Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

How To Visit Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Visit Nigeria (303 Views)

Is It Safe To Visit Nigeria During This Pandemic? / Begging Attitude: White Man Married To Nigerian Lady Vows Never To Visit Nigeria / 7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Visit Nigeria by Quigley: 11:22pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hi, I need to know if my niece needs a Nigerian passport to visit Nigeria. Backstory, my sister is a US and Nigeria citizen with passport of both countries; my niece is a US citizen with US passport. My question is does she(my niece) need a Nigerian passport to visit Nigeria?

It's urgent and I will appreciate it if y'all will help.
Re: How To Visit Nigeria by anfanio: 1:57am On Apr 17, 2020
Quigley:
Hi, I need to know if my niece needs a Nigerian passport to visit Nigeria. Backstory, my sister is a US and Nigeria citizen with passport of both countries; my niece is a US citizen with US passport. My question is does she(my niece) need a Nigerian passport to visit Nigeria?

It's urgent and I will appreciate it if y'all will help.

Your niece can either get a Nigerian passport or get visa to Nigeria, both under the control of the almighty Nigerian Embassy. Due to the urgency expressed I'll suggest you go for the visa. (No Passport books undecided & covid-19/lockdown)
Re: How To Visit Nigeria by Quigley: 5:37am On Apr 17, 2020
anfanio:

Your niece can either get a Nigerian passport or get visa to Nigeria, both under the control of the almighty Nigerian Embassy. Due to the urgency expressed I'll suggest you go for the visa. (No Passport books undecided & covid-19/lockdown)

Thanks, she will be going with her mom cos shes 2 lol.

(1) (Reply)

Russia: Military Helicopter Crash Lands Killing All Crew / Free Step To Step Guidance On How To Get Admission And Study In The Philippines / Top 10 Most Hospitable Cities In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.