Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) (71253 Views)

What You Should Know About Tricycle Ambulances In Nigeria And Africa- Photos / Innoson Is Not The Only Vehicle Manufacturer In Nigeria. See The Others (PHOTOS) / Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by wacuc0: 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Please it is not government issue. Investment should be by the public and much adverts and promotions. Innoson has not thought it that way. He has the idea of private business which has never grown to multinational lvel any where in the world. I have never seen Innoson Car stand her in Rivers State. Neither can someone invest in the business.
Bluntguy:
If only this man will get adequate support from the FG. Maybe because he is not Dangote or simply because he is an Igbo man. But whatever happens, he has excelled and will continue to excell.
Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by Bluntguy: 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

Under Buhari. Educate yourself.
Give examples of Buhari's support to Innoson to back your claim. Self-educated man.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by Bluntguy: 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
Dem don come. Are you talking to me?
wacuc0:
Please it is not government issue. Investment should be by the public and much adverts and promotions. Innoson has not thought it that way. He has the idea of private business which has never grown to multinational lvel any where in the world. I have never seen Innoson Car stand her in Rivers State. Neither can someone invest in the business.
Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by Miracle1991: 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bluntguy:
If only this man will get adequate support from the FG. Maybe because he is not Dangote or simply because he is an Igbo man. But whatever happens, he has excelled and will continue to excell.
always blaming others. The useless party that the igbos are ready to die for rule this country for 16 yrs. In that 16 yrs 14yrs leadership was lead by Southerners, what did Obasanjo do to Innosson,? what did GEJ do for Innosson? Some people are natural haters,they are borned tribalists, they blame every body except themselves.
God will never allow any evil plan by ipob to succeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by Bluntguy: 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
Miracle1991:
always blaming others.
Always quoting others.
Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by wacuc0: 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
Thanks my dear.
I still wonder why Innson does not like advertising his products widely. Build a purchasing plan with banks to beat the poverty level of Nigerians.

spencestanlis:

Truth is the cars are very good. But as a business man, there somethings his adviser or his team are lacking. This is the ability to capture the Nigerian market.
First the rides are expensive, an average personal ride goes for 9 to 10million, where u can get a fairly used American car for 1.4mil.
I still take into consideration, it is brand new.
Talking about south Korea, I think those cars are cheap for them or affordable. This still boils down to our economy. Most Nigerians live in abject poverty.
From these, here are the reasons these cars are nt used by Nigerians
1. Cost of production is high, he import some parts, which is going to cost him unlike south Korea that have everything in their country. Hence, after production the company needs to make profit.
2. Nigerians loves imported stuffes, that's for those who can offer these rides. Recently Senators rejected innoson vehicles but keep telling the masses to patronise locally manufacturers. I think most of them don't believe in wat the say. For example, look at dino's house, from electronics to furniture are all imported. Maybe the feel, imported makes people believe they have the money.
3. His advertising handle needs upgrading. kia!!. That company needs to have a weekly programme about rides, comparing his with foreign competitors. There is programme where Nissan, Toyota n all brands mangers in Nigeria show the latest produced cars. Network news on NTA is a peak time for them to do advert. I see brands like ford, tayota doing that on CCN half time. Bring in new, young talents into the company.
Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by leokid866: 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bluntguy:

That was under Jonathan. Try another line.
They still use his cars for military operations look at the pics on page one who do you think he selling those military vehicles to?
Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
[[s]quote author=Blackfire post=88532271]Is that all...

Igbos and chest beating.[/quote][/s]

Your chest dey pain u? Why not beat urs?

Haters

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by ProudBiafran: 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
While hausa fulani are stealing and killing.
Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by leokid866: 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
RTSC:

Shut up and learn
I am sure you didn't know that Boeing outsource their engines.
That fact alone must have rocked your world.

The spec for the airplane engines is different from that for automobiles.
But they are already there. Nothing special.

You can tell the engine producer to work on or improve the fuel economy, power, of the engines and it would be done as long as you can pay for R& D, which would then be factored onto cost of the planes.
So what you are telling me is that Boeing outsources all of its R&grin for the most major components of their Planes WaWu
Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by Bekool(m): 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
[quote author=Anambralstson post=88531955]More [/quote

This is purely manufacturing I don't know why haters keep insisting that innoson is just an assembling plant.

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by RTSC: 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
leokid866:

So what you are telling me is that Boeing outsources all of its R&grin for the most major components of their Planes WaWu
You are a bigoted ignoramus.

Two things are affecting you.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by traihit: 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
It's pictures and threads like this that reminds me what Nigeria would have been like if it's well managed. Indegenous industrialization in the East, Extraction in the South, Services and entertainment in the West and Large Scale agriculture in the North. Nigeria would have been like China: producing everything we need and sending the rest to the world.

It's already too late to be tribalistic, we're all together hooked up in the hole...but we can still get it right when we recognized our differences and face it squarely.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by andy82: 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Dande55:
This man would have gone far had it been he's from the north.

abi the company for don close. hausa man go use the profit marry 6 wives.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by Dottore: 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
Akunwafor:

Lmao!

You're looking for who you people will bestow your legacy of poverty abi.

