Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Ogun State Discharges Three Coronavirus Patients - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ogun State Discharges Three Coronavirus Patients (9238 Views)

Lagos Discharges Five More Coronavirus Patients / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun State Discharges Three Coronavirus Patients by officialJP(m): 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nigeria have the cure, funny jokers grin free us to go out jor instead of all this lie of covid-19
Re: Ogun State Discharges Three Coronavirus Patients by todaynewsreview: 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
Good one in the fight against COVID-19.

For your BEDC Prepaid token, DSTV, GOTV and Startimes see my signature. 24/7 service available
Re: Ogun State Discharges Three Coronavirus Patients by ednut1(m): 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
venmotors:
FCT
I think US need to ask us what we are using to treat our own covid-19 patient
many are recovering in the usa too. Na those wey no get medical insurance and those with health conditions dey die. Oyinbo dey chop rubbish pass. Obese and diabetes full there
Re: Ogun State Discharges Three Coronavirus Patients by Joefat: 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
Bases on daily bases fund.. Discharge one patient and get bound of 1billion..
Re: Ogun State Discharges Three Coronavirus Patients by Abubakar1ooo(m): 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
Good news to hear
Re: Ogun State Discharges Three Coronavirus Patients by ud4u: 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2020
Baba God we thank you for this healings
Re: Ogun State Discharges Three Coronavirus Patients by simols(m): 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2020
Any amount can safe life, am not buying cloth or shoe. Just for food pls. 0032659385 Adenuga Oluwaseun diamond bank
Re: Ogun State Discharges Three Coronavirus Patients by MRbitcoin869(m): 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2020
Not a death sentence

See my signature for something nice
Re: Ogun State Discharges Three Coronavirus Patients by HeavenlyHolines(m): 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
I use to say that Nigeria's problem is not food. Imagine some States r sharing bread, indomie, spaghetti and other perishable things that wouldn't last for a day. Have they ever thought that the end product of food is faeces? The problem of Nigeria is Nigerians. Even if the government gives #100m,greed wouldn't allow people to be satisfy. Here in KZ, they have same problems with Nigeria n There r many countries that have same issues with us but their government is not using food as palliatives and the people have never disturb the peace of others. Even to hear car horn is a problem and they value human lives a lot up to the extent of crossing the road. The corona issue has opened so many things that our leaders to have us at heart and they don't know our feelings. I just pray that after this corona stuff,we will have a good system and the right people to handle it.
Re: Ogun State Discharges Three Coronavirus Patients by Olarewaju89: 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
Another good news now, but NCDC will come in less than 2 hours to spoil everything with their nonsense figure undecided
Re: Ogun State Discharges Three Coronavirus Patients by franktolk(m): 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
Are they discharging real/positive covid19 patients that had been cleared of the virus or releasing individuals that were kept in isolation for 14 days and didn't show any symptoms of coronavirus and found negative after the 14 day period?

I think they should be clear about this .
Re: Ogun State Discharges Three Coronavirus Patients by Theoarhics: 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
God when Edo go discharge their own patients?
Re: Ogun State Discharges Three Coronavirus Patients by ipobarethieves: 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2020
sad discharges Spirit lipsrsealed grin sad,Misfortune set of government
Re: Ogun State Discharges Three Coronavirus Patients by kbabajide(m): 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2020
6 not 3
Re: Ogun State Discharges Three Coronavirus Patients by Bigchristo: 9:55pm On Apr 16, 2020
RedBlackPepper:
Hmmn...I don't know if to rejoice or to shed tears. Anxiously waiting for NCDC to roll out the new figures at the wee hour...57 new cases, Lagos 41, Abuja 7, Oyo 1 bla bla bla.
Hahahaha���
Re: Ogun State Discharges Three Coronavirus Patients by Angeltoyo(f): 3:40am On Apr 17, 2020
Thk God
Re: Ogun State Discharges Three Coronavirus Patients by MagnumDealzNG: 6:36am On Apr 17, 2020
Good news
Re: Ogun State Discharges Three Coronavirus Patients by ofiko123(m): 7:37am On Apr 17, 2020
Nice one.. This is what we want to hear..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Panadol Extra Launches Campaign For Tough People / Strike Continues: FG Meeting Ends In Deadlock With Health Workers / YODI Or 3 DOUGHNUTS A Day For Weight Gain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.