Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,096 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) - Food (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) (97080 Views)

Man Dies After Drinking Competition In Kaduna / The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. / Lockdown: US Destroys Tons Of Food As Farmer Can’t Get Buyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by CodeTemplar: 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
SarkinYarki:
This is what Melinda gates meant when she said she sees bodies littering the floor in Africa soon
Did she really say that?
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by hardon1(m): 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
aside hunger, hes he been doing the work before. concre work no be for every bodi o, if you haven't donn it before don't just try it out of frustration.
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Ayoefa: 7:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
Bobbyfreshhh:

Anything your myopic mind feel or think my discredit your lord and personal saviour is fake news to you

BobbyFISHBRAIN.

STFU AND GET LOST IN THE LAGOS LAGOON.
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
as fake as a flying pink elephantl...
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by ucheuzor1(m): 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
jumper524:
I don't believe this.
Mods should please verify.

A person who's extremely hungry to point death wouldn't attempt to mix cement talk more carrying it.
Also if he fainted am sure there's more than enough time for the locals around him to rivive him with water and some snaks rather than letting him die and take pics.
Even the food sellers or snaks sellers around there would offer him freee food.

Mods should verify posts pls it's hard to believe..

Say what you know bro. Do you know if he just joined joined today?

What if it was because he didn't have anything to eat and he decided to go look for any hustle and then met his Waterloo.

Shits happens bro. I have been there. I recall when I sometimes work on empty stomach, no money. I'll be praying for night to come so that they can pay me to eat. Sometimes eye do turn me.

We are alive is just by God's mercy. People are suffering
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Edward247(m): 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ok na
Wash hands stay at home.....
God will punish all the our devish leader's
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by TheSourcerer: 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
ozoebuka1:
angry
Ozoebuka1 said so...

This is what will happen;

1. We will all gather here and insult our politicians intelligently.

2. Yorubas will get angry when you insult a particular politician from Yoruba, so will igbo and Hausa.

3. In the next election, we will still vote a person who we know won't perform well just because he came from our tribe.

My verdict is this...
I am stupid, lazy and docile.
The op is stupid, lazy and docile.
The first person that commented is same.
So is the last person that will comment...
All of us are the same, because all we are good at is complaining online. What we get is what we deserve!!!
the environment we were brought up in caused it.
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by walexsho(m): 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
tegafej:

I'm an ulcer patient.

You cant get ulcer if you go straight one week without eating... It's over a long period of time.

And the digestive enzyme got me LMAO.

Come on... Make we use sense abeg.

some can't go a day without meal. All depends on how you have trained a digestive system to adapt, have you even fasted three days without food to know what hunger is...
I don't pray you witness hunger with nobody to help
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Bobbyfreshhh: 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
Ayoefa:

BobbyFISHBRAIN.

STFU AND GET LOST IN THE LAGOS LAGOON.

No sense as usual ,the government gave an clear order to isolate .not to isolate your brain

Say something else Mr terror.ist sympathizer
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by idesylvester(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
Are you sure, the number is not reducing oooo

well i pray so cos things are getting worst
CrudeSon:
This is serious!!!!It is only a week left!!just hang in peeps
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Ndipe(m): 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2020
Very unfortunate.
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by ozoebuka1(m): 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
TheSourcerer:
the environment we were brought up in caused it.
You are still complaining bro, stop complaining!!! Fine, the environment caused it, we should do something about the environment.
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Numero9: 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
I curse that slowpoke who crowned himself "president" of an unfortunate land (Nigeria) which was once divided but peaceful.

I curse the monsters who crowned themselves leaders of various constituencies, states for they have neglected thier purpose to humanity.

I curse any offspring who may want to take up the doings of their fathers/mothers before them, for they shall know no peace.

I curse anyone who derives pleasure from the suffering/agony of others.

Woe until them!!!
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by TheSourcerer: 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
ozoebuka1:
You are still complaining bro, stop complaining!!! Fine, the environment caused it, we should do something about the environment.
wat can I do when im broke and hungry? sad
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by mechanics(m): 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2020
Eyah, so unfortunate, this phase will surely be a thing of the past.
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
/
I will never blame the leaders in Nigeria. Those days are gone.
I blame the ones that stayed in school for years, learned everything there is to learn but during elections, they focus on religion and ethnicity--two criteria that do not fit into quality leadership.
Buhari is doing his best even though his best may not be enough. One cannot squeeze water out of a stone. He showed his qualifications but Nigerians chose him. Let Nigerians enjoy thr choice of leadership they made. I am quiet indifferent.

When they thought everything was good, they handed their destiny over to Tinubu. Now that times are bad, they can go to Bourdillon close to get food. I don't really think that will happen because they have been used and dumped. The MOPOL guarding their lord will probably open fire on them. Folks like to learn the hard way. Will the corona saga open their eyes? I refuse to believe that it could.

