Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) (71217 Views)

What You Should Know About Tricycle Ambulances In Nigeria And Africa- Photos / Innoson Is Not The Only Vehicle Manufacturer In Nigeria. See The Others (PHOTOS) / Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by pasol4real(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
See how this guy is manufacturing straight from the scratch, using Igbo scientists n technologists. After one useless dumb ass like boss mustapha n other Igbo haters will say innoson only assembles
Assemble kill una there!!!

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by sencekompis: 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
criminal generations arrest them all shocked
Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by LegacyB: 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
Kudos to this company trying really hard to improve local content. But we really need to start proper car production as inosoon as laid a good foundation to start off.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by Horus(m): 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by GreatResearcher1: 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
wman:

A lot. Far more than what you think. Donald Trump offered General Motors and Fords a lot of tax reduction and palliatives to move their manufacturing plants from China and other places back to America.

Also, during this Covid-19 crisis, manufacturers in the US received billions of dollars in a stimulus package to make up for their loss and keep them afloat.

Obama also did something similar during the 2009 financial crisis.
70% of Nigerian army senior NCO use Innoson.

90% NA boots are Aba made. So?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by able20(m): 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
These are the men that make Igbos proud not like one runaway Kalu in exile.
Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by Renida: 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
Brand/Rebrand Your Business.

Quality Graphic Designs Makes Strong Impression on Clients.

Contact me today for Creative, Affordable Captivating Graphic Illustrations

Contact me today!!!
Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by zcee: 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bluntguy:

He has already gone far bro, even without coming from the north. Whoever God has blessed is blessed.
He meant richer than Dangote and co...
Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by Noel19: 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bluffly:

You must be stupid. What suggest hatred here. Do you think at all. Do you even know what a positive critique is. You are the one that will remain stagnant till life eternity amen.

They say "An innocent mind fears no accusation"

So why the panick?
Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2020
To be honest this man has tried
Our govt need to embraced this man to the peak
If it were to be in Indian
The government would compulsory
Every citizens to buy innoson by all means
Just the way they are runing after Kia picanto
Once again I greet you igbos una too much

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
Blackfire:
Is that all...

Igbos and chest beating.

I know your type will invade the thread to unleash your bitterness. It is unfortunate. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by Bluffly: 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
Noel19:

They say "An innocent mind fears no accusation"

So why the panick?
Get out. Do you even know the application of your quote. Dumbs everywhere thinking they know.
Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by TheMohican(m): 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
Blackfire:
Is that all...

Igbos and chest beating.

But let's be honest if this people had a country of their own, they for dey compete with developed countries
Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by Newmans: 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
Instead of mass production of ventilator's you are producing ambulance
God help Nigeria
What Nigeria need now is ventilator's not ambulance pls more ventilator's.
Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by Raggy(m): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nice one. INNOSON has a business and an industrial sense. Making the IGBOs proud.
Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by RTSC: 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bluntguy:

He has already gone far bro, even without coming from the north. Whoever God has blessed is blessed.
Apart from dangote and BUA, how many northern Business do you know?
Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by aAK1(m): 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Away from all the stupid childish Nairaland talk. One of this Ivm truck passed me yesterday and I could remember telling my wife how clean the G wagon was until I discovered it was an ivm. This guys are doing a great job and I sure will buy one soon. I just pray our financial institutions receive sense and give us financing options.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by Noel19: 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bluffly:

Get out. Do you even know the application of your quote. Dumbs everywhere thinking they know.
people that think they know EVERYTHING... but they don't
Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by mrtender: 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Wow
Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Anambralstson:
Watch how Innoson is manufacturing ambulance grin

Innoson making Nigeria proud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIP5zmTKyXY

Bambambiglo will not be happy with this development.

cc lzaa itooworwor johnmartus metaphysical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by sencekompis: 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
TheMohican:

But let's be honest if this people had a country of their own, they for dey compete with developed countries

YOU MEAN THE CRIME RATE WILL BE 95% IN THEIR SOCIETY BAA?
Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by fabolouz1(m): 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
I just hope his brand gets the necessary patronage.
Toyota goes for 25-30 million and I believe it's almost as same as this brand.
Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2020
It's sad that a pandemic killing thousands can be attached to a topic as this. I mean how does inossoon manufacturing ambulances relate with or help to tackle the virus or the hunger?
Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by 1stola: 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bluntguy:
If only this man will get adequate support from the FG. Maybe because he is not Dangote or simply because he is an Igbo man. But whatever happens, he has excelled and will continue to excell.
Will you shut up

Una no know pass that mumu line

How many Supports Samsung, Mercedes, Toyota etc dey get From goverment?
Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by Akharmony: 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
This guys dares big things "My brothers from the east.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by wingmanIII: 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
Blackfire:
Is that all...

Igbos and chest beating.

You are free to beat yours too.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by highflyer012020: 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
kalufelix:
He does not manufacture..He assembles parts from china - Afonja (2020)

he manufactures his vehicles and assemble some, depending on availability of ram material. dont be jealous

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by TheMohican(m): 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
sencekompis:

YOU MEAN THE CRIME RATE WILL BE 95% IN THEIR SOCIETY BAA?

I really don't see how being part of Nigeria reduces the crime rate in the East, you're showing ignorance in your typing, if being in Nigeria reduced the crime rate then why isn't the north the safest place to be live in.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by sunboy(m): 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
Yes - he’s assembling.

But many bigger brands don’t manufacture their parts too, instead they outsource.

Yes - he’s assembling for some Chinese company and rebranding with his name.

True, he’s getting the job done. If this guy get more support and funding, I believe he will step up. He’s already in the right direction.

That ambulance is functional, but needs to be equipped with ambulance equipments, unless the buyers are doing that for themself.

Now, can the Nigerian banks support this man by offering payment plans to Nigerians ?

With a credit system, this man will step up his game. Dangote got government support and he stepped up in a bigger way.

Igbo or Hausa or Yoruba ... he’s a Nigerian, an African and a black man! That’s all I care about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by TheMohican(m): 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
1stola:

Will you shut up

Una no know pass that mumu line

How many Supports Samsung, Mercedes, Toyota etc dey get From goverment?

The South Korean government supports Samsung and Kia, go and brows it, don't be an ignorant bafoon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People / Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) / Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.