Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,042 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Nigeria Police Shot My Car Tyres Because I Refused To Give Them Bribe – Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Police Shot My Car Tyres Because I Refused To Give Them Bribe – Anambra (304 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) / Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son / How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Police Shot My Car Tyres Because I Refused To Give Them Bribe – Anambra by Dailyfocusng: 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
DAILY FOCUS NIGERIA

A Nigerian Man from Anambra state has narrates how Nigeria Police officers shot his car tyres (2) for refusing to give them bribe, while he was Driving to a nearby Bank to get some money so that he can feed his family amid Coronavirus Lock Down.

READ BELOW:

“My Name mmuokwe henry Jones from Umuchu, Aguata L.G.A, Anambra state.

“I was going to the Bank to withdraw money and the police stopped me and shot my 2 tryres and said that I neglected the command that the Govt has given.https://dailyfocusng.com/nigeria-police-shot-my-car-tyres-because-i-refused-to-give-them-bribe-anambra-man-video/

He added that people are moving around there which shows there is a little movement.

“I am hiding inside my car because the policeman is threatening to kill me.

The Anambra man said he told the police that he was going to the bank which is very close the area so that he can be able to eat, feed his family and stay at home as Directed by the Government.

READ MORE HERE;https://dailyfocusng.com/nigeria-police-shot-my-car-tyres-because-i-refused-to-give-them-bribe-anambra-man-video/

Re: Nigeria Police Shot My Car Tyres Because I Refused To Give Them Bribe – Anambra by socialmediaman: 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nigeria is a very unsafe nation. No form of civility from the people who swore to protect the civilians. Foreign and domestic investors, and tourists know this, that’s why the country is poor.

While some people do their little part in various places to do the right thing, the politicians themselves mess everything up at the top and it trickles down, then you realize there’s no reward for your hard work, they just don’t care at the top!
Re: Nigeria Police Shot My Car Tyres Because I Refused To Give Them Bribe – Anambra by Dreal1247: 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
Police always hustling through every opportunity.
Re: Nigeria Police Shot My Car Tyres Because I Refused To Give Them Bribe – Anambra by Tocynone(m): 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
Security agents killed more Nigerians within 14 days than coronavirus — NHRC
Re: Nigeria Police Shot My Car Tyres Because I Refused To Give Them Bribe – Anambra by senatepresido: 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
It's a norm in Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Police Shot My Car Tyres Because I Refused To Give Them Bribe – Anambra by Miracle1991: 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
That's bad but let hear from the police also. There are two sides of every information

(1) (Reply)

Retaliation: Ohafia Youth Burn Down Police Van For Killing A Man / Covid19 Patient Delivered A Baby After Doctors Told Her She Will Lost The Baby. / Villagers Dispersed By Police During A Burial In Kaduna,violators Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.