Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories (2217 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries With ‘fake’ Genotype, Abandons Wife With ‘sickle Cell’ Kids / Fake Stories Everywhere / Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
I have come to realize that those begging here are scam especially this guy here. I transferred 35k to this idi*t When I saw his post thinking he was a real widower with 2 kids. Then I saw these posts again. 35k I more than minimum wage and families survive on that a month. I just sent him this money recently and he is still claiming to be broke and needs help. He is a scam and all beggars here are scam. Was looking to give about 300k to Nairalander’s here but not anymore. You people can’t take people for a ride. Here’s a screenshot of the money I’ve sent to people this period. See the idi*t as number one. Also see all his post about him begging even after I had send him money. His name is Emmanuel Siminialayim with gtbank account

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
I created this account cos of this, heck I’m outta here. No more Mr. Nice guy

2 Likes

Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by Assurance001(f): 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
There are scammers and there are people genuinely begging for survival. May the Lord replenish you for the ones you have done, I pray God changes your mind and directs you to the less privileged in the society as you never can tell the life your offer will be saving. Once more, God bless you.

8 Likes

Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by oghenetegah(m): 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2020
It's one eyed man that made people refer to a whole village as a blind village.
You've done ur best as a kind hearted person God will bless you richly. Thanks for exposing him.
I also begged today to care for my new born baby and wify on a thread, and an unknown nairalander sent me a token. And I appreciated it on the same thread. Keep up ur good works, you would be highly rewarded.

4 Likes

Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by doitforyou(f): 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2020
Very sad, it’s people like him that ruin it for those that are really in need.

9 Likes

Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by missimelda01(f): 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
You helped him because of your good heart, there's no need for regrets.. nemesis will catch up with him. Please don't stop helping people because of one bad egg. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by nams77: 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
Its painful when you give in the believe that you are genuinely helping but discover that the person was lying all along.
Let it not deter u from doing good. It has its own reward.

I shot you a PM. I noticed something up there
Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by StephenSammie001(m): 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
This shouldn't deter you from helping people bro.
We shouldn't throw away the whole egg in the basket because one of the eggs cracked.
Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by Coloredsg(f): 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
Interestedhere:
The bad eggs have spoilt thing for the good ones.
Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by Galactico4ever(m): 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
Just like one woman brought sin into the world,one idiot has taken away a life saver. i'll reserve my insults

1 Like

Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
Coloredsg:

Please sir, That doesn't stop you from helping people with genuine needs.
.. And how do we know the genuine ones,?
Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by ogyunging(m): 7:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
You gas to free your mind

You have done your part

Karma is a female canine

1 Like

Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by Garrieveryday: 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
Na so people dey spoil things for others. Imagine after receiving 35k. I can't blame the OP either but please know that real help seekers exist and human in nature is insatiable. If I show you my own balance, na u go weep for me.

1 Like

Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
Plenty scammers here. One even tried to play a fast one on me yesterday. But never succeeded.Is gonna be difficult to differentiate the genuine ones from the scammers.
Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by khaffi2(f): 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
Chai...see as one bad egg wan spoil the others. Oga genuine beggers are much here just as fake ones. People are really suffering. You've done your part, God sees your heart and you'll surely be rewarded.

1 Like

Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by scoundrel(f): 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
It’s their hustle and they’re laughing to the bank with it. Whenever I see their posts I report them immediately. I implore everyone else to do the same. Many of them open multiple accounts which they use solely for the act. After getting donations from the gullible they come back with alternates to insult naysayers. You may feel bad from getting duped but these asshats see the whole situation as a game. Like a video game there is no emotional consequence from winning or losing.

3 Likes

Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by tttmar(f): 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
Sir, everybody is not a scammer here sir.
Sir God will surly punish him for deceiving you sir and God will return it in thousand fold to you sir.
Sir, I'm genuine sir please don't stop your assistance sir.

My food stuff has finished, for the sake of my children please assist me I live in fear.
My children are angry at me for not giving them food.

1 Like

Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by tttmar(f): 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
I'm sorry for wrong spellings my phone is not good.
Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
Dear op please you can still report the fund to have been obtained under false pretense.... What he did was fraud...

Don't feel shy when reporting fraud. Please mail his bank or look for someone in Nigeria to help you do that.

