Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,287 members, 7,846,314 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Paypal Poor Service Due To Coro,how To Get Dollars In To GTB Domiciliary Account - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Paypal Poor Service Due To Coro,how To Get Dollars In To GTB Domiciliary Account (601 Views)

CBN Targets Stashed Dollars In Domiciliary Accounts, Don't Be A Victim / How Can I Utilize My Gtbank US Dollar Domiciliary Account For Savings? / Create Usd, Gbp, Euro Domiciliary Account In Nigeria 2022 (grey.co Account) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paypal Poor Service Due To Coro,how To Get Dollars In To GTB Domiciliary Account by Lizzyab(f): 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
PLEASE HELP!

Paypal nearly gave me a heart attack. If you go to their social media platforms and see the comments under recent posts, you will see that there is a massive outburst from customers as it seems their systems are suddenly going crazy and they are having a lot of issues like locking out a lot of people from their accounts, missing transactions, limiting accounts, not completing transactions. And they removed their phone numbers so you can't even get a hold of a human rep. A mess basically, especially at this time that a lot of people depend on them to eat. Literally.....
Lucky me, my account apparently got limited before money was sent in to it so I am amongst the lucky people who does not have their money stuck in there for an indefinite period of time while they verify my identity (it could take up to 6 months to access YOUR OWN MONEY if it happens to get stuck there)....
Now I need help getting the money into my GTBank Dollar account. I was sent this form to fill but I have been unable to get a hold of a GTbank agent on phone or online, if you have any experience could you help me out with what info i put in each box?

1. Beneficiary name: That's my full name as it appears on my Gtbank accounts

2.Beneficiary account number: That's my GTbank DOLLAR bank account number (the account itself, not the card account number, correct?)

3.Beneficiary address: That's MY address as it appears in my Gtbank accounts, right?

4.Beneficiary bank name: What do I write here? Guarantee Trust Bank (GTBank) or GTB or both? Please help!

5.Bank address: That should be my banks branch address (as in the one where I opened my account, right?)

6. Swift Code: GTBINGLA is that correct? is it the general swift code for all gtbanks in Nigeria? My bank is in Abuja

7. Opening branch name and number..... What do I write here please? Guarantee Trust Bank and my branches phone number? or is it another type of number being referred to? help me please

8. Account Country: Nigeria

9. Account currency: Dollar

10: Any extra information I should add?

I would greatly appreciate all the help I can get. Thank you

Also, Once this money gets to my account, can I withdraw it from the ATM with my Dollar card? Can I withdraw 20,000 at a time( to reduce the impact of the $3.50 charge per withdrawal GTbank wrote on their website)? Thank you for any information

(1) (Reply)

Earn Free Bitcoin Worth $10 By Registering / Earn Free BTC And ETH Fastest Way Ever On Telegram 0.0000991/15sec / In Needs Of An Investor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.