Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos (85732 Views)

Drone Shots Of Second Phase Road Of Ikirun-Ila-Odo Road (Pictures) / Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot / Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by edoairways: 8:27am On Apr 24, 2020
MiddleDimension:
in what ways? show us. urban myth
I don't need to show visit there. Abj is one of the few cities where it's citizens obey traffic.
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Youngkesty1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
Raydos:
Here are some beautiful pictures of Empty Lagos Roads, As everyone is staying at home to contain the virus!

Photo-credit: Tobinator

Stay at Home, Stay Safe!
Bro these photos are gotten from the Islands, comprising of Victoria Island, Banana Island, Lagos Island and as well Lekki. Can you please send some of your drone shot on the Mainlands, especially Ikeja so we can know how deserted the roads are
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by MiddleDimension: 6:08pm On Apr 24, 2020
edoairways:

I don't need to show visit there. Abj is one of the few cities where it's citizens obey traffic.
you are not even famous for traffic laws. ever heard of LASTMA? you do not even have an agency to monitor traffic on your roads like most great cities have around the have.
obviously, you do not know lagos and its traffic police. i have been in buses in Lagos where the drivers are just very scared to park anywhere any how, even to the displeasure of passangers. you frequently hear them say "if i am caught, you guys will just leave me here and i will be left to pay 50,000naira! Lagos is the one city in Nigeria where you CANNOT VIOLATE TRAFFIC RULES!

i have lived i Abuja and their motorists are as violating of traffic rules! the idea that Lagos is more chaotic only has to do with stereotype! when a friend of mine just came to Lagos for the first time, he was a corp member. he said he was surprised when he wanted to cross the road and cars stopped with the drivers motioning with their hands telling him to cross. he said it was against what he had heard about Lagos and its traffic. he felt it is because a corp member, but i told him no, that's the general behaviour of drivers in Lagos.
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Arijude(m): 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
BetBuilder365:
To be honest, Lagos is the only CITY in Nigeria, the rest are townships
your telegram link please
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by B2mario(m): 2:12pm On May 02, 2020
AgentGoat:
What is the name of this building?

Cc: naptu2
CMS

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dubai Tram: Why Don't We Have This Mode Of Public Transport In Nigeria? (Photos) /  7 Yoruba Words You’ll Need To Survive In Lagos / Four Nigerian Women Who Own Private Jets You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.