Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,979 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line - Car Talk (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line (31844 Views)

Anybody Having Delay With Shipment With Grimaldi Shilling Line? / Grimaldi Destruction. / Update: issue with Autoelectng resolved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by chukel(m): 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
Fogman:

Please kindly educate us on the process. My Highlander came with a missing key fob and I allow it slide away. Next time, will stand up for my right
in issues like this, your agent has to be proactive to discover such theft before it's moved out of their terminal. That way, you register with ptml CSO. Then write to grimaldi Nigeria customer care, Copy ptml. They will investigate and refer to appropriate quarters for your claim. To make it weighty, copy their Italian and U.S offices. I have some personal emails I copy to too. On the last case, they offered me 30k. I replied and rejected. They offered 40k as their last offer. I told them to take their miserable money cos I was pissed. I involved FCPC. Don't know if they intervened. But after 1 week, grimaldi wrote me and offered 50k with pleasant words. I accepted.

3 Likes

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by chukel(m): 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
egin88:
Holuse should pls help out on dis question because am new in dis things
When lappis arrow drop the vechicle in Cotonou, did they pay another money to carry it to lagos.?
@ Chukel pls help me out because I know u vechicle in lappis arrow and transfer the vechicle to Grande Nigeria, explain more on this
Am waiting house
no extra fee at all.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Fogman(m): 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
chukel:
in issues like this, your agent has to be proactive to discovered such theft before it's moved out of their terminal. That way, you register with ptml CSO. Then write to grimaldi Nigeria customer care, Copy ptml. They will investigate and refer to appropriate quarters for your claim. To make it it weighty, copy their Italian and U.S offices. I have some personal emails I copy to too. On the last case, they offered me 30k. I replied and rejected. They offered 40k as their last offer. I told them take their miserable money cos I was pissed. I involved FCPC. Don't know if they intervened. But after 1 week, grimaldi wrote me and offered 50k with pleasant words. I accepted.

Many thanks boss
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by tosheeba(m): 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
chukel:
in issues like this, your agent has to be proactive to discover such theft before it's moved out of their terminal. That way, you register with ptml CSO. Then write to grimaldi Nigeria customer care, Copy ptml. They will investigate and refer to appropriate quarters for your claim. To make it weighty, copy their Italian and U.S offices. I have some personal emails I copy to too. On the last case, they offered me 30k. I replied and rejected. They offered 40k as their last offer. I told them to take their miserable money cos I was pissed. I involved FCPC. Don't know if they intervened. But after 1 week, grimaldi wrote me and offered 50k with pleasant words. I accepted.

Good
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Osteve2(m): 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
Boss
I think this vessel will arrive 1st July
Mendy31:

Okay I do
My car is coming with it
The vessel just departed PVD yesterday and it’s headed for Lagos with ETA 29th June
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Mendy31: 12:20am On Jun 30, 2020
Osteve2:
Boss

Yes
Do you have someone to clear ur car yet ?
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Osteve2(m): 10:57am On Jun 30, 2020
Yes... I already have.
Mendy31:

Yes
Do you have someone to clear ur car yet ?
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by heykims(m): 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
Most people ship using Grimaldi.
Please what are the advantages Grimaldi has over Sallaum.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Mendy31: 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
Osteve2:
Boss

The vessel is currently at the port
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by tosheeba(m): 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
Mendy31:

Yes Grande Sierra Leone
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Osteve2(m): 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
Yes boss... Nagode
Mendy31:

Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by heykims(m): 8:50am On Jul 07, 2020
Please what is telex money?
I paid an agent to clear a vehicle and he's now asking for another 10k telex money.
Sallaum shipping.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by tosheeba(m): 11:40am On Jul 07, 2020
heykims:
Please what is telex money?
I paid an agent to clear a vehicle and he's now asking for another 10k telex money.
Sallaum shipping.

