Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,832 members, 7,956,149 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:42 AM

Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos (86046 Views)

Drone Shots Of Second Phase Road Of Ikirun-Ila-Odo Road (Pictures) / Beautiful Drone Shots Of Maitama, Abuja By Nora Awolowo, A Female Drone Pilot / Beautiful Drone Aerial View Of Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by ChristineC: 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
AgentGoat:
What is the name of this building?

Cc: naptu2
that's the cathedral
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by ChristineC: 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
after7:
Please get us pictures of the other parts of Lagos like Epe, Ikorodu, Badagry, Ojo, Abule Egba, Alimosho, Eleko, Shomolu, Apapa, Surulere, Mile 2 etc... wink
surulere and eleko are not too shabby. Ikorodu and Epe can at least boast of good roads. the rest are nothing to write about.
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by 4gunners(m): 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
iamademola:
Wow. Nice pics , I see civic center, civic tower, lekki-Ikoyi link bridge, oracle building Ikoyi,inner Marina/CMS, Mtn building falomo, 1004 etc . Nice job Op
You sabi

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by womjomfashion(f): 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
uuzba:

Do this one for me.

How many quantity sir?

These particular materials have finished, but we have other lovely materials.

Is part of the first set we did and we have sent them out since last week sir
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Abagworo(m): 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2020
Same shithole
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
So Naija fine like this!

I no dey travel out again. Beautiful place like dis na im I wan leave.

We go enjoy am together.
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Drizzy5001(m): 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
AskiaHarem:

wink....
see head grin grin
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Drizzy5001(m): 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
I still prefer Abuja grin
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by forgiveness: 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
BetBuilder365:
To be honest, Lagos is the only CITY in Nigeria, the rest are townships

What about Abuja, Lekki Ikeja and Port Harcourt?
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by xcelentattitude(m): 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
You sure say na Lagos be this abi na Paris shocked
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by xcelentattitude(m): 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
AskiaHarem:

wink....

No be chinedu be dis? grin

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by damosky12(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
tot:

Not just in Lagos. There are ghettos everywhere, I have seen pictures of some horrible places even in the Western countries, but the thing is they never emphasize those parts of their countries.

Sure. I just posted that too.

Virtually every city in the world has ghettos. New York, particularly, has MANY ghettos. But, you wouldn't find the pictures of places every now and then.

It's Africans who haven't travelled abroad and aren't exposed that'll be deceived into believing those places are heaven.

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by dejifad: 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=BetBuilder365 post=88768814]To be honest, Lagos is the only CITY in Nigeria, the rest are townships[/quote you never go Abuja ni
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Boniee(m): 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
Eko is beautiful
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
damosky12:

Shows you don't know Lagos. That's where they call Eko in Lagos.

There are ghettos in Lagos, but there are several beautiful places in the city. Several.
Ok, so we're only allowed to view the city? The ghetto ain't a place, right?
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by riczy(m): 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
fecundility:
I need a bus to help pick garri from osun state to Lagos just about 26bags
in naira land
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by AsawanaDgreat: 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
Good captions
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by DEHVEHLOP(m): 5:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
fecundility:
I need a bus to help pick garri from osun state to Lagos just about 26bags

This is seun company and not MC Oluomo's

Becareful!

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Coronavirus1: 6:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
Fidelismaria:

Wetin fine for here ?

You nor wise abi you be wizard see pollution free city.
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by tot(f): 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
damosky12:

Sure. I just posted that too.

Virtually every city in the world has ghettos. New York, particularly, has MANY ghettos. But, you wouldn't find the pictures of places every now and then.

It's Africans who haven't travelled abroad and aren't exposed that'll be deceived into believing those places are heaven.

Exactly.
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by rhames(m): 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
Raydos:
Here are some beautiful pictures of Empty Lagos Roads, As everyone is staying at home to contain the virus!

Photo-credit: Tobinator

Stay at Home, Stay Safe!

@Raydos boss, what brand of drone are you using and how much will it cost?
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by omodejk12: 6:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by BigTableShaker(f): 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
Fidelismaria:

Wetin fine for here ?

When potorpotor don block you eyes.
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Amotekun777: 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
Fidelismaria:

Wetin fine for here ?

Okoro Savage spotted... e pain am die! grin
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by BigTableShaker(f): 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
xcelentattitude:

No be chinedu be dis? grin
Igbo amaka.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Deliverd6652: 6:49pm On Apr 23, 2020
see below
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by lordaltruist(m): 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
Raydos:
Myndd44 Lalasticlala

Most beautiful state in Nigeria.
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by Litmus: 6:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11375017_screenshot202004170009322_jpeg2a4fd6024931c204a23a8fe54493ae95
undecided embarassed cry

Something that saddens me about Nigeria is the ironic situation whereby native Nigerians often have better real-estate ideas than Diaspora Nigerians, the very sons and daughters that should be helping Nigeria reach the stars. Native Nigerians often dream of building large houses that have large courtyards, fountains and nearby parks but Diaspora Nigerians (of whom governors are a part since many are educated abroad) often return with the idea of building high rise buildings and ghetto like blocks of flats (see photo above) where as much people can be crammed in for maximum rent profits. It is as if Diaspora Nigerians add nothing of value to Nigeria save those Moneygram remittances. Diaspora Nigerians often are cheerleaders for all of white peoples racist expectations of Nigeria, meaning they over demonise Nigeria; majority of those that work in the entertainment industry want to introduce promiscuity to Nigeria entertainment industry disguised as progressiveness; currently many are introducing Covid-19 to Nigeria. I have no idea why Diaspora Nigerians often have outdated and small ghetto-minded notions of what development means even though they are exposed to so many possibilities and ought to have broadened minds
Re: Lockdown: Beautiful Drone shots Of Lagos by sugarboy212(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
Beautiful scenery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dubai Tram: Why Don't We Have This Mode Of Public Transport In Nigeria? (Photos) / Yearly Salary & Monthly Income After Tax Deductions In UK / Skills To Acquire Before Relocating To The US.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.