It's pathetic that we who really and genuinely need financial help don't get it.
Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by SweetCunt97(f): 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2020
Someone who claims to be a poor dad of twins and you think 35k will miraculously turn into 35m and he'll stop soliciting for more money?

It's indeed wrong if the said man got no twins and is simply a lazy youth. Don't expect those who beg to stop because you gave them abi are you not in Nigeria again?

2 Likes

Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 17, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.. And how do we know the genuine ones,?
just think of whatever evidence you think might help clear your doubt
Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by Nobody: 12:39am On Apr 17, 2020
I have come to realize that those begging here are scam especially this guy here. I transferred 35k to this idi*t When I saw his post thinking he was a real widower with 2 kids. Then I saw these posts again. 35k I more than minimum wage and families survive on that a month. I just sent him this money recently and he is still claiming to be broke and needs help. He is a scam and all beggars here are scam. Was looking to give about 300k to Nairalander’s here but not anymore. You people can’t take people for a ride. Here’s a screenshot of the money I’ve sent to people this period. See the idi*t as number one. Also see all his post about him begging even after I had send him money. His name is Emmanuel Siminialayim with gtbank account
this is sad. Don't even know what to say
Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by sharaff6(m): 4:10am On Apr 17, 2020
some pepole self... I surggest anybody that want to help should check how long the person has register on nairaland,his last login check his details. That little can help i hope it will not stop pepole that has good intenssion of helping pepole.

3 Likes

Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by Ishilove: 5:40am On Apr 17, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
Plenty scammers here. One even tried to play a fast one on me yesterday. But never succeeded.Is gonna be difficult to differentiate the genuine ones from the scammers.
How do we know the scammers?
Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by realtalk19: 8:15am On Apr 17, 2020
Ishilove:

Cc ifyalways. Always verify their claims with concrete evidence before giving out anything
Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 17, 2020
This why many people don't want to be nice again.....it's well
Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 17, 2020
Ishilove:

it's a lie we can know them plss there are people with real reason not those gullible idiots who like to Lie
Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by bolaji3071(m): 8:34am On Apr 17, 2020
Some people now take this begging as full time job. Some people's case are not even worst atall. Begging and you can afford to eat 3 times in a day, begging and living in a well furnished apartment, begging and using a big mobile phone.

Greediness won't make them allow those really in need to get help.

They want to live large on people's money. I swear, I cant remember the year or last time I eat 3 times in day. But that won't make me start begging everywhere, imagine getting 35k and still begging in that same month.

Mehn, some people are just naturally greedy.

7 Likes

Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:51am On Apr 17, 2020
Ishilove:

...I asked her to chat me up on my WhatsApp line. Immediately she started chatting,she said she borrowed the phone from a neighbor. I knew she wasn't genuine. She told me she lost her husband August last year and when I checked her post,and brought it to her notice,she said the man died few months after the post. Then I asked her to snap herself with her moniker written on a piece of paper and send to me,she said she can't do it. I said ok bye. After like 5 hours,I called with another line, behold it was a guy and immediately I asked of the name that showed on the Truecaller,he hanged the phone on me. Check am nah.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 17, 2020
Ishilove:

any one with genuine need for help doesn't need to open a new moniker to beg. They will post with their main moniker. Once it's a new moniker, just know that they are scammer. If you need help, you won't be shy about asking.

I personally would only help monikers opened 2018 downwards. Any 2019 upwards will have to do whatsapp verification video call. It may seem strict but it's better than taking a givers generosity for foolishness

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 17, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...I asked her to chat me up on my WhatsApp line. Immediately she started chatting,she said she borrowed the phone from a neighbor. I knew she wasn't genuine. She told me she lost her husband August last year and when I checked her post,and brought it to her notice,she said the man died few months after the post. Then I asked her to snap herself with her moniker written on a piece of paper and send to me,she said she can't do it. I said ok bye. After like 5 hours,I called with another line, behold it was a guy and immediately I asked of the name that showed on the Truecaller,he hanged the phone on me. Check am nah.
God has a way of paying them back bro.....just watch.....it's painful when they use their useless reggae to destroy others who really need help and assistance......it's well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seriously Searching For A Wife / A Kid With Watermelon Pants Picture / Meet Baby Born On 11-12-13 At 14:15pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.