cannot take me home and mind you calling home will add more salt to my injury because I am sole sponsor of myself, so I decide to stay back hoping within a week or two schools will resume back and I will continue with my academic hustle (I do earn little from taking tutorial and this is how I've being surviving coupled with few menial job at weekend)
But all hope were dashed When a lock down was announced for the first time! No menial job to support myself again, all my friends already out of school area, I was left with the people of the soil and that began the real struggle, now that another two weeks was added it seems my own world is crumbling before me! Reason why I come to this platform to seek for financial assistance Please dear nairalander no amount is too small help me with any amount and I pray God will reward you as you do so.
My details is 3060037742 first bank
Please this is not a scam,
You can mention me and I will provide you with all the necessary information with evidence to confirm truly that I'm a student if need arise. Thanks
Please overlook if there is any grammatical blunder
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With The Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife [see Gossip On Twitter] by hmonaco(m): 10:42am On Apr 16, 2020
huuunnmm
Ade1bowale:
It's only God that knows if this is true or not
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With The Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife [see Gossip On Twitter] by botrix(m): 11:07am On Apr 16, 2020
I don't even know what to say
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With The Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife [see Gossip On Twitter] by Realadey(m): 11:08am On Apr 16, 2020
Na their palava,no be my wife
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With The Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife [see Gossip On Twitter] by hmonaco(m): 5:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
sad
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With The Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife [see Gossip On Twitter] by uthlaw: 6:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
You go sleep with alafin wife...na death straight!
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With The Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife [see Gossip On Twitter] by adexpa(m): 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
I don't think kwam1 can try such a thing.... He is a typical Yoruba man and knows the weight behind it. He can't spread such clothes, it will expose him quickly. I didn't dispute that he might be promiscuous but not to that direction. The truth we surface later.
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With The Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife [see Gossip On Twitter] by Charleys: 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
adexpa:
I don't think kwam1 can try such a thing.... He is a typical Yoruba man and knows the weight behind it. He can't spread such clothes, it will expose him quickly. I didn't dispute that he might be promiscuous but not to that direction. The truth we surface later.

Alaafin's wife told Alaafin that kwam1 is stronger in bed than him.
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With The Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife [see Gossip On Twitter] by adexpa(m): 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
Charleys:

Alaafin's wife told Alaafin that kwam1 is stronger in bed than him.

Hmmm. It is well oooo
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With The Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife [see Gossip On Twitter] by hmonaco(m): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2020
ahhhh
Re: KWAM 1 Slept With The Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife [see Gossip On Twitter] by Blackfire(m): 12:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
I once told a tribalistic afonja here last year that the 3rd wife is f****Kable , he curse ,chest beat that no one could try such , I laughed ...

Now what is happening?

Re: KWAM 1 Slept With The Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife [see Gossip On Twitter] by hmonaco(m): 10:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

She Loves Me And I Love Her Too But / Beware Of Women / Yes I Know You Love To Suck - Sweet Girl Is Spooking Her Firm Breasts So Juicy