Telex charge is the amount paid for not getting original Blading and it’s usually added up with the shipping charges and it’s usually stated in the invoice , Grimaldi charge 10k on it and it’s called print at destination while sallaum charge 5-6k for the Telex charge.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by heykims(m): 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
tosheeba:

Telex charge is the amount paid for not getting original Blading and it’s usually added up with the shipping charges and it’s usually stated in the invoice , Grimaldi charge 10k on it and it’s called print at destination while sallaum charge 5-6k for the Telex charge.
Thanks
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Inception(m): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2020
Inception:
Hoegh xiamen has arrived Lagos cheesy

This same vessel has been declared a total loss.

Chai! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by chukel(m): 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
Inception:

This same vessel has been declared a total loss.

Chai! embarassed embarassed embarassed
what does this mean, biko.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Inception(m): 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
chukel:
what does this mean, biko.

It is no longer fit for purpose as a vehicle carrier, and it may be scrapped.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by chukel(m): 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2020
Inception:

It is no longer fit for purpose as a vehicle carrier, and it may be scrapped.
but the cars are safe.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by tunbosun01: 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
Can someone kindly confirm if Crystal Ray has started offloading. The vessel berthed on the 12th of Aug. Thanks
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Ayo7(m): 9:28pm On Nov 22, 2021
Good evening,
can anyone recommend a good shipping agent from the east coast USA
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by owo4mii(m): 7:30am On Nov 23, 2021
Ayo7:
Good evening,
can anyone recommend a good shipping agent from the east coast USA

Good day, there are various shipping lines for you to use, kindly contact the signature.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by owo4mii(m): 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2021
Dear Sir/Madam,
Import/Export Dept

Let me take this opportunity to introduce our services to your reputable self organization as a third party logistics company that provides Freight & Logistics services for all your 3PL needs. We provide ourselves to be your one-stop shop for all your Air/Sea/Land Freight, Inspection, Forwarding, Customs Clearing and Cargo Transportation services from any port in Nigeria.

With our solutions we can carry out the following functions:
Local Customs Clearing and Door Deliveries to anywhere in Nigeria Open Form M
Process PAAR
Process Terminal, Local Shipping, Agencies and Customs Clearing of Container. Break Bulk Shipments coming by Air or Sea Shipment/Cargo/Goods
Deliver locally to your required destination
Advice on logistical procedure for your Tenders/Bids/RFI/RFQ and Projects on any terms and also Door to Door
Carry out Project Logistics, Arrange pre-shipment documentation and logistics
Track your shipment from pickup to delivery Taking into consideration
Lowering the Cost – Advising on Packaging to reduce weight and volume and we also consolidate like shipment to move goods at one time, material sourcing counsel, provision of right documentation to avoid costly errors by providing adequate HS Code (Duty Payable), benchmarking carrier and terminal charges, and carrier rate negotiation.
Increasing the Quality – Managing deliveries from point of origin to destination in right quantity, right condition of consignment, consultation and excellent customs service
Delivering at the right Time – Prompt pick up, booking, and clearing process, Improved Visibility, and Provision of shipment update

Ensuring the Safety of your goods – Manual handling compliance. We also take the extra effort to understudy the material/cargo to enable adequate handling techniques in storage and transportation through the use of MSDS, Manuals, Inspection Certificates and other means of information
• Increase supply and order visibility
• Single source for your logistical needs
• Integrate technology and service solutions
• Customer Support
• International fund transfer
• Payment of goods and services abroad

We are hereto serve you better, We are consigned much with the new rate in USD but we can serve you better ad assist you to make your consignment be of a great asset to you and afford you from abandonment at the Port.

WE HAVE STANDARD AND WELL TRAINED PERSONNEL TO HANDLE YOUR JOBS FOR YOU BOTH IMPORTATION AND EXPORTATION OF GOODS.
YOU NEED A CLEARING AGENT, CONTACT/TALK TO OWO4MII TO HELP YOU OUT.
For: TITLEHOLDER GLOBAL FORWARDING AND LOGISTICS.
Contact us today through
Business Whatsapp :234802-320-8739.
Personal Whatsapp: 234805-357-0501,
Call: 234817-444-9148
http://www.facebook.com/titleholdergflltd
Mail us with :yemmy23401@hotmail.com
titleholdergflltd@gmail.com
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by Nigeriadondie: 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
Fogman:
Please, is Grimaldi line currently having issues with Lagos port?