See him mouth like gone far
Tell us what your father does for a living and how it can be compared with this Industrialist.
Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by Miracle1991: 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2020
wacuc0:

Thanks my dear.
I still wonder why Innson does not like advertising his products widely. Build a purchasing plan with banks to beat the poverty level of Nigerians.

when GTB trusted him to give him loan what did he do? Do you think any Bank will trust him again? Even a bank own by his kinsmen will never trust him. That spirit of greed that ipob have is still inbuilt in his gene. That's what is stopping him from expanding.
The truth is bitter.
Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by Bekool(m): 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
Redcrafton:
How this guy produces this many brands of vehicles without complete automated process is amazing. What he will do if the factory is fully automated will be unbelievable.

He is already in the process of automation.
Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by exminister(m): 5:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
jodeci:

Did u notice the sarcasm in the comment you quoted?
who be this
Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bluntguy:

Give examples of Buhari's support to Innoson to back your claim. Self-educated man.

You can go and ask the CEO of IVM as he said it himself. Surely you don't know more than him about his company. I've given you the proof already.

It's not my job to educate all nimrods that refuse to educate themselves.

Good day.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by leokid866: 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
RTSC:

The one time Boeing outsourced their software development to an outsider can you guess what happened? I'm sure you are smart to know that sine I'm ignorant.
Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by leokid866: 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
RTSC:

I'm waiting on your reply O smartlord of Know it all.
Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by Bluntguy: 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

You can go and ask the CEO of IVM as he said it himself. Surely you don't know more than him about his company. I've given you the proof already.

It's not my job to educate all nimrods that refuse to educate themselves.

Good day.
Keep talking trash. Thought you are Innoson's spokesman. Why send me to him? Mini spokesman.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by Generalnomercy: 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
Blackfire:
Is that all...

Igbos and chest beating.

Who is a worse chest beater?

Igbos who are working very hard and donating to Lagos and federal governments so you don't die of hunger and covid-19?

Or Those cowards that launched Amotekun terrorists but afraid of One million boys who are robbing them, raping their mothers, wives, grandmother's, and daughters?

I don't know why Yorubas like you won't have common sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by Generalnomercy: 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
Miracle1991:
when GTB trusted him to give him loan what did he do? Do you think any Bank will trust him again? Even a bank own by his kinsmen will never trust him. That spirit of greed that ipob have is still inbuilt in his gene. That's what is stopping him from expanding.
The truth is bitter.

The haterad of Yorubas won't let them see beyond ewedu and amala.

You're here talking nonsense while One million boys are busy raping your wives, sisters, MOTHERS and grand MOTHERS.

Indeed you people's act are always sacrilegious.

Imagine the only thing that Yorubas contribute to the already dead economy of Nigeria is ARMED ROBBERY.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by Binismaeel: 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
Anambralstson:
Watch how Innoson is manufacturing ambulance grin

Innoson making Nigeria proud.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIP5zmTKyXY

Abeg make wuna do keke napep and motor cycle for us

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by 1stola: 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Bluntguy:

Your Monika says it all. Claiming what you are not. Congratulations, I have finally taken notice of you, which is your original intention..... To be noticed. Now can you get your nuisance self out of my comments? Sensible people have been responding sensibly. Check the number of likes on all your comments. That will help you know how stupid you are.
Dólt!
When your vessel is completely empty.
Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by ud4u: 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
My man, more greater heights
Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by billyadam(m): 5:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
We all talking about Federal Government , how many support does Innoson get from the south eastern government in the form of car purchase and the likes. Again how many support does Innoson get from our brothers and sisters from the south East and maybe south south. I am sure 80% of You guys on Nairaland don't patronise this man. and yet you go Gaga and accuse FG and other tribe of killing this man's business. I think u guys should change your attitude towards his product first and others will follow.
Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by Subduer: 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Binismaeel:
Abeg make wuna do keke napep and motor cycle for us
They can SURELY make generators. Don't see why they ain't exploiting such enormous market.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by Desycrown(m): 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Igbo Amaka
Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by cerpvad(m): 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
He is supposed to negotiate for robotic plants with the engineering consortia from where he imports the vehicles part for assembly in Nigeria.
Redcrafton:
How this guy produces this many brands of vehicles without complete automated process is amazing. What he will do if the factory is fully automated will be unbelievable.
Re: COVID-19: How Innoson Is Manufacturing Ambulances (Photos) by henryobinna(m): 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
leokid866:

You think Boeing just pulls spec out of the air? Go to my earlier post where I asked about the engine specs registered to companies name....as far as I know there are non, and you can't use other people's spec without paying them otherwise you get sued....maybe that why his cars are so expensive, outside having to drop all that money on import he will still pay for right of use.....if he's serious let him design his own engine.....ps if I bring a phone spec to your shop to help me make, I am not buying my phone from you, I'm simply paying you to make it for me.
dude WTF is wrong with you? Do you have a personal beef with the innoson guy or what exactly?

If you want to have all those information maybe you should travel to Nnewi to meet them there.

Despite different people on here explaining countless times to you how things are done you're still set on your hate, the federal government and various state governments won't be patronizing him heavily if what he has isn't good stuff.

You can ramble from now till next year, it won't change the reality.

Most of you don't even know the meanings of words you use in your arguments. And the effrontery especially with a company you haven't even gone to their office for investigation. Like that guy said you're just a hater

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People / Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) / Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.