\
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by mozona(m): 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
died on duty..

RIP to him
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by blackslayer: 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
josen16322:
Nelson Mandela quote-Wen a group of people decide 2 do somtin together there is notin dat can stop dem meaning there is power in numbers,many poor people will surely die of hunger we as a citizen a time is coming if don't fight 4 our right we are all doom cry

Nigerians are too docile and divided and quite frankly stvpid to fight for their rights in a collective manner. Just my observation. Generations of Nigerians have suffered in silence to the point of death, so this will continue i'm afraid.
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Davidonkonsults: 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
These bloggers will do anything for clicks and money. Lockdown and he is out working? Oga tell the young man you paid to lie down to get up and stop fooling himself.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by mattaz(m): 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
I'm surprised at the comments I'm reading here. Just one Facebook post and many are already believing. Can this be verified?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by 9jaRealist: 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
Internet Doctors...smh undecided

Sorry folks, but NO WAY that dude died of starvation.

RIP.

>
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2020
You people just believe every piece of crap that's posted here. Na so person way die of hunger they be? Mtchew.
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by CrudeSon: 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
Pattypatt:
What if the virus persists after these 14days?

It will be managed effectively,as you can see that the number of the discharged is equally improving.It is certain.The present government wants the best for us all just that it may have made it's mistakes before.
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by qtx(m): 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
jumper524:
I don't believe this.
Mods should please verify.

A person who's extremely hungry to point death wouldn't attempt to mix cement talk more carrying it.
Also if he fainted am sure there's more than enough time for the locals around him to rivive him with water and some snaks rather than letting him die and take pics.
Even the food sellers or snaks sellers around there would offer him freee food.

Mods should verify posts pls it's hard to believe..
I guess you are wrong, hopelessness and desperation to survive can push a man to try anything in this life bros forget. It's like u haven't felt starvation before all you may have seen is just some hours of hunger. Rip to the peaceful departed soul
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Emmagggg: 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
Somebody faints, the first we do is snap instead of helping the person out..... Nigerians I hail oo..
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by promotervickky(m): 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
SarkinYarki:
This is what Melinda gates meant when she said she sees bodies littering the floor in Africa soon

This post is stupid, how can you evaluate where you don't live and stay? Those picture of our children suffering drawing charity should be replaced with pictures with big men's children who are flexing every time.

They evaluate us with what they have seen!!
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by chiblaze07(m): 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
Oh God!! Please save your people. We pray for insight to overcome this pandemic.

Nigeria is suffering 3-in-1 pandemic.

1. Hunger
2. Police
3. Covid-19

Here is something to keep hopes alive; 10 Reasons For You Not To Panic Because Of Coronavirus

8 Badass Ways for Businesses to Survive Coronavirus Crisis

Fixednaijablog:
According to PinnaDesk:

https://m.facebook.com/pinnadesk/posts/241893407189418
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Smug4real(m): 10:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
CrudeSon:
Just a week left? Hmmmmmm. Don't be an sure about that o
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by paul100(m): 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
CrudeSon:
So you actually think it's remaining one week before everything in Nigeria return back to normal.I laugh in Chinese,when coronavirus cases go so reach 500 talk less of 1week for now.
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by paul100(m): 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
All those people it is remaining one week,ask yourself this question,why did you start this stay at home stuff,no be because if coronavirus,now way the cases go soon reach 500,una expect them in end this stay at home stuff,one week for now.Chaiiiii
Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Juscoville(m): 11:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
Exactly the point!

People need to stop peddling fake and misleading news stories. It is harmful than we can imagine. Readers should be shrewd and stand intractable to such.

Ayoefa:
Naija and fake news.

So who conducted an autopsy to determine that he died of hunger?

Do you people know that someone can go for 40 days without food? As long as you stay hydrated, you can survive for 40 days without food.

All these fake news is just pathetic and sad. There are people who needs help and even I have been giving family and friends helping hand to buy food and stuffs.
He could have died due to many other reasons. In fact he will be almost skeletal before he can die of hunger.

FAKE NEWS

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Nigerian Man Dies Of Hunger (Photo) by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 17, 2020
Punchline33:
RIP to the young man. It is obvious hunger was not the only thing responsible for his death because he had been working at the site and probably been paid before today. Yes they get paid daily and must have had some money to buy food. This headline is sensational and the person who made the post is simply chasing clout. Have we considered other factors like performance enhancing drugs? Not that he was unemployed na. RIP once again.

I know it's your opinion but you didn't make sense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See The Perfect Alternative To Fresh Tomatoes. (pictures) / This Breakfast I Gave My Husband / Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.