Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) (47446 Views)

Coronavirus: President Buhari Washes His Hands, Leads By Example (Pictures) / Coronavirus: Man Washes His Mouth With Hand-Sanitizer (Photo, Video) / Boy Who Lost His Hands After Teacher's Brutality Gets New Artificial Hands. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by PrivateNsofor: 11:52am On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
post=88536505:
......Illiteracy is not a disease, it's something worse!
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by sayso: 11:52am On Apr 17, 2020
Raydos:
Hausa need their own country!!

I can't even swallow my own saliva, let alone of washing my hand and drinking the water?

Wakanda life is that??
But you swallow that babe own.
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by PrivateNsofor: 11:52am On Apr 17, 2020
[s]
post=88536527:
Pukes shocked

Coronavirus go see dis one pick race, shouting
'i don die o' as she dey run dey go!

Lol cheesy
That's why some of us @[color=#006600][/color] feature in the movie called Shottas now along with Bob Marley's son.
One of the best movie of all time.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by Olarewaju89: 11:53am On Apr 17, 2020
Blessinzy:
Happy birthday to me!
Nairalanders show me some love!

Happy birthday to dear. Pls how old are you? because i have feelings for you. I'm serious oo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by NaMeAboki: 11:54am On Apr 17, 2020
emeijeh:
Some cows live in Northern Nigeria

Just as some monkeys also live in Southern Nigeria. angry
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by Kubernetes: 11:56am On Apr 17, 2020
Godfullsam:
The north is the main problem we have in this country.

They don't believe anything until their religious leaders comfirm it.

Never seen a backward set of people like the north undecided shocked

I don't know why some saddists keep these hatred.So just because a Northerner misbehave as such makes you make these remarks on the north?How dare you!!.Just because you have never left your town to the outside world,you conclude northern people are what u describe them..Was it not a Northerner that invented a ventilator some some days back?Was it not two northerners that repaired Jos teaching hospital Ventilator some weeks back?So why didn't u make such remarks?

I just saw this thread (https://www.nairaland.com/5798498/four-nigerian-students-canada-wanted) on naira land about your people wanted for #2m fraud in Canada.So will u be happy if the northerners put it on all southerners?

If we start mentioning the unimaginable bad things your people do,you will cover your face with shame,but we don't generalize because everyone is responsible for his bad act.
Haba!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by masterflowx(m): 11:58am On Apr 17, 2020
post=88536527:
[s]Pukes shocked

Lol cheesy
That's why some of us @[color=#006600][/color] featured in the movie titled Shottas alongside Bob Marley's son.
Action plenty like Ogogo!

Abeg, today na funday for us biko,
we can't come and be thinking about not making Barbecue for our clients for weeks now.
Let's relax and have some fun and thank God for good health.
YOLO

This too shall pass[/s].

Trash!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by frozen70(f): 11:59am On Apr 17, 2020
What do you expect him to do or to believe, they are in stone age and daft

They value no life but their cows
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by Karemarealty288(m): 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
mygreenday:
eew

and we sleep and wake with this same people.
and one of them is our presi...

the most embarrassing part is that when the world sees this, they will not say hausa or north or almajiri; they will say NIGERIAN.

dear Mr Lugard and all those that joined us together with these cows, May your corpses continue to remain fresh in your graves while ants and earthworms keep eating it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by Allwell96: 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Godfullsam:

Don't generalize the north please. Some of us are from the north, well educated and would never condone such nonchalant attitudes.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by Godfullsam(m): 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Kubernetes:

I don't know why some saddists keep these hatred.So just because a Northerner misbehave as such makes you make these remarks on the north?How dare you!!.Just because you have never left your town to the outside world,you conclude northern people are what u describe them..Was it not a Northerner that invented a ventilator some some days back?Was it not two northerners that repaid Jos teaching hospital Ventilator some weeks back?So why didn't u make such remarks?

