Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? (31736 Views)

Has Anyone Invested In Afrigold? / Has Anyone Invested With Shadownet Global? / The Map Logistics? Anyone Invested With Them Yet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Mhykel217(m): 8:36am On Jan 19, 2022
Stephra:
A wise man once said, when you walk into a room filled with opportunities, and you walk out without ceasing any, chances are that you might never come across such opportunities again hence the popular saying”opportunity comes but once”.

The world is evolving daily, millionaires are being made, lives and finances are being turned around for the best..business are being established and dreams of many are being brought to reality..and you find yourself asking how , why, ‘No be this person wey be my age mate dey build house or buy car” well your opportunity must have passed by or is yet to come..but today I’m presenting that opportunity to you again, so you can make good use of it.

Chinmark group is in the buisness of Making dreams come true, its not by magic or Vodoo..Its simply by creating various opportunities that can change lives for the best.chinmark is not a get rich or Ponzi or pyramid scheme, it is a careful calculated establishment with offices at various parts of the country and overseas this establishment generates its profits through real estate, farms, medicals, transportation, food services and logistics services and also investing in various evolving sectors of the economy.Our reputation and name speaks for us..with our insurance coverage and legal policies…your funds are safe and returns are paid to partners at their due date, make the right choice today by partnering with fin africa partnership a subsidiary of chinmark group and you will forever be glad you did.chat me up or call 08165797190 let's get started

I hope that wise man is still alive..
Working alaye......scammer....u nd ur chinmark h.k

9 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by YoungLionken(m): 9:30am On Feb 10, 2022
To those that invested with Chinmark, how's it going now..?
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by MyExpression(m): 3:42pm On Mar 10, 2022
YoungLionken:
To those that invested with Chinmark, how's it going now..?

Omooooo....na today e red ooo!
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by MyExpression(m): 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2022
Losing 40% of your capital if you pull out before maturation, was the red flag for me. �

You're giving me 6k monthly for my 400k.

Yet if I wanna pull out before the 6months maturation period, I'll have to lose N160,000. For ordinary 6k per month wey you dey give me.

Nonsense contract.

4 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Kennyfancy(m): 4:13pm On Mar 10, 2022
How far, shay everybody eye don clear

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:09am On Mar 11, 2022
Lol Chinmark scam
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by YoungLionken(m): 6:19am On Mar 11, 2022
MyExpression:

Omooooo....na today e red ooo!

How do you mean??.
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by lordsharks(m): 7:05am On Mar 11, 2022
Jentilia:

You probably didnt read undecided

How market
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Olayetan(m): 3:32pm On Mar 11, 2022
Avero:

hello, sir i do not believe you've taken out a little bit of time to research this company before trying to slander their name, this is a business and as such they do not offer unrealistic Interest rates and so on, i can give you contact info, and you can talk about deep technicalities with their staff later on, that's an easy way to pick out chaff with fake unsustainable long term plans.

I personally think you're doing a Great job calling out possible fraudsters online, i personally have been scammed while trying to purchase a laptop online this year 2020 (if you can offer any help on this by the way i'd appreciate , i still have all the transaction details), so i can relate to this cause greatly.

but like i explained earlier to another user, i have someone who works with this company in their Port Harcourt Branch which will be fully operational this month, if you n take just a little time to search independently online , i won' even present you with any links, you will realize and come to the conclusion that Chinmark group is a legit company that started as a construction company purely(they still majorly do this by the way) before expanding.

They have Physical offices In Uyo and Enugu...

i'd love if you'd just research a little about them because we're trying our best to eliminate all doubt even when there are people who know about this companies authenticity and choose to intentionally try to sabotage it, i do not believe in anyway you're such a person. Thank you for reading and in case you would be willing and have any means to help me track those guys on that other thing, i'd greatly appreciate

Can you still vouch for same chinmark now?

How can you people be so gullible to believe a company to give out ROI every month for something he hasn’t even managed to a certain level, we know he has physical assets but all these assets, how much does he generate from it every month n is it certain to generate same amount every month. That man(CEO) doesn’t know when to stop asking people to invest, he has used some peoples money to pay others and reason why he dropped the interest % from 5 to 3 then he realizes the people he’s collecting money from to pay people that subscribed for 3% interest are getting much, he then dropped it to 2% while his physical assets wasn’t bringing enough money to sustain new investors.

People that went in last are just the ones at lost and they can’t do nothing but to move on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by collinometricx: 10:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Jentilia:

Yes,they are more than reliable
Do you want to invest with them?

Shey them don run now?
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by collinometricx: 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
delawal:

I saw their big office in Onitsha.very beautiful. but there is no diff between them and crashed MBA forex. they will crash very soon BC its a ponzi scheme. don't mind them .whatever they claim the re into, they re robbing peter to pay Paul.

You saw it
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by MyExpression(m): 11:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
YoungLionken:

How do you mean??.

Chinmark and Chisom Amanda, are having a head2head online right now.

Payment is due on 19th March, 2022.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Tyche(m): 7:22am On Mar 12, 2022
Lmao

Avero:

hello, Good morning, I'm Joshua Chianakwalam

I do not personally work with the Chinmark Group, but my brother works there and i just happened to stumble across this article /thread .

They have a fully functioning office space at uyo and enugu and i think one more state(remember i do not work there so i can't give you point blank accurate info)
i live in Port Harcourt and they are setting up the office here, its not a question of if this is legit you can come visit at anytime, they have various branches being setup in lagos, abuja .

i can provide you however contact information and addresses if you want to check them out.

