Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,006 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

[VIDEO] Abuja Residents Defy Lockdown Order, Troop Out For Exercise - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / [VIDEO] Abuja Residents Defy Lockdown Order, Troop Out For Exercise (208 Views)

Lockdown: Abuja Residents Say They Are Not Resuming Work, COVID-19 Is Real / Edo Residents Defy Lockdown Order. News Channels TV ..video / What Is The Best Way To Use The Treadmill Machine For Exercise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[VIDEO] Abuja Residents Defy Lockdown Order, Troop Out For Exercise by CHIDINMALOVE: 10:51am On Apr 16, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTsjat_vU6E

This video was shot in Airport road, Lugbe. The lady that was interviewed said; there is no work and no food at home, so they decided to come out and exercise, instead of staying home and getting fat. How can one who is hungry and hasn't eaten get fat? How does one who is hungry, have the strength to exercise?

1 Like

Re: [VIDEO] Abuja Residents Defy Lockdown Order, Troop Out For Exercise by Airoflaw(m): 10:53am On Apr 16, 2020
Na illiteracy and stubbornnesssssss go kill some people
Re: [VIDEO] Abuja Residents Defy Lockdown Order, Troop Out For Exercise by slimthugchimee2(m): 10:59am On Apr 16, 2020
CHIDINMALOVE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTsjat_vU6E

This video was shot in Airport road, Lugbe. The lady that was interviewed said; there is no work and no food at home, so they decided to come out and exercise, instead of staying home and getting fat. How can one who is hungry and hasn't eaten get fat? How does one who is hungry, have the strength to exercise?

People can be very stupid shaa
Re: [VIDEO] Abuja Residents Defy Lockdown Order, Troop Out For Exercise by Iyiataata92: 11:12am On Apr 16, 2020
The police will kill one or two persons here before they finish the excercise.
Just stay close to Nairaland so you won't miss the news when it happens
I trust the police not to disappoint

(1) (Reply)

Covid19 Women Now Moving With Matchets Promising To Kill Police Officers / Is The Virus On My Clothes? My Shoes? My Hair? My Newspaper / Nigeria Lawmaker Ra!n Fire On Health Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.