Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Get Started: From Obscurity To Influence - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Get Started: From Obscurity To Influence (300 Views)

Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? / The Influence Of Public Speaking On History / The Obscurity Of Tomorrow... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Started: From Obscurity To Influence by ezradan(m): 11:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
One of the fundamental ways you can actually take the exit door from a place of rejection and brokeness is climbing the shoulders of opportunities having a book presents to you.

Becoming an author is a celebrity status. Yes, I don't know who needs to know this.

Over the years, I have seen how people exit from obscurity leveraging on the opportunities having a book provides. I am one of such people.

I wanted to write one book in 12 months. That year, I published and printed two books instead. But think about it...

How are books are written?
How are books are sold?
How do books turn authors into celebrities?
How do books turn authors into public speakers?

For the juicy benefits of becoming an author, I moved from two books to a total of seven books. The best part is all the books are self-published.

Self-publishing is a super amazing way to creating at least four different streams of income within it.

If you want to quadruple your income, learn self publishing. The picture gives you a bird eye view of what self publishing is.

I will be glad to help you.

(1) (Reply)

Here Are 5 Tips To Maintain Your Mental Health In This Pandemic. / The Side Chick Drama EPISODE 2 / My Book Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.