Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

It Is This! Do You Have The Heart For It? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is This! Do You Have The Heart For It? (157 Views)

My Heart For You Lyrics By Frank Edwards / God’s Heart For Hypocrites / Secret Of Touching God’s Heart For Your Desired Blessings! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is This! Do You Have The Heart For It? by elated177: 2:43am On Apr 17, 2020
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Please, let me, for the umpteenth time, make it abundantly clear. Whatever comes up here is aimed at the saints, the very elect of YHVH of Hosts. So, if, for any reason, you're offended by any of the messages here, do well to ignore it. You can, if you must, stop reading anything from this monika. The work of my Master and Saviour, Yahushua the Messiah, must go on and nothing can hinder it.

I have been accused of trying to pull down or scatter Christianity. Since that has not crossed my mind; I can only laugh. No man can pull down or scatter Christianity. It will be a sheer waste of time and energy to even consider such thought. Whoever thinks otherwise has not read Matt 13:24-30, 36-43.

I was born and raised a Christian. I used to attend "church'" just like others. There's no shred of doubt in my mind that nobody will ever be able to worship the Father in heaven in spirit and truth while embracing Christianity---especially what is practised in this country.

No matter how hard one strives to traverse the righteous path and attend church at the same time, you will not succeed. The lies, greed, falsehood, hypocrisy, idolatry, false humility, debauchery, witchcraft, etc, must get to such person and eventually pull such a person down.

I believe our Father in heaven is now calling his saints - the elect - to come out from among them and be separate. I am just one of his numerous vessels. An unworthy servant; I am only doing my duty.

So, madam pastor, mr pastor, bishop, prophet, prophetess, general overseer, whatever title, do not be bothered, your business empire is not under threat. Or is it?

May our Father bless his saints all over the world.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: It Is This! Do You Have The Heart For It? by budaatum: 3:01am On Apr 17, 2020
Re: It Is This! Do You Have The Heart For It? by elated177: 9:24am On Apr 17, 2020
What?

(1) (Reply)

Dont Play Politics With CoronaVirus. Evang Usulo .I.Michael Tells World Leaders. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 03/05/2020 / STILL ON FAITH: Believing Versus Seeing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.