Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Enugu Discharges Second COVID-19 Patient - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Enugu Discharges Second COVID-19 Patient (14436 Views)

Nigeria In Middle Of Second COVID-19 Wave, ReInfections Happening - LUTH Doctors / Israel To Impose Second Covid-19 Lockdown / Did A COVID-19 Patient Die In Omole Estate? A Fact Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Discharges Second COVID-19 Patient by henry4991(m): 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
Good
Re: Enugu Discharges Second COVID-19 Patient by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2020
taven:
Another malaria victim coming in tomorrow
can u guys just stop this malaria nonsense?

Does it look like Corona is joking?

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Discharges Second COVID-19 Patient by DrClint2207(m): 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
I hope no more Covid-19 in Enugu again, if this is the second patient being discharged?
Re: Enugu Discharges Second COVID-19 Patient by Ebubenwa042(m): 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
To God be the glory
Re: Enugu Discharges Second COVID-19 Patient by SoNature(m): 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2020
Enugu is free
Re: Enugu Discharges Second COVID-19 Patient by Rapmoney(m): 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
Scam! Nobody was admitted and nobody was discharged.

Last week, a lot of people raised questions about the state of the two persons the government said were infected after three weeks. To cover up, they came up with this crap. I cannot be deceived. All these corona news in Nigeria are scam.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Discharges Second COVID-19 Patient by Angelfrost(m): 10:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
Kudos to the Coal City... Y'all should just keep the zero that way. Ban all access into the state especially from Naija's own Wuhan (they know themselves)!!!
Re: Enugu Discharges Second COVID-19 Patient by HazardMan(m): 10:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
Good news!
Re: Enugu Discharges Second COVID-19 Patient by Nekky5(f): 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
Good news!! We pray for total healing in all the states.
Re: Enugu Discharges Second COVID-19 Patient by Orosotare(m): 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2020
And we haven't he'd any update on the benue indax case after more than two weeks
Re: Enugu Discharges Second COVID-19 Patient by bubara(m): 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
mrdipye:
Enugu state is truly in the hands of God
Audio discharged . . . the governor wants to cash out
Re: Enugu Discharges Second COVID-19 Patient by letitrainnow(m): 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
Going ... going ... Gone!

Re: Enugu Discharges Second COVID-19 Patient by Investnow2017: 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
muhyeenisce:
From now on I don’t want to see Enugu on that list again o

Did Enugu ever have cases if covid-19? = Yes
How many were they? = 2

Those are the questions that the list you mentioned seeks to answer for posterity. It is not a stigma, it is how medical records are compiled in keeping with international best practice.

WHO sets the standard of reporting, and virtually every nation complies with this standard of reporting. It is only in the aspect of analysis you would find the outcome for the Enugu 2. In this case the outcome for the Enugu 2 is RECOVERED. WorldoMeter adheres to this pattern of reporting too.

NCDC is doing the right thing. The only shortfall is that they do not always append some briefs about some special cases, age of victim and how some victims contracted the disease. I am sure one might find that in their comprehensive analysis.

The West is liberal enough to delve into such and make it public.

As long as that list exist and the covid-19 last, Enugu will continue to feature even if there are no new cases found there cheesy. I can imagine how you feel, but this is beyond emotions cheesy
Re: Enugu Discharges Second COVID-19 Patient by ismoney: 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
Enugu is blessed. Proud to be in Enugu and born in Enugu. God bless Enugu State and Nigeria. Thank God that the couple are free.
Re: Enugu Discharges Second COVID-19 Patient by oshiiteoku: 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
Enugu amaka,pls let's not relax our effort in curbing this menace,no interstate movement and meandering yet.welldone gburus
Re: Enugu Discharges Second COVID-19 Patient by Notatribalist(m): 10:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
Angelinastto:
Awwwn so lucky!
This pretty girl,I keep visiting your profile. Can you stop me please?
Re: Enugu Discharges Second COVID-19 Patient by Bestmano20: 11:10pm On Apr 16, 2020
That means there are free from Corona virus now??
Re: Enugu Discharges Second COVID-19 Patient by toideve(m): 11:20pm On Apr 16, 2020
And Edo is yet to discharge any covid-19 patient.?
Re: Enugu Discharges Second COVID-19 Patient by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2020
NCDC should correct it from their list then. They were still reporting 2 cases even after the first discharged case
Re: Enugu Discharges Second COVID-19 Patient by Sososo(f): 11:47pm On Apr 16, 2020
Enugu is truly in the hand s of God
Re: Enugu Discharges Second COVID-19 Patient by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 17, 2020
Liessssss angry
Re: Enugu Discharges Second COVID-19 Patient by bluefilm: 12:36am On Apr 17, 2020
Enugu is truly in the hand of God.

When this whole crisis is over, I will be relocating to Enugu.

I have every reason to do so because Enugu is the safest state in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Discharges Second COVID-19 Patient by husmernsheriff: 1:49am On Apr 17, 2020
In this period of Lockdown, The best thing to do is to look for how to make Money online

I am a youtuber and I make my full living with YouTube channel video creation
To open a fully set and Seo optimized Youtube account with Professional intro, kindly contact me Via 08189728347.
You can check my ports folio on Fiverr via this Link: www.fiverr.com/mr_sheriff/create-design-and-setup-your-professional-youtube-channel

I have a youtube creator certificate from youtube academy, therefore I’ll share with you all my experiences on how I started making my money
I started YouTube in less that 2 years, and now I have almost 4k subscribers and I earn almost 200 dollars every months( I can show you proof if you want)
You can request for my service through Fiverr with this link
https://www.fiverr.com/mr_sheriff/create-design-and-setup-your-professional-youtube-channel

For more info. Kindly call me or whatsapp me via+2348189728348
Re: Enugu Discharges Second COVID-19 Patient by mejai(m): 3:41am On Apr 17, 2020
Scams everywhere.
Re: Enugu Discharges Second COVID-19 Patient by muhyeenisce(m): 5:51am On Apr 17, 2020
Investnow2017:

Did Enugu ever have cases if covid-19? = Yes
How many were they? = 2

Those are the questions that the list you mentioned seeks to answer for posterity. It is not a stigma, it is how medical records are compiled in keeping with international best practice.

WHO sets the standard of reporting, and virtually every nation complies with this standard of reporting. It is only in the aspect of analysis you would find the outcome for the Enugu 2. In this case the outcome for the Enugu 2 is RECOVERED. WorldoMeter adheres to this pattern of reporting too.

NCDC is doing the right thing. The only shortfall is that they do not always append some briefs about some special cases, age of victim and how some victims contracted the disease. I am sure one might find that in their comprehensive analysis.

The West is liberal enough to delve into such and make it public.

As long as that list exist and the covid-19 last, Enugu will continue to feature even if there are no new cases found there cheesy. I can imagine how you feel, but this is beyond emotions cheesy

Really?? No problem
Re: Enugu Discharges Second COVID-19 Patient by JohnnyMekky(m): 6:25am On Apr 17, 2020
Is it the same Corona virus that is ravaging the world that we are treating at ease here? Omg..
Re: Enugu Discharges Second COVID-19 Patient by MagnumDealzNG: 6:27am On Apr 17, 2020
I do hope these states are lowkey being investigated before they come and give us scam report again just to steal money.
Re: Enugu Discharges Second COVID-19 Patient by Dearlord(m): 6:52am On Apr 17, 2020
I love good news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Teaching Hospitals Risk Shutdown Over Exodus Of Medical Professionals / Is Cyprone Really A Food Supplement? / Bitter Kola Highly Medicinal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.