Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories (2229 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries With ‘fake’ Genotype, Abandons Wife With ‘sickle Cell’ Kids / Fake Stories Everywhere / Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by Kokoboss: 1:32am On Apr 20, 2020
Quietly:

guy if you want to beg,beg...nobody has d guts to give you what god doesn't plan to give you in your lifetime..
Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 20, 2020
Consider me too please

BLUELemon:
you that you stay in Texas and Japan

post your account number let's see how it goes
Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 20, 2020
God who have I offended? Why is everybody quoting me for food and money
I came online this morning to a ton of mentions.

Please to those quoting me, I don't have anything... I am unemployed and i am starving and lacking. I don't even have kerosene at home.

I have posted my account number on countless threads hoping I'd find help. I wish things were not this way, I would have joyfully helped you.
Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by Quietly(m): 7:11am On Apr 20, 2020
BLUELemon:
God who have I offended? Why is everybody quoting me for food and money
I came online this morning to a ton of mentions.

Please to those quoting me, I don't have anything... I am unemployed and i am starving and lacking. I don't even have kerosene at home.

I have posted my account number on countless threads hoping I'd find help. I wish things were not this way, I would have joyfully helped you.
go and check through your comments,read and reread then you would know why people are after you,,,
Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 20, 2020
Quietly:

go and check through your comments,read and reread then you would know why people are after you,,,
was that the same reason you sent me a PM too embarassed
Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by Quietly(m): 7:19am On Apr 20, 2020
BLUELemon:
was that the same reason you sent me a PM too embarassed
yeah,just ignore it,person dey look for things to eat this early morning....and that your idea is too bad oga
Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by Kokoboss: 7:42am On Apr 20, 2020
Quietly:

guy if you want to beg,beg...nobody has d guts to give you what god doesn't plan to give you in your lifetime..
Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by bolaji3071(m): 9:11am On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by joinnow: 10:01am On Apr 20, 2020
BLUELemon:
you that you stay in Texas and Japan

post your account number let's see how it goes
Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 20, 2020
joinnow:

Big Oga, I have send the account number
haaaa shocked hopefully not because of me!
I am also looking for help.
Cc cococandy I have been up and down Nairaland, hungry and I dire need for something to stay alive. I'd be glad if you can help me Sterling Bank0072053910 tu
Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by Quietly(m): 10:25am On Apr 20, 2020
BLUELemon:
haaaa shocked hopefully not too me because I am also looking for help
grin
Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 20, 2020
cococandy:
I sent some money to someone on this forum who said he’s a widower too.
It’s not the same name and that person was able to show me identification to show that he’s who he said he is.

But it’s eerie that their stories are the same.
And it was also weird that the account number he provided was not the same as his name although he had an acceptable excuse for that.

Now it’s all making me wonder.

However, I don’t regret a thing. I only give what I can afford to lose . Also, I don’t expect small assistance to make someone not need money anymore. But if you see them all the time making same request over and over again, then it means they are making a career out of it and that’s not fair to the givers who are sacrificing what they have to help others.

Fair enough
Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by Alennsar(f): 3:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
I don't know What to say about this. I needed help too and i posted in the help thread but the next day i saw my neighbor picking yam from someone's dustbin and I ask her what she wanted to do with it.
She said she would add it to the little beans they have so that she and her children can manage it. There and then i decide to take it slow with myself.
The person is so ungrateful and greedy

1 Like

Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by ThaThinka: 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
Sorry about the experience, if you're reading this somewhere OP. That's just one of the sad realities of life.

I read a post recently about some guy that made around 40k or more on this same forum by selling some story.

It seems you have a fat wallet to have given such an amount of money away, though.

I hope those liars realise that God will possibly punish them for what they are doing to those really in need. There are those who might feel like giving a token to one or two people because of what they hear about people suffering. Sadly, they are reluctant because they do not want to be taken for a ride.

If you are in Nigeria, simply find someone in need around you and help. Needy people are everywhere in the country, except you live in an affluent neighborhood.

Someone like me would need more than stories to part with a dime to someone whose genuineness I can't tell online.
Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by Brunicekid(m): 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
True
Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by AskProf: 7:34am On Apr 23, 2020
bolaji3071:
Some people now take this begging as full time job. Some people's case are not even worst atall. Begging and you can afford to eat 3 times in a day, begging and living in a well furnished apartment, begging and using a big mobile phone.

Greediness won't make them allow those really in need to get help.

They want to live large on people's money. I swear, I cant remember the year or last time I eat 3 times in day. But that won't make me start begging everywhere, imagine getting 35k and still begging in that same month.

Mehn, some people are just naturally greedy.

Even this one is all over Nairaland begging.

Re: Those Online Beggars Are Fake. They Come Online With Fake Stories by HotPoundedYam(m): 10:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
AskProf:

Even this one is all over Nairaland begging.
he is back with the moniker....HOPELESSS. 08159443858

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Your Names And What Do They Mean.? / My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me / Men Can't Get Away With There Cheating Habit (lie Lie To Lie Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.