Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Otosirieze Obi-Young Sacked By Brittle Paper After Criticising Hadiza El-Rufai - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Otosirieze Obi-Young Sacked By Brittle Paper After Criticising Hadiza El-Rufai (49119 Views)

Hadiza El-Rufai Remembers Daughter, Yasmin Who Died In London Apartment In 2011 / Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife: This Is What Kaduna Stress Has Done To My Husband / 'With My Four Husbands' - Hadiza, El-Rufai's Wife Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otosirieze Obi-Young Sacked By Brittle Paper After Criticising Hadiza El-Rufai by seangy4konji: 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
So who hunger go nearly kill now
Re: Otosirieze Obi-Young Sacked By Brittle Paper After Criticising Hadiza El-Rufai by MRAKBEE(m): 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
Northurmate:
Serves him right
Oga we know.. Rape is allowed in that part of the world. Sex is your motto
Re: Otosirieze Obi-Young Sacked By Brittle Paper After Criticising Hadiza El-Rufai by Tenten101(f): 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2020
#saveobiyoung

Here we go again
Re: Otosirieze Obi-Young Sacked By Brittle Paper After Criticising Hadiza El-Rufai by maasoap(m): 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
ezenwajosh:

I don't understand GENERALISE

More than 90% of northerns behave that way...wouldn't it be a thing of QUESTION?

Where is this statistics coming from? From your yansh I guess
Re: Otosirieze Obi-Young Sacked By Brittle Paper After Criticising Hadiza El-Rufai by goaldynman(m): 11:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ayoefa:
[s][/s]

My only advice to you is to stop drinking Namdiot Coward Cownu's unrine in place of real apple juice. It's not good for your physical and mental health. Seek mental help from a Board Certified Psychiatrist fast before you end up naked at the market square.

Done responding to your infantile diatribes -----NOW STFU AND GET LOST.

Lagos Lagoon is open and ready for you 24/7 in case you are unable to cure your mental instability.

PM News will soon carry your story of how you hanged yourself in Ikotun near that gutter you live!!

I pity your miserable life! It is not easy to see so many Igbos doing well while you beg them for food to survive in your ancestral land!!

Pele in advance!!
Re: Otosirieze Obi-Young Sacked By Brittle Paper After Criticising Hadiza El-Rufai by stieyven(m): 11:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
ARUSII:
grin
ANARCHY LOOMING.....
Let's hit the streets...

Hell no! The folks up north will turn it into a tribal issue
Then the folks down south here will turn it into a religious issue maybe they will die and go to imaginary hell fire.
I curse the day I was birthed with these set of cowards.
LIKE FELA SAID:WE FEAR TO FIGHT FOR FREEDOM,WE FEAR THINGS WE NO SEE,WE ALWAYS HAVE REASON TO FEAR!!
I spit on this generation.
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Re: Otosirieze Obi-Young Sacked By Brittle Paper After Criticising Hadiza El-Rufai by ghettochild(m): 12:25am On Apr 17, 2020
Re: Otosirieze Obi-Young Sacked By Brittle Paper After Criticising Hadiza El-Rufai by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:38am On Apr 17, 2020
BigIyanga:

The fact that you likened daddy’s boy to passing around somebody’s mom to friends is the reason why Naija will be forever a breeding desert for war, illiteracy and poverty.

I never likened anything to anything. All I said was that it was an exchange, and so words like that are allowed. It is a war, and everything is fair in war. People fight every time, and use all the words they can. The essence is to hurt the other person as much as possible. It doesn't mean that they want to do all they said they would.

What is it that he has done in his life other than being a bigoted product of Naija lootocracy?

Hope you know that you are cyber bullying Bello by using such words.
Re: Otosirieze Obi-Young Sacked By Brittle Paper After Criticising Hadiza El-Rufai by Railixxxnw: 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
Re: Otosirieze Obi-Young Sacked By Brittle Paper After Criticising Hadiza El-Rufai by Omeizadean(m): 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
goaldynman:

If you are too mad to see where Bello made an univited and unwarranted ethinic slur on the guy he attacked his mother (even though the guy wasn't Igbo), then your madness has gone nuclear!!

I think u re dumb to want to deny the guy is an igbo who attacked him first by hailing insult on his father.
The igbo people have retinue of mediocre leaders who suppose to be the headache of any igbo youths that love his future and that of his unborn generation but mbanu na Hausa leader be ur problem.
A certain governor is known for sharing a liter of kerosene, a wrap of eba and corroded iron bed which were badly refurbish to his citizen during time of needs whereas the Northern governor are completing worthy edifices etc.
Re: Otosirieze Obi-Young Sacked By Brittle Paper After Criticising Hadiza El-Rufai by goaldynman(m): 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
Omeizadean:

I think u re dumb to want to deny the guy is an igbo who attacked him first by hailing insult on his father.
The igbo people have retinue of mediocre leaders who suppose to be the headache of any igbo youths that love his future and that of his unborn generation but mbanu na Hausa leader be ur problem.
A certain governor is known for sharing a liter of kerosene, a wrap of eba and corroded iron bed which were badly refurbish to his citizen during time of needs whereas the Northern governor are completing worthy edifices etc.

Shut Up! It has been shown the guy is not Igbo! Blind Bat!!
Re: Otosirieze Obi-Young Sacked By Brittle Paper After Criticising Hadiza El-Rufai by directservices: 11:23am On Feb 02, 2021
Re: Otosirieze Obi-Young Sacked By Brittle Paper After Criticising Hadiza El-Rufai by aquapenta: 11:53am On Feb 26, 2021
good presentation and nice work. wastewater treatment plants in kerala
Re: Otosirieze Obi-Young Sacked By Brittle Paper After Criticising Hadiza El-Rufai by bodhini: 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
I need to thank you for this good read. child Help Foundation in Kochi
Re: Otosirieze Obi-Young Sacked By Brittle Paper After Criticising Hadiza El-Rufai by mitgroup: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
Cheers to get the content post. Actually thanks a lot! telecom service providers in Abu Dhabi
Re: Otosirieze Obi-Young Sacked By Brittle Paper After Criticising Hadiza El-Rufai by experiencemaker: 7:43am On Mar 17, 2023
I am a regular visitor of your site and like all the news shared on the site. Best wedding planners in Cochin
Re: Otosirieze Obi-Young Sacked By Brittle Paper After Criticising Hadiza El-Rufai by jude79(m): 8:21am On Mar 17, 2023
2mch:
Is it not that stupid woman who sat back while her badly raised son insulted and threatened rape to another persons mother? She’s a big fool she better get off Twitter.

You don't understand why she supports her son pro rape stance, have you investigated how she gave birth to her son, it might be through the same pro rape stance, it must have happened to her for her to see that it is good, maybe that's why she supports it

Re: Otosirieze Obi-Young Sacked By Brittle Paper After Criticising Hadiza El-Rufai by rangeofmotion: 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2023
Your website is filled with a lot of intriguing content. orthopaedic surgeon Alleppey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) / Wike And His Wife Kissing At 56th NBA Annual Conference (Pics) / 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.