Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) (47417 Views)

Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Man Washes His Mouth With Hand-Sanitizer (Photo, Video) / Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
Godfullsam:
The north is the main problem we have in this country.

They don't believe anything until their religious leaders comfirm it.

Never seen a backward set of people like the north undecided shocked

They are bunch of fools

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by Endybest5050: 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2020
I think he is doing it for fun.. Don't mind those almajeri's. They can be like dattttt
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by Mozegee: 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
Living with these disgusting elements is the worst thing that has ever happened to this zoo call a country.99.9% of the problem we are haven in this useless country is from this ds useless entities who think Nigeria belong to them. I swear I pity the south
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by SPius: 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
Am surprised there was no lockdown last year considering how contagious flu is. https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/2018-2019.html

hotmediatv:
Nigeria Doctor react to a viral video of a man washing his hand on a plate and then drinking it to prove coronavirus got nothing on him.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0stKtws8OpE

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
This is nothing actually compare to other high level embarrassments these subhumans have caused Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by Samiah33(m): 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Now that disgusting
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
Naughtysite:
So far as there is disunity between Yoruba and Igbos, let the illiterate keep ruling Nigeria.

Say Barber.

The Yoruba are the biggest betrayal!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by EdoPrince93(m): 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
Commonsense99:
angry
Just imagine the kind of neighbours we have? Probably an illiterate who was thought in the mosque that boko is haram.!

These are the kind of people that their large numbers Influences the vote on who will rule Nigeria!
Until the rest of the country sees reasons with ndi igbo to disband this meaningless country, nothing good can ever come out of this Nigeria.

Seconded
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by StEmmy01: 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
Not everyone is afraid of this dreaded virus but that doesn't mean one should be this daring and unhygienic. Well, time will tell.
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mrchukwudi01:
How did God join us with this people,they need their own world

Leave God out of this please, He never joined us with them, stupid Luggard did. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by JBoss25(m): 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
Aboki & Stupidity is like 5&6
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
Godfullsam:
The north is the main problem we have in this country.

They don't believe anything until their religious leaders comfirm it.

Never seen a backward set of people like the north undecided shocked

And someone from the region called Yorubas primitive lol
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by Tmb78(m): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

The Yoruba are the biggest betrayal!!!
How?
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by MagnumDealzNG: 3:27am On Apr 18, 2020
lol. these jokes never fail to come in
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by Mrchukwudi01: 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
paix:
Who go fit answer this question now? It's just like asking, how did God create you?

Make they sha no use their own affect us.
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by paix(m): 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mrchukwudi01:

Make they sha no use their own affect us.
Don't worry, you're covered.
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by NaMeAboki: 10:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
Glink2018:

Southern monkey has been refined but northern cows are still crude and disgusting...if Lord Lugard didn't join the two regions together, I wonder what could have become of the 'nut' northerns
Even the most illiterate among the illiterates in the southern region can not do this.
Lord Lugard will never rest in peace wherever he is right now.

If you weren't ignorant of your country's history you would have known about the proposed secession clause in our 1st constitution, who opposed it it and why; you would also have known that while your forefathers were gibbering like monkeys, northerners were already literate (using Ajami) and had a sophisticated system of government - which explains for the Arabic letters on our currency and military insignia as well as adoption of indirect rule by our colonial masters.

Refined human beings do not behave like animals: indulging in Cannibalism, breeding themselves in baby factories and selling their children like farm commodities etc.
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by Glink2018(m): 8:34am On Apr 19, 2020
NaMeAboki:

If you weren't ignorant of your country's history you would have known about the proposed secession clause in our 1st constitution, who opposed it it and why; you would also have known that while your forefathers were gibbering like monkeys, northerners were already literate (using Ajabi) and had a sophisticated system of government - which explains for the Arabic letters on our currency and military insignia as well as adoption of indirect rule by our colonial masters.

Refined human beings do not behave like animals: indulging in Cannibalism, breeding themselves in baby factories and selling their children like farm commodities etc.

You are free to itemize some of your northern sinister achievements upon the country while the notion calls Nigeria exist. These northern obnoxious achievements were made possible because some of your incompetent and unconscientious military brothers who were in charge of the affairs country at this particular time. They took advantage of the system that is not working to perpetuate their illogical ambition...some of which were even laughable to mention.

