Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

‘I Miss Touching And Kissing’ -teni Gush Out In Tears(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Miss Touching And Kissing’ -teni Gush Out In Tears(video) (463 Views)

TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) / Alexx Ekubo & His Girlfriend, Fancy Acholonu Gush Over Each Other / Fans Gush Over Yemi Alade's Stunning Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Miss Touching And Kissing’ -teni Gush Out In Tears(video) by Victoriamark: 5:59am On Apr 17, 2020
Nigerian Sensational singer, Teni Makanaki has been seen in a new video shared on her Instagram page, crying uncontrolably.

The 27 year old who has been complaining about boredom due to coronavirus pandemic lockdown, has disclosed the things she is missing

According to the singer, she misses ‘touching, kissing and romance’. She also revealed that she needs something that will sensualize her.

In the funny video, Teni also apologized to the men that asked to date her but she turned them down.

WATCH VIDEO

Re: ‘I Miss Touching And Kissing’ -teni Gush Out In Tears(video) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:54am On Apr 17, 2020
Touch from man or woman

(1) (Reply)

Police Officer Prays Before Arresting A Pastor For Defying Lockdown Order / Davido Celebrates Chioma's Mother In A Video / See Why These People Wear Women Pant As Face Mask (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.