Chinmark Group builds houses, offers loans and has an investment, so it isn't some bogus investment company with no legitimate way of getting back your ROI

Like i said my sibling works at the port harcourt branch hat will be started up fully this month (they are basically running, but not officially yet)

i believe you need do just a little personal research to discover the truth and how legit this company is, message me if you'd like more info

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Tyche(m): 7:23am On Mar 12, 2022
grin grin grin

Valentinejeco:
I am not here promote chinmark but I don’t like it when people call something that is real scam ,I just got my roi and capital just now
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Xhuntra: 10:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
whodohgeepee:

Yes they actually do.

I work at the Uyo branch at Udotung Ubo traffic light.

You can WhatsApp me +2348036562870 for more details.

All of you that promoted chinmark will be rounded up. All of you will go to jail

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Xhuntra: 10:07pm On Mar 19, 2022
MyExpression:

How far?? E never reach 19th for where u dey stay abi?

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by MyExpression(m): 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2022
Xhuntra:

How far?? E never reach 19th for where u dey stay abi?

Trouble in paradise

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by IamDavid(m): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
All ponzis will crash.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by kakakimedia: 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2022
So, what is the situation at the moment oh? Thos that push others to the Chinmark Ponzi
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Beedude(m): 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
MyExpression:

Today is 31st yet nothing.
We are our worst enemy in this country.
Once we benefit from something bad, we will keep promoting it.
I have been following this thread since 2022 but i didnt comment.
It was all a hoax.
Fake CEO, Fake contract and many more.
I dont pity those that lose money in it cos all i see is greed.

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Anieke77(m): 8:58am On Apr 01, 2022
delawal:

I saw their big office in Onitsha.very beautiful. but there is no diff between them and crashed MBA forex. they will crash very soon BC its a ponzi scheme. don't mind them .whatever they claim the re into, they re robbing peter to pay Paul.
you are a prophet
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Kenni700(m): 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hi Poster.

We have a factory in Ijegun in Lagos where we manufacture cartoon character packages as party gift. Our main products are cartoon character cake toppers.
We have about 13 workers in the factory. We produce 17,000 packs every 2 weeks.

We are a registered company and we have our corporate bank statement, sales and other official records that can be independently verified for your analysis to back our claims.

We are open for inspection and closer talk on good investment. As in you see what you are investing your money into.
We can offer you a good deal.

08056 9498 42 whatsapp/call.

Come invest in our company. Its worth your money, efforts and time.
The pictures attached and more are our some of our products.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Moneyboyz: 7:06am On Apr 05, 2022
Macelliot:

The reduction weaken me.
I learnt about it when the ROI was 3%, I was reluctant. Now it's been reduced to 2%, I felt maddd...

I hope you didn't invest and happy with yourself now?
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Moneyboyz: 7:09am On Apr 05, 2022
Tyche:
grin grin grin

hehe, na this time comments reading dey sweet, very stupid people, she even said it's real.
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by damiloladuke: 11:07am On Apr 05, 2022
Jentilia:

Yes,they are more than reliable
Do you want to invest with them?

More than reliable indeed

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by obumsway(m): 11:34am On Apr 05, 2022
I honestly dont pity those who invested ...... una think say to make money they that easy ?? the worst part is giving a man money that is more than his power ...... A person will invest 30M and expect huge returns like say e dey easy
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Princessdainty(m): 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
jackie3B:

It's really funny how people conclude
Please, chinmark group is not a ponzi scheme, we are not robbing peter to buy Paul reason why we give you a realistic percentage.
We won't promise you 50% and after two months you start hearing stories.

Chinmark will be here, we have variety of services we offer
Construction,loan,partnership,medicals,farms,logistics,food service,..we have a restuarant in Dubai...and oooo..I forgot the Chinmark executive Rides

Stop doubting and start making wealth through chinmark group partnership
how market
Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by aidameoryou: 9:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
Stephra:
A wise man once said, when you walk into a room filled with opportunities, and you walk out without ceasing any, chances are that you might never come across such opportunities again hence the popular saying”opportunity comes but once”.

The world is evolving daily, millionaires are being made, lives and finances are being turned around for the best..business are being established and dreams of many are being brought to reality..and you find yourself asking how , why, ‘No be this person wey be my age mate dey build house or buy car” well your opportunity must have passed by or is yet to come..but today I’m presenting that opportunity to you again, so you can make good use of it.

Chinmark group is in the buisness of Making dreams come true, its not by magic or Vodoo..Its simply by creating various opportunities that can change lives for the best.chinmark is not a get rich or Ponzi or pyramid scheme, it is a careful calculated establishment with offices at various parts of the country and overseas this establishment generates its profits through real estate, farms, medicals, transportation, food services and logistics services and also investing in various evolving sectors of the economy.Our reputation and name speaks for us..with our insurance coverage and legal policies…your funds are safe and returns are paid to partners at their due date, make the right choice today by partnering with fin africa partnership a subsidiary of chinmark group and you will forever be glad you did.chat me up or call 08165797190 let's get started

How much did chinmark ever pay you for all the bullshit

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Invested With Chinmark Group? by Chris2863(m): 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2022
Blessing324:
They are very very reliable.
You won't regret
Lol. I hope they are still paying you??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Sells His Shares In Transcorp / MTN’s Largest Shareholder Says It Wants ‘More Heads To Roll’ / The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.