I still maintain that you should be grateful to God for the mistake our over-ambitious regional "heroes "made that necessitated all these happenings and made your empire stronger and relevant from their generation even to date, using the same formula to control all the arsenal of power against the wish of other regions in the country.

There is an adage that says "no matter how long lies and deceits travel, the truth will definitely overtake him in a day" and like a forceful and abusive marriage, there is a day one of the spouses will either seek redress for separation or divorce..... As it is, not sincerity, equity, justice, love, and progress in the marriage. All that could have made the marriage sweeter has been squeezed out by sectionalism, nepotism, sycophancy, insurgency, insecurity, embezzlement, retardation......
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by NaMeAboki: 9:36am On Apr 19, 2020
Glink2018:

You are free to itemize some of your northern sinister achievements upon the country while the notion calls Nigeria exist. These northern obnoxious achievements were made possible because some of your incompetent and unconscientious military brothers who were in charge of the affairs country at this particular time. They took advantage of the system that is not working to perpetuate their illogical ambition...some of which were even laughable to mention.

I still maintain that you should be grateful to God for the mistake our over-ambitious regional "heroes "made that necessitated all these happenings and made your empire stronger and relevant from their generation even to date, using the same formula to control all the arsenal of power against the wish of other regions in the country.

There is an adage that says "no matter how long lies and deceits travel, the truth will definitely overtake him in a day" and like a forceful and abusive marriage, there is a day one of the spouses will either seek redress for separation or divorce..... As it is, not sincerity, equity, justice, love, and progress in the marriage. All that could have made the marriage sweeter has been squeezed out by sectionalism, nepotism, sycophancy, insurgency, insecurity, embezzlement, retardation......

You continue to display your abject ignorance; all the reference I made were either pre-colonial or in the pre-independence and preceded the military era - including the mentioned escape route from this unfortunate marriage which your fore-bearer bitterly fought and opposed as an option.

There is nothing to be grateful about being joined at the hip with insincere toxic dishonest co-travellers who continue to be the bane of this country and without shame having audacity to turn around an blame anyone and everybody but themselves for their own travails.
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by Glink2018(m): 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
NaMeAboki:

You continue to display your abject ignorance; all the reference I made were either pre-colonial or in the pre-independence and preceded the military era - including the mentioned escape route from this unfortunate marriage which your fore-bearer bitterly fought and opposed as an option.

There is nothing to be grateful about being joined at the hip with insincere toxic dishonest co-travellers who continue to be the bain of this country and without shame have audacity to turn around an blame anyone and everybody but themselves for their own travails.

it is either you are lying or you are confused . go and check your history books. Nigeria Currency was changed from Pound to Naira in 1973. the last time i checked , 1973 was neither pre-colonial nor pre-independence year
, Nigeria army force was established immediately after Independence. before then , we had what was called Nigeria Royal Army. but after the Independence, it was renamed to Nigerian Army.

i cannot be bamboozled by your Pseudo-Intelligence.

it brings tears to my eyes whenever i remember the level of backwardness our alliance has resulted into. we have the best brain in all fields but circumstance forced us to be living below normal. we were being controlled by a Stark, Semi-illiterates and half-baked graduates. this cannot be possible if we were not merge because we had a lot of best brains who can sustain what the legacy of development that the colonial master left behind.

we were the goose that lay the golden eggs but the goose lands are being neglected and abandoned for pollution, erosion, lack of basic infrastructure because it wasn't the priority of Men-in-Uniform who were majorly Northerners.

Since the independence, Just imagine Northern Nigeria without southern Nigeria.. but one day, the forceful marriage will be broken to pieces. hope you are preparing for it.
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by NaMeAboki: 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Glink2018:

it is either you are lying or you are confused . go and check your history books. Nigeria Currency was changed from Pound to Naira in 1973. the last time i checked , 1973 was neither pre-colonial nor pre-independence year
, Nigeria army force was established immediately after Independence. before then , we had what was called Nigeria Royal Army. but after the Independence, it was renamed to Nigerian Army.

i cannot be bamboozled by your Pseudo-Intelligence.

it brings tears to my eyes whenever i remember the level of backwardness our alliance has resulted into. we have the best brain in all fields but circumstance forced us to be living below normal. we were being controlled by a Stark, Semi-illiterates and half-baked graduates. this cannot be possible if we were not merge because we had a lot of best brains who can sustain what the legacy of development that the colonial master left behind.

we were the goose that lay the golden eggs but the goose lands are being neglected and abandoned for pollution, erosion, lack of basic infrastructure because it wasn't the priority of Men-in-Uniform who were majorly Northerners.