I just saw this thread (https://www.nairaland.com/5798498/four-nigerian-students-canada-wanted) on naira land about your people wanted for #2m fraud in Canada.So will u be happy if the northerners put it on all southerners?

If we start mentioning the unimaginable bad things your people do,you will cover your face with shame,but we don't generalize because everyone is responsible for his bad act.
Haba!!

I will not trade words with a wild creature.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by letitrainnow(m): 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
Na dared game.

angry
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by funshore(m): 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nairalanders pls help me with any amount, I am hungry 0153852962 Gtbank. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by IronSponge23(m): 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
I can't even get myself to watch such video. I fit vomit
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by vezycash(m): 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
BuhariNaWah:

This one don receive stipend ooooooooooo.
Now I know why he ran away

#hungervirus

The handler of that account has changed. The new person is hungry.
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by rayobaba(m): 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
Even he doesn't believe in Corona, how on earth would someone wash hand and drink same water. This speaks volume why terrorists brainwash them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
Godfullsam:

The north is not the problem we have . The problem we have is the people that give them support. The people that campaigned and in one way or the other helped them to power. That is the where the taproot of the problem is.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by Fuckkthemod: 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
post=88536505:
......Illiteracy is not a disease, it's something worse!

It’s only an illiterate that calls Buhari his darling president

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by Dollabiz: 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by nedekid: 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
abdullkabar:
His life, his right
His water, his drink
Funny enough, people like that don't die quick from infection(mad immunity to different strains of microorganisms)

Strong man strong man
Until he come dey infected undecided
Aboki bi aboki.
As it's said put lipstick on a p.g, it still remains one.
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by Glink2018(m): 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
NaMeAboki:

Just as some monkeys also live in Southern Nigeria. angry

Southern monkey has been refined but northern cows are still crude and disgusting...if Lord Lugard didn't join the two regions together, I wonder what could have become of the 'nut' northerns
Even the most illiterate among the illiterates in the southern region can not do this.
Lord Lugard will never rest in peace wherever he is right now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by nedekid: 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Allwell96:
Don't generalize the north please. Some of us are from the north, well educated and would never condone such nonchalant attitudes.
As said by the elders, dress an aboki in suit, add makeup, he remains aboki"
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by nedekid: 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
post=88536527:
Pukes shocked

Lol cheesy
That's why some of us @[color=#006600][/color] featured in the movie titled Shottas alongside Bob Marley's son.
Action plenty like Ogogo!

Abeg, today na funday for us biko,
we can't come and be thinking about not making Barbecue for our clients for weeks now.
Let's relax and have some fun and thank God for good health.
YOLO

This too shall pass.
Is the above crap meant to be funny?
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by optimus106(m): 1:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
Commonsense99:
angry
Just imagine the kind of neighbours we have? Probably an illiterate who was thought in the mosque that boko is haram.!

These are the kind of people that their large numbers Influences the vote on who will rule Nigeria!
Until the rest of the country sees reasons with ndi igbo to disband this meaningless country, nothing good can ever come out of this Nigeria.

The Igbos will also determine who leads the Biafra too...

The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know...

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by Amalladan: 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2020
No matter how you insult the north we will always rule you ��die with envy
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
The Northerners and stupidity is like Buhari and failure

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by spiralwedge(m): 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
Do you people know that there are several videos of different people in the North doing this.

This is the 4th video I'm seeing, same pattern. it's like it has gone viral like that in the North.

We are in big soup. When they start getting sick, no Southern Gov shyallow trailers or any interstate travels from the North
Re: Nigerian Man Washes His Hands, Drinks The Water In Viral Video (Graphic) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
Amalladan:
No matter how you insult the north we will always rule you ��die with envy

What shall it profit the North to rule and still remain stupid and poor forever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Doctors Remove 7 Needles In 3-Year-Old Girl’s Stomach / 'New York Patient’ Becomes First Woman To Be ‘Cured Of HIV’ / COVID-19: Anxiety In Kaduna As More Residents ‘Return’ From Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.