I am expecting couples of vehicle via Grimaldi and they are not keeping to there schedules.

Two of there vessels Hoegh Singapore has been in Nigerian part of Gulf of Guinea since 27th March it departed Port of Cotonou and normally once it depart Cotonou, it arrives Lagos port same day. And same issue applies to the 2nf vessel Precious Ace, left Cotonou port since 12th March, and arrival dates to Lagos keep changing every other days

Tracking the vessel is not even helpful and Grimaldi customer care are clueless regarding this.

What is actually wrong here, or is Covid-19 issue affecting her?
Are the vehicles loaded
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by owo4mii(m): 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
For the newest century in the Nigerian sea port.... Car Auto business is more easier in a safer arms and delivery of your goods and consignment is guaranteed.

HURRY NOW AND GET YOUR PRICE FOR THE DELIVERY OR YOU NEED IDEA ON THE COST PRICE.

WE ARE RELIABLE SOURCE TO YOUR FROWN AND DIS BELIEVE ON CLEARING YOUR GOODS AND CARS AT THE NIGERIA SEA PORT, EITHER SINGLE CONSIGNMENT OR CONTAINER GOODS.

WE HAVE STANDARD AND WELL TRAINED PERSONNEL TO HANDLE YOUR JOBS FOR YOU BOTH IMPORTATION AND EXPORTATION OF GOODS.
YOU NEED A CLEARING AGENT, TALK TO OWO4MII / SURRY TO HELP YOU OUT.

We deliver at your conveniences and help your minimize your expenses.
Update us as soon as your get your B/L or dock receipt to make easier job delivery and afford demurage on your goods.

Contact us today through
Business Whatsapp : 234802-320-8739.
Mail us with : yemmy23401@hotmail.com

Custom Clearing agent that hears your plea and deliver at agreed period.
With God all things are possible.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by owo4mii(m): 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
For the newest century in the Nigerian sea port.... Car Auto business is more easier in a safer arms and delivery of your goods and consignment is guaranteed.

HURRY NOW AND GET YOUR PRICE FOR THE DELIVERY OR YOU NEED IDEA ON THE COST PRICE.

WE ARE RELIABLE SOURCE TO YOUR FROWN AND DIS BELIEVE ON CLEARING YOUR GOODS AND CARS AT THE NIGERIA SEA PORT, EITHER SINGLE CONSIGNMENT OR CONTAINER GOODS.

YOU NEED A CLEARING AGENT, TALK TO OWO4MII / SURRY TO HELP YOU OUT.

We deliver at your conveniences and help your minimize your expenses.
Update us as soon as your get your B/L or dock receipt to make easier job delivery and afford demurage on your goods.

Contact us today through
Business Whatsapp : 234802-320-8739.
Mail us with : yemmy23401@hotmail.com

Custom Clearing agent that hears your plea and deliver at agreed period.
With God all things are possible.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by vibrant99(m): 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
Any super reliable Agent on this thread ..... FAST clearing?

I don't mind recommendations too, the Ship berths by the weekend.
Re: Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line by owo4mii(m): 11:29am On Feb 24, 2022
vibrant99:
Any super reliable Agent on this thread ..... FAST clearing?

I don't mind recommendations too, the Ship berths by the weekend.

What do you want, let's talk on WhatsApp on 08053570501

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

FG Inaugurates Solar-Powered Electric Vehicle Charging Station In Enugu / Peace Mass Transit Transfers Bus Ownership To Drivers Through Hire Purchase / How To Drive The 2019 G-wagon SUV Through The Mud Explained By Mercedes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.