Since the independence, Just imagine Northern Nigeria without southern Nigeria.. but one day, the forceful marriage will be broken to pieces. hope you are preparing for it.

Talking about pseudo intellectualism or complete illiteracy on your part; kindly show me anywhere in my entire posts where I may have remotely mentioned the change of our currency (from pound to Naira).

However, in order to buttress my assertion that literacy 1st came to northerners before southerners, I recall making reference to the presence of Arabic letters (in Ajami) on our currency notes and military insignia, introduced by our colonial masters (in order to accommodate us in the literate north).

It is either you are devoid of the ability to read or comprehend basic written English.

Yes, you should indeed continue to shed tears from your eyes; but not for the reasons you mentioned but ironically for being a typical example of those you tried to malign as semi-illiterates and half baked - based purely on your own performance this far.

Remember, having an education does not necessarily translate to being intelligent; some ppl can go through university without the university going through them; they may graduate with PhDs but still remain intellectually deficient and therefore unable to effectively process and manage their acquired knowledge - some of them can even be seen here in Nairaland; often with a penchant to insult and look down on others, quite oblivious of their own shortcomings.

Like I said, blame your founding father who outrightly rejected the right of regions to opt out from the said forced marriage should such region later elect to do so; as well as you southerners for introducing military coups into this country for your selfish reasons and therefore all its ills we have been paying for since then.
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by Glink2018(m): 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Talking about pseudo intellectualism or complete illiteracy on your part; kindly show me anywhere in my entire posts where I may have remotely mentioned the change of our currency (from pound to Naira).

However, in order to buttress my assertion that literacy 1st came to northerners before southerners, I recall making reference to the presence of Arabic letters (in Ajabi) on our currency notes and military insignia, introduced by our colonial masters (in order to accommodate us in the literate north).

It is either you are devoid of the ability to read or comprehend basic written English.

Yes, you should indeed continue to shed tears from your eyes; but not for the reasons you mentioned but ironically for being a typical example of those you tried to malign as semi-illiterates and half baked - based purely on your own performance this far.

Remember, having an education does not necessarily translate to being intelligent; some ppl can go through university without the university going through them; they may graduate with PhDs but still remain intellectually deficient and therefore unable to effectively process amange their acquired knowledge - some of them can even be seen here in Nairaland; often with a penchant to insult and look down on others, quite oblivious of their own shortcomings.

As I said, blame your founding father who outrightly rejected the right of regions to opt-out from the said forced marriage should such region later elect to do so; as well as you southerners for introducing military coups into this country for your selfish reasons and therefore all its ills we have been paying for since then.

I scroll through the contents of your post and all I could see are devious and vague comments. You really know the truth but you have decided to toll the evasive and tricky way in order to win the argument.

......Winning the argument doesn't add any feather to your cap, Neither does it upgrade your present status. Instead of discussing the issues objectively and dispassionately you resort to use some aesthetic grammar and semantic expression to marshall down your empty points. I can't be fooled.

I thought you will refute my points about the historical date I cited both the currency and the establishment of the Nigeria Army.; you kept mute to my reference points and decided to rigmarole on your comments . i understand.

I thought you were intelligent enough to read between the line. Instead , you waoh me with your minuscule IQ and ability to grasp information slowly. I understand.

Quick one..was it not written in your comments that the Arabic letters on both Nigeria currency and Nigeria Army Logo was done during pre-colonial and Pre-Independence....and my immediate response .was that those things we're done after the independence. The Arabic inscription was made possible because your Hausa-Fulani brothers were in power. Simple!

