Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,352 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Who Knows The Api Platform Fintechs Like Flutterwave,payday,chipper Cash Use - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Knows The Api Platform Fintechs Like Flutterwave,payday,chipper Cash Use (562 Views)

How Can I Contact Chipper Cash / Apple Knows The Truth - Hidden In Plain Sight (pictures Included) / Who Can Develop Payment System Website Like Flutterwave? (Urgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows The Api Platform Fintechs Like Flutterwave,payday,chipper Cash Use by ayo84(m): 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2023
Who knows the api platform fintechs like flutterwave,payday,chipper cash use. We are developing a similar app and we need to connect to an api that covers the app in terms of transfer to other countries, virtual card, visa,mastercard payments and bank transfer
Re: Who Knows The Api Platform Fintechs Like Flutterwave,payday,chipper Cash Use by jobportng(m): 4:15pm On Apr 06, 2023
ayo84:
Who knows the api platform fintechs like flutterwave,payday,chipper cash use. We are developing a similar app and we need to connect to an api that covers the app in terms of transfer to other countries, virtual card, visa,mastercard payments and bank transfer
nobody will reveal that to you its exclusive, but i have the info and its not free
Re: Who Knows The Api Platform Fintechs Like Flutterwave,payday,chipper Cash Use by ayo84(m): 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2023
jobportng:
nobody will reveal that to you its exclusive, but i have the info and its not free
Contact me on whatsapp in my signature
Re: Who Knows The Api Platform Fintechs Like Flutterwave,payday,chipper Cash Use by tope6217: 5:25am On Apr 10, 2023
Bro check paystack and fluttewave documentation they do provide such api
Re: Who Knows The Api Platform Fintechs Like Flutterwave,payday,chipper Cash Use by Gasayi(m): 10:03am On Apr 10, 2023
Gasayi:
Hello
Our service :
Buying/Selling

paypal
Bitcoin
Neteller
Usdt
Payoneer
Skrill
Online Payments/
Gift cards
Fiverr withdrawal
Whatsapp 0706246 9313
Re: Who Knows The Api Platform Fintechs Like Flutterwave,payday,chipper Cash Use by ubilli: 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
Check NIBSS API but you will have to write a formal letter to them.

All transactions are settled through NIBSS API.

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Api Platform Fintechs Like Flutterwave,payday,chipper Cash Use by codesngr(m): 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
ayo84:

Contact me on whatsapp in my signature
careful, i sense scam
Re: Who Knows The Api Platform Fintechs Like Flutterwave,payday,chipper Cash Use by ayo84(m): 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2023
ubilli:
Check NIBSS API but you will have to write a formal letter to them.

All transactions are settled through NIBSS API.

What of transfers to other african countries

1 Like

Re: Who Knows The Api Platform Fintechs Like Flutterwave,payday,chipper Cash Use by IotEngineer: 6:19am On Apr 13, 2023
They use Visa and Master card Api's.
Re: Who Knows The Api Platform Fintechs Like Flutterwave,payday,chipper Cash Use by tfwebbs: 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2023
PayDay Use MasterCard and Visa same with Chipper. But I don't know about flutterwave

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Customise Your Forthcoming Wedding / Websites & Webmasters / Arthuwales - Professional Web Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.