Gen.Ibrahim Babangida during his regime made some surreptitious league with some Islamic nations; before we blink our eyes Nigeria has was made to join one of the International Islamic council.....Mr. President left the economy that was on the verge of collapsing, and focus his governance on Islamic alliance. what a loss and misplacement of priority! Our Naira currency greatly depreciated and the entire country was in total a mess....his focus was quite different...

Like the proverbial Israeli who finds himself in a strange land, he is crying "/let my people go"/.
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by NaMeAboki: 8:38am On Apr 21, 2020
Glink2018:

I scroll through the contents of your post and all I could see are devious and vague comments. You really know the truth but you have decided to toll the evasive and tricky way in order to win the argument.

......Winning the argument doesn't add any feather to your cap, Neither does it upgrade your present status. Instead of discussing the issues objectively and dispassionately you resort to use some aesthetic grammar and semantic expression to marshall down your empty points. I can't be fooled.

I thought you will refute my points about the historical date I cited both the currency and the establishment of the Nigeria Army.; you kept mute to my reference points and decided to rigmarole on your comments . i understand.

I thought you were intelligent enough to read between the line. Instead , you waoh me with your minuscule IQ and ability to grasp information slowly. I understand.

Quick one..was it not written in your comments that the Arabic letters on both Nigeria currency and Nigeria Army Logo was done during pre-colonial and Pre-Independence....and my immediate response .was that those things we're done after the independence. The Arabic inscription was made possible because your Hausa-Fulani brothers were in power. Simple!

Gen.Ibrahim Babangida during his regime made some surreptitious league with some Islamic nations; before we blink our eyes Nigeria has was made to join one of the International Islamic council.....Mr. President left the economy that was on the verge of collapsing, and focus his governance on Islamic alliance. what a loss and misplacement of priority! Our Naira currency greatly depreciated and the entire country was in total a mess....his focus was quite different...

Like the proverbial Israeli who finds himself in a strange land, he is crying "/let my people go"/.

Unlike you; I do not argue unintelligently without focus, shifting the goalpost all over the place, like a headless chicken; nor do I respond to irrelevance such as the ones you foolishly made.
Yes, I did not respond to the 1973 issue of change of currency from pound to Naira you raised because it was completely irrelevant to any my post and added no value whatsoever to the argument.
If you are in doubt, here is what I posted:

"If you weren't ignorant of your country's history you would have known about the proposed secession clause in our 1st constitution, who opposed it it and why; you would also have known that while your forefathers were gibbering like monkeys, northerners were already literate (using Ajabi) and had a sophisticated system of government - which explains for the Arabic letters on our currency and military insignia as well as adoption of indirect rule by our colonial masters.

Refined human beings do not behave like animals: indulging in Cannibalism, breeding themselves in baby factories and selling their children like farm commodities etc.."

AND
"You continue to display your abject ignorance; all the reference I made were either pre-colonial or in the pre-independence and preceded the military era - including the mentioned escape route from this unfortunate marriage which your fore-bearer bitterly fought and opposed as an option.

There is nothing to be grateful about being joined at the hip with insincere toxic dishonest co-travellers who continue to be the bane of this country and without shame have audacity to turn around an blame anyone and everybody but themselves for their own travails".

With regards to the above: note I meant that the emergence literacy in northern Nigeria was pre- colonial; while Arabic inscriptions appeared on our notes pre-independence and definitely preceded the military.

If you had any brains at all, you would never had brought the change of currency as an issue - because it clearly never was; however, since you insist on doing so pertaining to the Arabic inscriptions on our notes; pls refer below to some pictorial evidence of our colonial notes - note the Arabic inscriptions on all of them.

Next time make sure you brush up on your comprehension and take the necessary time to get your facts right before you engage anybody in an argument; nor outrightly write ppl off based on stereotypical tribal/regional/religious profiling without engaging them first - or else you will appear quite foolish as you clearly do now.

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by LebenNG: 11:14am On May 28, 2021
paix:
Their immune system is very high.
oh really, and they are the worst plagued peeps in the country presently.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Paja Paja In English? / Kenyan Doctors Remove 7 Needles In 3-Year-Old Girl’s Stomach / 8 Lifestyle Habits You Should Change To Make You Fall Asleep Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.